Man who kicked little boy in the neck in the street "booted him for no reason"

webfact

To me it does not matter if he has a mental problem or not. He should be removed from the streets so that he cannot ever do this to another child and possibly kill the next child. If it is proven that he has a mental problem then he should be placed in a mental institute and be treated if he does not have a mental problem then he should be sent to prison.

That child could have hit his head on the pavement and died from a brain injury like many other people have from coward punches, this time it was a coward kick to the neck

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i my humble opinion,thai males are taught to kick at a very early age.(mabey the muay thai thing),the kick is also used in parental discipline by many thai parents, as a form of ''threat discilpine''  and or the popular punch or,''fist threat'' form of discipline,this leaves the mental imprint that kicking and punching is the ''thai way''..,combine this with a rage issue,its not hard to understand why they grow up to be such bullies.

11 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

maybe, just maybe, treatment and post release care for the man with a mental illness might be a better and more intelligent suggestion?

Sent from my satellite link using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

He has been treated. "Police discovered that he had been treated on several occasions for mental illness at Somdej Chao Phraya 3 hospital." 

Any alternative intelligent suggestions you may care to offer? :coffee1: 

12 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

maybe, just maybe, treatment and post release care for the man with a mental illness might be a better and more intelligent suggestion?

Sent from my satellite link using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

what is wrong with some good old flogging nutering thumbscrews guilotine such  beautifull traditions where are they??

When this man kicked the boy, he looked bored, and detached, but  now the mental game is being played.

Sure call him mental as the excuse for him not to get the jail time he deserves for his

kick to the neck of a child. He deserves to spend time locked up somewhere, either

mental institute or prison. The jerk certainly does not deserve any sympathy.

Geezer

14 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

Not so much as the long arm of the law, as the many fingers of the law. The crook got well and truly fingered. The cops name is Pol. Sgnt. 'Fingers' Somchai, well known for his dextrous touch. 

He's a great piano player too, well worth checking out if you catch him on one of his nights off. 

12 hours ago, Benroon said:

So professor give us your solution to stop mentally ill people walking the streets given tens of thousands do it everyday in every country on the planet - can’t wait to hear this.....

Easy...They do stuff like this they go away..away from society ..or would you prefer they still walk the streets and kick S&£t out of little kids...get your priorities right and stop being a idiot bleeding heart....You don't walk along the street and kick kids in the head...full stop. 

On 17/01/2018 at 8:07 AM, CelticBhoy said:

That's a whole new level of evil. Mental illness or not he deserves hanging.

Oh, far too lenient; he should be disemboweled, forced to eat his own testicles, hung up by his scrotum then eaten from within by fire ants.

Not necessarily in that order.

there's a lot of talk that the guy had mental issues and had already been to hospital regards this.

he should have been locked up which was clearly proven by his actions to that kid who could well have been killed and obviously later where he was finally detained causing people distress.

they are a harm to the general public and themselves. as an example, By far the highest suicide rates on the London underground are at stations closest to mental hospitals with the largest number being at tooting bec near springfield hospital.

Released mental patients due to budget cuts and human rights campaigning has led to over 1,200 murders in the UK over the last decade attributed to ex mental patients.

So to those who think these people shouldn't just be locked up to protect themselves and the general public, I think perhaps you should check yourselves in

17 hours ago, Benroon said:

So mentally ill people should be denied treatment and instead murdered ? Good grief is there a lower IQ level forum than TV ?! 

just one question.  If you encountered a rabid dog, frothing at the mouth, would you shoot it or call a psychiatrist?

3 hours ago, Benroon said:

Now answer the question - given the numbers involved where are they all going ? Who’s paying for it ? 

Stop tarnishing the millions of people with mental health issues with the actions of ONE individual else you risk sounding a little hysterical ! 

He's only talking about this person and this incident Brainiac. Obviously every person with a mental issue isn't going around committing these sorts of acts against defenceless young children. 

This person needs to be removed from society until the authorities are sure he's not going do this sort of thing again.

On 17/01/2018 at 9:30 AM, Happy enough said:

to be honest mate, someone that psychotic i'd be very wary of getting involved myself. maybe follow at a safe distance whilst on phone to BiB But i very much doubt i would risk approaching him myself for fear of him pulling a knife or gun

If you did do something the police would blame you if your a farang or you might get ten other men giving you a kicking

11 hours ago, RichieKaen said:

He's only talking about this person and this incident Brainiac. Obviously every person with a mental issue isn't going around committing these sorts of acts against defenceless young children. 

This person needs to be removed from society until the authorities are sure he's not going do this sort of thing again.

"This person needs to be removed from society until the authorities are sure he's not going do this sort of thing again."

Unfortunately they can never be sure (many repeat offenders are still roaming free) and therefore, IMHO, they should remain 'locked' way for their own protection and those of the population in general.

7 hours ago, Benroon said:

How many ? Again where are you putting them ? Where does your medical expertise draw the line who goes into your Victorian asylum’s and who is just a bit ‘mental’ ? (Only on TV would you find advocating that) - remember Hitler ? Pol Pot ? They left off where you hang em high mob want to carry on ! Anyone a little different or in need of medical assistance, execute them ! Your parents obviously did a fine job! 

Oh.............you want to point the finger now.

Well bleeding hearts like you have not achieved any desirable results to date either! So perhaps, instead of criticising, come up with a viable alternative to protect the 'good people'. :coffee1:

What is your answer to the 'repeat offenders' allowed by law and your ilk to keep repeating?

Put up or shut up!

31 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Medical treatment it’s how the human race evolves. Still you stick to your execute anyone different philosophy and we’ll all make leaps and bounds forward as a human race - jesus wept ! 

Did I say "execute"?

And you nicely sidestepped how you would deal with the repeat offenders (as the current system is clearly not working).

You 'do gooders' have more time for the offender than the victims and that sucks in my book! One day you (or a family member) maybe a victim by a repeat offender and I do wonder whether you will still have the same useless thoughts you have now. :post-4641-1156693976:

3 hours ago, Benroon said:

Medical treatment it’s how the human race evolves. Still you stick to your execute anyone different philosophy and we’ll all make leaps and bounds forward as a human race - jesus wept ! 

Jesus wept?? ???

now I see the problem. 

Omg jezuzHchrist!

On 17/01/2018 at 2:08 PM, Lupatria said:

A drunk and probably drugged guy was hitting his around 10 year old boy in my hood with a thick wooden stick until it broke. He ordered the boy to wai him and bring another stick. The boy obeyed and even the second stick broke on his head and back. Around 100 Thais were passing the scene, one called the cops who were not intervening. I heard a Thai bystander say: so what? It is his son he can do with him whatever he likes... Now beat that.

Correction. Should read: "Around 100 Thais and myself were passing the scene" :post-4641-1156693976:

1 hour ago, SABloke said:

Correction. Should read: "Around 100 Thais and myself were passing the scene" :post-4641-1156693976:

Wrong! I was watching the scene from the 4th floor and only got there after the police arrived. Would not have been a good idea to argue with the cops smart #$%&.:post-4641-1156693976::post-4641-1156693976:

44 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Isn’t hanging execution then ?

I’ve also stated several times how I would deal with repeat offenders (try to keep up) however you’re moving the goalposts - you said THEY as in people with mental issues should ALL be banged up, sorry hung, for being ill !

Seriously this is like debating with a 5 year old ! 

OMG. Did I say 'hanging'?

You're right - it is like debating with a five year old!

Laa gawn

Archived