Lazada canceled my order why?

Samacha

Someone has to be home to take delivery, the goods have to be signed for. Besides, who wants a 60" TV left on their doorstep?
Not the case. They will leave the goods at the condo office, never on a doorstep for obvious reasons.

Living in house then you better be there.. For obvious reasons

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, toughlove said:

Not the case. They will leave the goods at the condo office, never on a doorstep for obvious reasons.

Living in house then you better be there.. For obvious reasons

Exactly, and that's where I live.

Just now, SunsetT said:

Thai card or farang? Because my UK card/s were rejected, I suspect because Lazada fail to provide my identical personal details to those that the CC company hold.

i have a mastercard from SCB had no trouble. Paypal told me to to add my address 729-730 on it....... On my lazada address i had only 730. I bought 2 houses and made them into one big lot:). thats why my address its funny. But let see if that solves the problem

25 minutes ago, Thian said:

I bought a laptop (in Holland from Coolblue) and paid by paypal...money was paid, got email for that but the online shop said they didn't receive it.

So i paid again, by creditcard....Next day i called paypal and they didn't understand how it was possible....the shop paid me back the same day cause i had paid it twice...Nobody could explain me what the problem was, so i blame paypal for it. Will use creditcard next time.

Dont you like ideal in the Netherlands, works like a charm for me better than creditcard or paypal. 

2 hours ago, Samacha said:

I wrote to Paypal and they said that the payment was successful...... Who the hell should I believe now? My money it's gone now or what?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

As you conclude yourself, this is an issue between Paypal and Lazada.

If Lazada doesn't deliver, you'll have to get refunded by Paypal.

25 minutes ago, robblok said:

Dont you like ideal in the Netherlands, works like a charm for me better than creditcard or paypal. 

No because i need that bankcomputercalculator thing for it which is not handy at all...

Paypal works great, this was the only time it didn't and for a deal of 2000 euro i think they should apologise for that to me but they never did.

51 minutes ago, SunsetT said:

I have made 2 successful cash on delivery purchases from Lazada but the last 2 attempts to buy something failed. The 1st of these deliveries was cancelled because they said they were unable to contact me even though they had my phone #. The only response I could get from their customer services as to why was just a repetition of 'unable to contact you'. The only reason might have been, which u might like to note, is a Lazada flaw when u enter your phone # online. They ask for or show the country code '0066' before u enter your phone #, so I omitted the '0' from my mobile #, which is standard practice. But not on Lazada! My phone # on the delivery details was shown without the '0'  so I suspect that the delivery company 'Kerry' or driver didnt  have the sense to realise this so were dialing a wrong # when they tried to notify me of delivery. OK....So I re-ordered correcting the phone #. The courier arrived and as the package was the wrong size and felt wrong I opened it before signing and sure enough it was not what I ordered. So, of course, I refused to accept the delivery or sign which is normal practise in the UK. The driver became very agitated and argumentative, almost angry, and my missus spent about 10 mins translating and arguing with him explaining to me that I should not have opened it....duhhhh! and that I should accept it and report it to Lazada and I should send it back if wrong. The courier was upset because he said he would now have to pay for the item! I sympathised with him but said why should the customer have to go to all the time and trouble of contacting Lazada again and rewrapping and sending it back, which I doubt Lazada would pay for, when it was the sellers mistake, maybe deliberate, and Lazada's responsibility to sort it out with the seller and cover the cost. Of course it is wrong that the poor delivery rider should have to cover the cost but his company should sort that out with Lazada, not me.

Lazada returns are incredibly easy to do. 

Go online and find your order and click on "return items". After that you will print out a label which you will carry to the post office with the package. You are not asked to pay for shipping and the shipping is not deducted from your refund, which only takes a few days.

I would never bother my delivery guy about my Lazada problems unless he tried to give me a package which was obviously damaged before I received it.

32 minutes ago, Issanman said:

Lazada returns are incredibly easy to do. 

Go online and find your order and click on "return items". After that you will print out a label which you will carry to the post office with the package. You are not asked to pay for shipping and the shipping is not deducted from your refund, which only takes a few days.

I would never bother my delivery guy about my Lazada problems unless he tried to give me a package which was obviously damaged before I received it.

OK that is good to know but it is still time and trouble and I dont have a printer in Thailand so would have to go to a copy shop to print the label. He is not your delivery guy, he is Lazada's delivery guy and his company must have a contract with Lazada. As such they should work together to provide the best possible service to the customer as they do in the West. If there is something obviously wrong on delivery it should be straightforward to refuse delivery and Lazada should cover the cost to the courier. They need to know this to improve the system for customers and couriers. It is also in Lazada's interest or they will lose customers.

Something I didnt mention previously was that after this incident my Thai missus told me that she had twice previously ordered something on Lazada, one was a watch, and on opening the box inside it was empty. So on learning this I would be more inclined than ever to open a Lazada package on the doorstep before accepting it.

I've never been able to pay using Paypal.

Credit card or cash not problem.

I usually get the response from Paypal (UK), words to the effect of 'it is not our policy for you to make purchases with Lazada in Thailand from this account'.

So I don't do it.

I suspect your problem is more to do with Paypal than with Lazada.

51 minutes ago, Andyfez said:

I've never been able to pay using Paypal.

Credit card or cash not problem.

I usually get the response from Paypal (UK), words to the effect of 'it is not our policy for you to make purchases with Lazada in Thailand from this account'.

So I don't do it.

I suspect your problem is more to do with Paypal than with Lazada.

Exactly as I used to get so get a Thai one?

4 hours ago, asiaexpat said:

I just canceled my account with Lazada due to poor service and canceled orders. Besides, the vendors are no longer reliable. 

I agree. They have cancelled orders on me without even telling me. They also never show up when they say they will. Never again. Lazada can go up where the sun don't shine

5 minutes ago, peperobi said:

Lazada works with many companies together, sometimes can be difficult to handle it. Try with https://www.invadeit.co.th is a very good and serious company in Hua Hin, in case you have some problem contact Mr. Thomas by mail.

8 minutes ago, toolpush said:

I agree. They have cancelled orders on me without even telling me. They also never show up when they say they will. Never again. Lazada can go up where the sun don't shine

12 minutes ago, PattayaAngel said:

12 minutes ago, PattayaAngel said:

So i odered again and 6 from 7 Item went true, only this Printer doesnt seem to want to go true.

https://www.lazada.co.th/canon-pixma-g2000-refill-ink-photo-68521032.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.3.7f8f3e5375ZsJF

Ask on the phone and they said its something wrong on the seller side :), what do they mean by that? Does it mean they dont have on stock or something? If you dont have on stock wht do you post it on the website for?

13 minutes ago, Samacha said:

So i odered again and 6 from 7 Item went true, only this Printer doesnt seem to want to go true.

https://www.lazada.co.th/canon-pixma-g2000-refill-ink-photo-68521032.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.3.7f8f3e5375ZsJF

Ask on the phone and they said its something wrong on the seller side :), what do they mean by that? Does it mean they dont have on stock or something? If you dont have on stock wht do you post it on the website for?

Try this: http://www.lazada.co.th/canon-pixma-inkjet-all-in-one-printer-g2000-canon-1-3941401.html?setLang=en

Fulfilled by Lazada themselves, not a third party supplier. 5 Baht cheaper to boot.

14 minutes ago, Samacha said:

They work almost only with other sellers so can be that is not working like they like. Take aswell care, many items are not genuine...

12 minutes ago, Sakeopete said:

Never had an issue using Thai PayPal. However I find Lazada is losing its shine. More cancellations and using Thai post which can be slow and we have to pick the items up. 

I order few item by Lazada in the last few weeks, some coming from China directly the other from Thailand, with the Thai post I got very good experiences, they call me always before they coming.

5 hours ago, Samacha said:

lol, i am not a guy that carries cash on me haha. Last time when i ordered cash on delivery those guys came 1 day earlier..... and yeah i had to scooter to a ATM machine just for 3200 bath

Nevertheless, that's not a huge inconvenience. I switched to COD as a couple of orders they sent me were incorrect, so now I check the COD order when it arrives before I pay. I make a lot of small orders throughout the year and I must say that their service is going downhill. I discovered on an order recently that they use the Post office for some deliveries (you get a tracking number), so if you're not at home you will be carded and have to go to the post office to pay. For me, it's not worth an 18km round trip to Naklua for a small item, so I just let them send it back. I don't bother with Paypal and just use a debit card if I'm pre-paying. I never had any problems with that in the past.

My best option now is to pre-pay and have the orders delivered to a mailbox that always has someone there to accept it. Having Lazada delivers calling any hour trying to find your residence becomes tiresome.

Love them or hate them, you can find some very good deals on Lazada.

4 hours ago, toughlove said:
4 hours ago, SunsetT said:
Thai card or farang? Because my UK card/s were rejected, I suspect because Lazada fail to provide my identical personal details to those that the CC company hold.

Debit card via any thai bank

I've never had a rejection with an overseas debit card (MasterCard).

4 hours ago, Samacha said:

Because I never sure if I have enough cash on me:). I am a card or online guy. I had bad experience on cash on delivery lol. Let's say if they just turn up and I need to pay and I don't have the time to run down to the ATM, I would ask my neighbour(German by the way). I don't like asking him to many times lol.

When you make the COD order just count out the money into a plastic medicine bag with a note of the total - easy to pay and always ready.

Seller not having item sometimes happens when they do not advise Lazada stock has run out - Lazada is normally very good at advising this if they are aware.

I would not use for items shipped from outside Thailand myself as those I have checked were cheaper from other sources (seems to be a lot of drop shipping by middle men with expectation of high profit).

I've used Lazada COD a lot. Only two problems were when the vendors sent the items via Thai Post. Post Office never advised me that the items were there. I discovered by tracking that they were held Poste Restante for over a week. Getting to the Post Office and they finding the parcels was a pain in the a*s so I prefer it when the vendors use Kerry or Lex but you can't tell the vendors how to send the parcels.

Here in Bangkok have had Post Office delivery of Lazada COD to home several times - neven have had to visit post office.  Believe this is a new delivery service for post office.  Perhaps some offices don't have postmen cleared to handle the cash assigned for delivery?

4 hours ago, Samacha said:

Because I never sure if I have enough cash on me:). I am a card or online guy. I had bad experience on cash on delivery lol. Let's say if they just turn up and I need to pay and I don't have the time to run down to the ATM, I would ask my neighbour(German by the way). I don't like asking him to many times lol.

This is surprisingly shortsighted considering you seem to be a fine details kind of guy.

I might have 3 or 4 orders COD waiting to be delivered. I just paperclip the exact cash to each order form and it's ready when it arrives. That just requires one ATM trip, which you could take care of when you're out shopping or doing something else.

If you order many items at the same time, they will arrive on different days as they will most likely be from different suppliers who use different delivery guys.

16 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Here in Bangkok have had Post Office delivery of Lazada COD to home several times - neven have had to visit post office.  Believe this is a new delivery service for post office.  Perhaps some offices don't have postmen cleared to handle the cash assigned for delivery?

I had my first one a couple of weeks ago. I think they're resurrecting an old system as I had to pick up a Lazada order from the post office about 4 years ago. It was quite an inconvenience at the time. Lazada has changed a lot since then as they now have millions of cheap Chinese items for sale, obviously in an attempt to compete with eBay and AliExpress.

It is definitely worth checkout out AliExpress and eBay before buying on Lazada as most Chinese sellers have very cheap or free shipping these days. The next best option are UK sellers as Royal Mail is not very expensive. Shipping from the US - forget it!

Here's a suggestion for people who go out a lot and aren't at home to receive orders from Lazada, eBay or other shopping sites. Get an attended mailbox service at Pattaya Self Storage (or some other mailbox service convenient to your home) for about 1000 baht per year. You'll get a message that a parcel has arrived and never have to do round trips to Naklua or Jomtien (Floating Market) post offices or be disturbed by Lazada delivery guys trying to find you. It saves me well over 1000km a year of traveling distance and time traveling back and forth to post offices as either of those post offices are an 18km round trip. Pick up all your parcels at one convenient location.

55 minutes ago, tropo said:

I've never had a rejection with an overseas debit card (MasterCard).

All foreign credits cards are not accepted on Lazada because it is too easy for customers to make a chargeback on single phone call, especially in USA. Many customers use fake reasons to get refunded and the seller cannot do anything about it in most cases.

I do not know about debit cards.

Archived