Prayut puts medical marijuana farm on hold

webfact

On 1/17/2018 at 9:59 AM, webfact said:

Thailand needs tough measures to prevent the spread out of any kind of drug, he said.

“For the time being, permission for planting cannabis is unacceptable for Thais, so we need further study,” he said.

A dinosaur , a little bit of consciousness enlarging is really necessary and URGENT !

"Thailand needs tough measures to prevent the spread out of any kind of drug, he said."

A resounding success then....haha. Getting close to that parallel universe living thing man.
Yeah. They are doing a great job in terms of alcohol...

The fact it is even being discussed means once the mountain of cash has been realized, Thailand will become like the Amsterdams and Denvers of SE Asia. Thailand has a very big opportunity to become one of the richest countries in the world. The only thing that can stop this would be greed and ignorance. Seems like a no brainier but..........

ALL TOGETHER NOW.........T.I.T. 

And of course a poor backward country that can't afford to do all of that research and analysis having so few highly educated and productive people has come to the conclusion:

https://globalnews.ca/news/3867467/marijuana-legalization-canada-progress/

OMG its even worse in the article it states anyone can grow 4 plants at home for personal use.  I know my old neighbor used to have a grape arbor and make wine in the fall and deliver everyone in the neighborhood a bottle.  It was like malt vinegar bone bad.  I would have preferred he grow pot.   :stoner:

Anyway, if you are in the we 'need more research crowd' you can follow the research Colorado does.  I last read DUI stops and arrest were down 8% and Opiod overdose crisis resulting in ambulance and emergency room calls was down a whopping 40%.   So saves some money on police costs.  Might keep people in chronic pain away from harder more dangerous drugs...OH and the state got so much tax revenue they were unsure of how to proceed in terms of spending the money and were considering a refund check to state residents who paid income taxs.....and the down side???????????

And a note of full disclosure I am 60 and haven't smoked pot since college.  Did just enough messing around to realize it was fun but not for me.  Now if they legalize I might go back to having a party puff with friends!  If they don't I am not risking spending my golden years wearing an orange jump suit.

Archived