Lazada canceled my order why?

Samacha

Dear Community,

i thought i buy something for my dads Birthday and went shopping on lazada. I paid over PayPal because of safety etc. Well i ordered  7 different things for exactly 6100 bath. Not much. My Dad printer didn't work so he needed a new one, so i went and ordered that one for him. Well after i paid over PayPal i thought everything was okay, money was deducted from my account, everything was okay. But those guys from Help support(IT TO ME AGES) wrote to me that the things been canceled because of payment? i said woot? how can it be canceled because of payment when you guys took the money from my account?

well i don't know what to thing about this lol, i called PayPal (US)  the second i got the crappy mail from lazada, and the Lady on the line with PayPal told me to start the Buyers protection process. Requesting the money back, if they dont send.

Well i told PayPal  that i don't want my money back, lol just the products delivered  because my dad birthday is on the 24. HAHA.

any suggestions?

i upload all the files  as attachment so you can check and understand a bit what i am half talking about :)

thaivisa 1.png

thaivisa 2.png

thaivisa 3.png

thaivisa 4.png

thaivisa 5.png

thaivisa 6.png

thaivisa 7.png

thaivisa 8.png

thaivisa 9.png

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PayPal may have cancelled the payment due to you shipping to Thailand.

I've certainly had issues in the past (not with Lazada) with PayPal not accepting payment for delivery to an alternate address outside the country where the account is held.

It's usually caught before the order is completed, but may not be the case every time.

Solved by opening a Thai PayPal account.

Just now, beachproperty said:

Safest is to just do "cash on delivery"

lol, i am not a guy that carries cash on me haha. Last time when i ordered cash on delivery those guys came 1 day earlier..... and yeah i had to scooter to a ATM machine just for 3200 bath

I have never used my PayPal account for Lazada since they accepted my Thai bank debit card. Never a problem doing it that way.

Now they have a wallet that you can top up directly from your bank account to pay for the order. I have not placed an order using yet but did put 200 baht into it as a test.

10 minutes ago, beachproperty said:

Safest is to just do "cash on delivery" for payment

That is an option but I was never sure that I would be at home to accept or perhaps not have the cash on hand.

I have never used my PayPal account for Lazada since they accepted my Thai bank debit card. Never a problem doing it that way.
Now they have a wallet that you can top up directly from your bank account to pay for the order. I have not placed an order using yet but did put 200 baht into it as a test.

That is an option but I was never sure that I would be at home to accept or perhaps not have the cash on hand.

I have SCB card and it was accepted aready, the thing is here I didn't use my bank, I have enough money on my balance from Paypal to pay for it. And the money has been deducted from Paypal. Which means for anyone that has logic that it was successful. And I also check my address that it's the same like Lazada. So everything is okay

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

53 minutes ago, Samacha said:

i have a thai account.......

Did you use that account to pay? I note transactions in Euros.

Although if PP say it was successful it should be OK.

Just start the process to recover your funds.

13 minutes ago, Samacha said:

I wrote to Paypal and they said that the payment was successful...... Who the hell should I believe now? My money it's gone now or what?

Hi Samacha, 

since your Paypal account looks like a seller account you know very well that your money is not gone... 

Maybe your delivery address and Paypal address not sync. Maybe Lazada made an error.  One thing is sure, if you pay with Paypal they will closely monitoring your order and look out for anything suspicious (from they point of view). As it is extremely easy to get a Paypal payment back for a buyer...

I also think that by now it is sometimes hit and miss with Lazada deliveries, but I have never lost money with them. 

Why not contact Lazada support and ask them when you`ll receive the paid amount back and why they cancelled it in the first place since Paypal deducted the amount from your balance?

If no sufficient answer from Lazada go to Paypal. You can just simply dispute the paid amount and Lazada will answer to the dispute in 1-2 days, ususally with a full refund.

4 minutes ago, uwe_rayong said:

Hi Samacha, 

since your Paypal account looks like a seller account you know very well that your money is not gone... 

Maybe your delivery address and Paypal address not sync. Maybe Lazada made an error.  One thing is sure, if you pay with Paypal they will closely monitoring your order and look out for anything suspicious (from they point of view). As it is extremely easy to get a Paypal payment back for a buyer...

I also think that by now it is sometimes hit and miss with Lazada deliveries, but I have never lost money with them. 

Why not contact Lazada support and ask them when you`ll receive the paid amount back and why they cancelled it in the first place since Paypal deducted the amount from your balance?

If no sufficient answer from Lazada go to Paypal. You can just simply dispute the paid amount and Lazada will answer to the dispute in 1-2 days, ususally with a full refund.

I had to make a seller account on PayPal because when i phoned them they told me because i get a larger amount in every month i cant use my private one. Or my account would be limited. So yeah NEW seller haha. But thanks for all your advices. and a good morning from Khon Kaen.

Why don't you just pay COD? I have bought many items from Lazada paying COD and never had a problem,.

Because I never sure if I have enough cash on me:). I am a card or online guy. I had bad experience on cash on delivery lol. Let's say if they just turn up and I need to pay and I don't have the time to run down to the ATM, I would ask my neighbour(German by the way). I don't like asking him to many times lol.

2 minutes ago, Samacha said:

Because I never sure if I have enough cash on me:). I am a card or online guy. I had bad experience on cash on delivery lol. Let's say if they just turn up and I need to pay and I don't have the time to run down to the ATM, I would ask my neighbour(German by the way). I don't like asking him to many times lol.

They advise you when they are coming well before so you make sure you have the cash on hand when they come. If you prefer to keep having the hassle, continue with Paypal.

5 minutes ago, giddyup said:

They advise you when they are coming well before so you make sure you have the cash on hand when they come. If you prefer to keep having the hassle, continue with Paypal.

the driver called me 4 mins before he got to my door step..... you call that well beforehand? its always the same guy that's delivers it to me. I always ask him to give me atleast 15 mins..... but no that idiot calls me when he is near my house

1 hour ago, beachproperty said:

Safest is to just do "cash on delivery" for payment

I have made 2 successful cash on delivery purchases from Lazada but the last 2 attempts to buy something failed. The 1st of these deliveries was cancelled because they said they were unable to contact me even though they had my phone #. The only response I could get from their customer services as to why was just a repetition of 'unable to contact you'. The only reason might have been, which u might like to note, is a Lazada flaw when u enter your phone # online. They ask for or show the country code '0066' before u enter your phone #, so I omitted the '0' from my mobile #, which is standard practice. But not on Lazada! My phone # on the delivery details was shown without the '0'  so I suspect that the delivery company 'Kerry' or driver didnt  have the sense to realise this so were dialing a wrong # when they tried to notify me of delivery. OK....So I re-ordered correcting the phone #. The courier arrived and as the package was the wrong size and felt wrong I opened it before signing and sure enough it was not what I ordered. So, of course, I refused to accept the delivery or sign which is normal practise in the UK. The driver became very agitated and argumentative, almost angry, and my missus spent about 10 mins translating and arguing with him explaining to me that I should not have opened it....duhhhh! and that I should accept it and report it to Lazada and I should send it back if wrong. The courier was upset because he said he would now have to pay for the item! I sympathised with him but said why should the customer have to go to all the time and trouble of contacting Lazada again and rewrapping and sending it back, which I doubt Lazada would pay for, when it was the sellers mistake, maybe deliberate, and Lazada's responsibility to sort it out with the seller and cover the cost. Of course it is wrong that the poor delivery rider should have to cover the cost but his company should sort that out with Lazada, not me.

1 minute ago, Samacha said:

the driver called me 4 mins before he got to my door step..... you call that well beforehand? its always the same guy that's delivers it to me. I always ask him to give me atleast 15 mins..... but no that idiot calls me when he is near my house

I get text messages to my phone as well as emails, but even so, you know approx. when the guy will be delivering, so you keep the cash on hand. Seems like you prefer to keep doing it the hard way.

yeah i have the same trouble with the driver as well. I DO get a sms to yeah...... and what they say is never what they do. They say in 2 days they will deliver..... and what happens? they come in one day. Its quiet awesome yeah the delivery time but when i don't have cash on hand its embarrassing to ask my fa rang friend(we both speak german haha), and yeah the driver phone me if i am at home now and says that he its in the area..... and he turns up a couple mins after.  And sometimes he phones me and he its standing outside my door.....

and he should know by now that atleast he should give me some time haha, ATM its only 4 min cardrive away from me.

And yeah i always have use Paypal when i was in the US or Europe and i always had a good responce to everything

paypal responces.png

1 minute ago, toughlove said:

Waiting for COD is a pain. I always need to do something urgent outside on that day lol

Never had problems in years of buying via credit card..

3 minutes ago, toughlove said:

Waiting for COD is a pain. I always need to do something urgent outside on that day lol

Someone has to be home to take delivery, the goods have to be signed for. Besides, who wants a 60" TV left on their doorstep?

3 minutes ago, toughlove said:

And i am a guy that MAY carry only max.  1000 bath a day for when i go out and eat.... foodstand etc... But i never carry money with me, and in europe was the same.... Card most of the time. Example when i go to shop i pay via Mobile, Card. Central seven etc.... no hassel.

2 minutes ago, toughlove said:

Thai card or farang? Because my UK card/s were rejected, I suspect because Lazada fail to provide my identical personal details to those that the CC company hold.

I bought a laptop (in Holland from Coolblue) and paid by paypal...money was paid, got email for that but the online shop said they didn't receive it.

So i paid again, by creditcard....Next day i called paypal and they didn't understand how it was possible....the shop paid me back the same day cause i had paid it twice...Nobody could explain me what the problem was, so i blame paypal for it. Will use creditcard next time.

Archived