Lazada canceled my order why?

Samacha

5 hours ago, Samacha said:

Because I never sure if I have enough cash on me:). I am a card or online guy. I had bad experience on cash on delivery lol. Let's say if they just turn up and I need to pay and I don't have the time to run down to the ATM, I would ask my neighbour(German by the way). I don't like asking him to many times lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I wish you to never be visited by drug addict robbers. When you do not have anything to give them they usually kill you.

I do not understand how difficult it is to always keep 20000 thb in a drawer in case of emergency...

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, FashionExport said:

All foreign credits cards are not accepted on Lazada because it is too easy for customers to make a chargeback on single phone call, especially in USA. Many customers use fake reasons to get refunded and the seller cannot do anything about it in most cases.

I do not know about debit cards.

I have no idea. For me, debit cards with limited balances are the way to go for online shopping.

34 minutes ago, FashionExport said:

I wish you to never be visited by drug addict robbers. When you do not have anything to give them they usually kill you.

I do not understand how difficult it is to always keep 20000 thb in a drawer in case of emergency...

OK, so you're suggesting that due to the risk of being killed by "addict robbers", I should always keep 20,000 THB at home in a drawer.

I never keep much more than 5000 baht of cash at home at the most and pay for just about everything by card. Coincidentally, I DID get burgled last month. They took about 4000 baht from my wallet and stole my wedding ring.... the same day I stocked up on cash as I usually have less in my wallet. Fortunately, they left my wallet and didn't kill me for having such a small amount of cash. My wife and I were actually in the house when it happened, so they could have killed both of us.

39 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

maybe LAZADA looked into your bank account.......and then cancelled the order?

All jokes aside, they can't look into an account when you use Paypal. That's one reason it's a safe method of payment. Only Paypal have bank information, not the merchant.

So at the end of the day its okay to pay over Paypal, they have their so called error in the system :). They advised me to pay over other Payment..... and i said hell NO.

Woman on the phone told me to order again and it should work ...... see their it works :) Man the hold day fuss and bother. On eBay that wouldn't happen or even Ali Express.

went okay2.png

went okay.png

Just now, tryasimight said:

Have to love threads like this.  OP asks for solutions to a problem and manages to find a reason to reject every single solution suggested. 

I aready said that i have problems with COD because my stupid Lazada delivery guy phones me 2 mins before hand and when they say they bring it on this day..... its never right. So COD is not a option for me. Because i wanted a bit security IF something goes wrong like fake items, i can claim it with Paypal. I saw the Options: COD, Mini Mart, etc..... not my options. At the end of the day, i got what i wanted and its safe. I don't trust People that sell or Lazada itself one bit. You hear to many bad things about them. So just want to on the safe side.

3 minutes ago, Samacha said:

I aready said that i have problems with COD because my stupid Lazada delivery guy phones me 2 mins before hand and when they say they bring it on this day..... its never right. So COD is not a option for me. Because i wanted a bit security IF something goes wrong like fake items, i can claim it with Paypal. I saw the Options: COD, Mini Mart, etc..... not my options. At the end of the day, i got what i wanted and its safe. I don't trust People that sell or Lazada itself one bit. You hear to many bad things about them. So just want to on the safe side.

Lazada doesn't sell fakes, and if you aren't happy with the item for whatever reason they accept returns and refund you. Don't know where you hear all these "bad things" about Lazada, most of what I read is positive, but if you feel that way, why deal with them at all?

Most people don't buy big ticket items but rather just cheap knock off brand toasters etc. How dangerous could it possibly be? [emoji3]

5 minutes ago, Samacha said:

Thanks for the warning. In your own words you cannot be trusted

"Well because my customer are mostly paying in Euros. And let's say I know the value of the euro:). Been living theo since I was born. It's unusual to think in Thai bath:)"

1 minute ago, toughlove said:

Most people don't buy big ticket items but rather just cheap knock off brand toasters etc. How dangerous could it possibly be? emoji3.png

Are you talking about buying from Lazada? Who doesn't buy big ticket items? Plenty buy  computers, laptops, TV's etc, and none of it is knockoff.

1 minute ago, toughlove said:
10 minutes ago, giddyup said:
I said that people do buy big ticket items, I don't know what percentages, but I doubt if you do either. They also don't sell "knockoffs".

Well you better not order any of the stuff that takes 21 days to arrive from China!

I have, many times, never got a fake yet, but if you do, they will refund, so where's the problem?

3 minutes ago, toughlove said:
6 minutes ago, giddyup said:
I have, many times, never got a fake yet, but if you do, they will refund, so where's the problem?

You do realize that only cheap junk are the China orders. I thought you were big ticket?

I have bought all kinds of stuff from Lazada, computers, tablets, TV's, bedding, electrical items, furniture, as well as cheap items from China, do you want me to list everything? There will be quite a few things as I've been using Lazada for 6 years.

1 hour ago, Samacha said:

I've bought at least a dozen items with Lazada with no issues and the one glitch with Paypal similar to yours. When there is a dispute, Paypal always sides with the buyer. The reason why I will never accept a payment via Paypal having been burned on Ebay many moons ago..

As far as COD is concerned surely if you know an item is going to be delivered you could get the money from an ATM in advance?! It's not exactly rocket science, is it? Or get a card that works with Lazada. I'd far sooner buy items from Lazada than send cash. It always ends up being used on something else hence my preference. Bought the wife's son and her dad a jacket for Christmas. There was a choice of over 72000 mens jackets on Lazada!

6 hours ago, Russell17au said:

Cancelled both my Australian and Thai PayPal accounts because of problems both as a buyer and a seller. I buy from Lazada and pay COD and have not had a problem.

I have an Australian PayPal account too. I never bothered getting a Thai one. Talk about bad customer service. It's nearly impossible to contact them about anything unless you call them in Australia during their restrictive office hours. If you go through their huge online help section and they don't have an answer to your specific query, prepare to receive answers that have absolutely nothing to do with your query... and they just keep sending useless, irrelevant answers, like they don't read your queries. It never used to be like this. They used to have much better service. I think PayPal has become too big and self-important for their own good. I started out with them when they were just starting off, 18 years ago when they used to value members.

5 hours ago, toughlove said:
6 hours ago, giddyup said:

You do realize that only cheap junk are the China orders. I thought you were big ticket?

You can get quality stuff and junk from China. Everything is made there... I have ordered many things from China and they are great for the price. Obviously, if you pay only a few hundred baht for anything you would not expect top quality. Get real! This is starting to sound like the "junk is made in Japan" debate decades ago - now everyone wants stuff made in Japan. Maybe China is the new Japan... China can make anything - quality or not. They've just eclipsed the USA in supercomputing. In the recent Forbes November 2017 Top500 list of the world's fastest computers, China has 202 compared to the US's 143, including the world's fastest 2.

Archived