TM-30 Needed on extension?

Max66

Hi , renewing my retirement visa  for second time  (or rather applying for extension). Last year I submitted a TM-30 along with the other forms. I'm still residing at the same address.Can someone tell me if I have to submit another TM-30? I have copy of my lease and copy of owners I.D.

Thanks 

9 years in the same condo in Pattaya, last trip outside of Thailand 2 years ago.

Never had a problem with my renewal of extension of stay ( called "retirement visa" ), no TM30 receipt.

The owner of the condo fill in the necessary forms for immigration on line, he says.

Will see begin of next month,when I have to renew my extension what happens.

I do my 90 days on line, I just have to put my name and passport number, the system fill the rest automatically, also my adress.

Which I suppose is a proof Immigration knows where I live.

Some here with a similar issue, please ?

Any information welcome.

Thanks.

Been renting the same house for 8 years and never had or even heard of the TM 30.  Also, my rental agreement expired and the landlord never bothered to update it and I haven't travelled out of the country since getting here.

Last couple of years I used GT4 but I guess they are no longer around and the new service is charging a 5000 baht fee from I heard so I'm thinking of doing it on my own this year.  Will I likely be okay with just the copies in my passport and bank statement like before or will they hit me up for a TM 30 and rental agreement this time?

Archived