Sales of Trump properties suggestive of money-laundering - researcher

webfact

23 minutes ago, USPatriot said:

Exactly what was done for Clinton and everyone involved in her email server.

As for trump nothing has come of it with every government liberal dalivating over a fake dossier paid for by the clintons

I don't have a link to hand, but Simpson testified recently that they were paid by the republicans for about 9 months and the democrats (not Clinton) for about one.

53 minutes ago, Slip said:

I don't have a link to hand, but Simpson testified recently that they were paid by the republicans for about 9 months and the democrats (not Clinton) for about one.

and what difference does it make by who it was paid for? 

When Trump was a candidate for the nomination  the republicans funded the investigation because they did not want him to be the nominee,  when he became the nominee all of a sudden the investigation was abandoned because the wanted their Nominee to become president, they did not care about the truth of the allegations.

At which point the investigation was taken over by the Democrats for obvious reasons.

I am not only targeting the Republicans, I truly believe that if the situation was reversed the Democrats would be doing the same thing. Obstructing investigations by the opposition and promoting theirs. 

The two party system has become big business, and this is not personal Just business. 

Before this became business it seems to me that both the Clintons and the Trumps were totally unaware of their shortcomings and were best buddies. 

But we are , or should be Not Republicans, Not Democrats, but Americans first , and as such we should put Country over party first, And our business is not Trumps and is not Hillarie, our business is the business of the country.

We should cut the crap and let the chips fall where they may.

1 hour ago, boomerangutang said:

Clinton and her emails.  That's such a boring non-issue, which deals with a person who is not in government - something questionable she may have done several years ago.  Stalin would smile at Republicans beating a dead mule like that. 

Comparing HRC's email dust-up with the things Trump and his cabal are neck-deep in, is like comparing a hangnail with an ebola outbreak in a city.  

BTW, the dossier thing: GPS Fusion initially started on that project at the behest of a Republican group.  ....but don't let facts get in the way of your banging pots and pans together, trying to make yourself sound like a locomotive.

Its only just started

8 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

The part above, which I italicized and bolded, is wishful thinking.  Trump fans have not accepted any parts of a raft of evidence; Trump lies, Trump contradictions, ....which come down the tubes daily, for the past 18 months.

Even when there's clear video/audio/written evidence of Trump contradicting himself, Trump fans refuse to acknowledge it.  In their eyes, Trump can never do anything wrong.  He can never tell a lie, or contradict himself.

A major newspaper recently counted how many independent times Trump has lied in the past year.  The tally:  2,000 (not counting repetitions).  Yet every one of those 2,000 lies would be adamantly justified by his fans and/or refuted - even if it's clear as day by way of video.

Today, people are discussing this.  In the near future, the interplay could devolve to guns and bombs.  I'm not being a drama queen here.  There are hundreds of thousands of gun-loving Trump fans who would relish the opportunity to put their guns to use - in support of their hero.  I hope I'm wrong, but..... 

.....but if you're not you'll have stiil got the chance to denigrate and lie about hundreds of thousands of people. Hey, who's that remind you of?  Just askin'.

On 1/19/2018 at 8:17 PM, USPatriot said:

Another democrat   im shocked.

I cant wait for the fusion gps, fbi a doj scandel paperwork to be released   its going to make the kgb look like school kids.

I'm not sure what you're asserting.  However, comparing US intel work with intel work from Europe:   ...the US comes out looking like johnny-come-lately, or 'behind the 8 ball'.

It was (Brit) Steele who approached the FBI, when he began to realize the scope of his research, and how Trump could readily be blackmailed by Russia and others.  Indeed, that explains why Trump can't say anything disparaging about Putin or Russians.  Other European countries' (and Aussie) intel seems to have contributed more to the investigation than FBI or CIA.  Maybe I'm wrong.  I hope I am.  But indications show that intel agencies outside the US have done more professional work than US intel - in regard to the Russia-Trump issue.

We'll know more when Mueller's team release their findings.

17 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

I'm not sure what you're asserting.  However, comparing US intel work with intel work from Europe:   ...the US comes out looking like johnny-come-lately, or 'behind the 8 ball'.

It was (Brit) Steele who approached the FBI, when he began to realize the scope of his research, and how Trump could readily be blackmailed by Russia and others.  Indeed, that explains why Trump can't say anything disparaging about Putin or Russians.  Other European countries' (and Aussie) intel seems to have contributed more to the investigation than FBI or CIA.  Maybe I'm wrong.  I hope I am.  But indications show that intel agencies outside the US have done more professional work than US intel - in regard to the Russia-Trump issue.

We'll know more when Mueller's team release their findings.

And the link to your story is snops,  cnn, msnbc?

35 minutes ago, USPatriot said:

And the link to your story is snops,  cnn, msnbc?

perhaps you could list the sources that are acceptable to the closed mind crowd?

RT television?  what is it the far right watches beside Fox?

Pravda? I can t think of a right wing newspaper,  is there one?  do they use multi syllable words or mostly pictures that you colour in yourself?

6 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

perhaps you could list the sources that are acceptable to the closed mind crowd?

RT television?  what is it the far right watches beside Fox?

Pravda? I can t think of a right wing newspaper,  is there one?  do they use multi syllable words or mostly pictures that you colour in yourself?

USPatriot gets his news from guys like Alex Jones....

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2017/10/06/alex-jones-week-irresponsible-las-vegas-shooting-conspiracy-theories/218163

There is a hell of a lot of smoke and he is saying there is no fire... :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

I know there have been Presidents who have died, been assassinated, been impeached while in office but could this President be the first to imprisoned before his term of office ends???

On 1/18/2018 at 5:47 PM, lannarebirth said:

A friend of mine just sold his house near Seattle to a Chinese national for $1.4 million. The money arrived from nowhere the day before closing. Total black box as far as the money's provenance was concerned. Almost every sale to Chinese or Russians is like that I'm told by my R.E. broker. Not just money laundering but tax evasion and currency control evasion as well, for the foreign national that is. It is not a crime for a seller to receive these funds if they are not a part of the conspiracy to launder money/ evade taxes/ avoid currency controls.

Early 1990s, general area of Silicon Valley in California:  was house hunting with the then-missus.  Our RE broker told us of Chinese from Hong Kong (recall the Brits were giving it back to China soon) buying houses, in cash.  Even if not for sale, someone might knock on your door and show you a briefcase full of $$$, their broker in tow.  Not that they would fork it over on the spot, they would want to bring in someone to do the feng shui on it first.  Our broker told us she had to study up on the feng shui stuff to understand what they looking for, both negative and positive.

But back to America's First Family: I don't think I've ever seen any public person(s) act so guilty in my life (with exception of O.J.).  The stuff being investigated is not just what has happened in the past, but crimes currently in play.  If the US lets all this pass then, well, it may as well change it's name to New Russia.

6 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Early 1990s, general area of Silicon Valley in California:  was house hunting with the then-missus.  Our RE broker told us of Chinese from Hong Kong (recall the Brits were giving it back to China soon) buying houses, in cash.  Even if not for sale, someone might knock on your door and show you a briefcase full of $$$, their broker in tow.  Not that they would fork it over on the spot, they would want to bring in someone to do the feng shui on it first.  Our broker told us she had to study up on the feng shui stuff to understand what they looking for, both negative and positive.

But back America's First Family: I don't think I've ever seen any public person(s) act so guilty in my life.  The stuff being investigated is not just what has happened in the past, but crimes currently in play.  If the US lets all this pass then, well, it may as well change it's name to New Russia.

Same thing Orange County and Vancouver B.C.. In the Canadian example the government was complicit in the scheme. Changed the whole character of the country The long term consequences of which, remain to be seen.

Archived