Lazada canceled my order why?

Samacha

7 hours ago, Samacha said:

I aready said that i have problems with COD because my stupid Lazada delivery guy phones me 2 mins before hand and when they say they bring it on this day..... its never right. So COD is not a option for me. Because i wanted a bit security IF something goes wrong like fake items, i can claim it with Paypal. I saw the Options: COD, Mini Mart, etc..... not my options. At the end of the day, i got what i wanted and its safe. I don't trust People that sell or Lazada itself one bit. You hear to many bad things about them. So just want to on the safe side.

Earlier you said you have problems with COD because you don't carry much cash and have to make trips to the ATM. Now you're giving a completely different reason? If you are sold fake items and you can prove it, it would be quite easy to get a refund with Lazada. Just follow their refund process. In fact, you wouldn't even have to prove it's fake. Just that you've changed your mind and don't want it anymore is more than enough reason to get a refund.

I've bought a number of Apple items and they are 100% genuine from the Apple shop on Lazada. Let the price be your guide. It if looks too cheap, it could be a copy.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought loads of stuff from Lazada, never had a problem...  15:00 [3pm] Thursday ordered a new Laser printer,  it arrived yesterday just before noon..  next day delivered can not be bad, as I live out in the sticks Lazada is ideal service + delivered to your door and often cheaper.

Normally always search  'Local'  = is in/from Thailand, if no item then untick this option, the odd few items not here then states shipped from overseas and normally arrives within a week.

We make purchases on Lazada monthly, from cosmetics to appliances to a couple TVs. Same thing happened to us in December with my Bangkok Bank Debit Card, which has been used many times previously. Ordered a 42" HDTV...received confirmation email...money was withdrawn from my bank account...then when gf checked on the status of the order, there was none. She called and was informed that the order was cancelled, but no one there knew exactly why. They kept saying possible 'system error'. I called and told them to just re-process the order, but was told it couldn't be done. They informed that money would be refunded but could take up to 8 weeks. I told them that I do not lend out my money for free and wanted the money refunded immediately. A very nice and helpful agent said he would inform the financial dept and I was pleasantly surprised to see the money refunded 2 days later. 

FYI...the TV was marked down almost 50% and they were offering an additional 12% discount because the date was 12/12. Methinks the order was cancelled because they did not want to sell the TV at such a large discount. I'm certain I could have reordered the following day, without the 12% discount, and it would have been no problem. 

2 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

We make purchases on Lazada monthly, from cosmetics to appliances to a couple TVs. Same thing happened to us in December with my Bangkok Bank Debit Card, which has been used many times previously. Ordered a 42" HDTV...received confirmation email...money was withdrawn from my bank account...then when gf checked on the status of the order, there was none. She called and was informed that the order was cancelled, but no one there knew exactly why. They kept saying possible 'system error'. I called and told them to just re-process the order, but was told it couldn't be done. They informed that money would be refunded but could take up to 8 weeks. I told them that I do not lend out my money for free and wanted the money refunded immediately. A very nice and helpful agent said he would inform the financial dept and I was pleasantly surprised to see the money refunded 2 days later. 

FYI...the TV was marked down almost 50% and they were offering an additional 12% discount because the date was 12/12. Methinks the order was cancelled because they did not want to sell the TV at such a large discount. I'm certain I could have reordered the following day, without the 12% discount, and it would have been no problem. 

If you pay with PayPal and they cancel the order, you get your money back within Hours. Just make a phone call to PayPal and its done.

18 hours ago, giddyup said:

Lazada doesn't sell fakes, and if you aren't happy with the item for whatever reason they accept returns and refund you. Don't know where you hear all these "bad things" about Lazada, most of what I read is positive, but if you feel that way, why deal with them at all?

Maybe where he heard that keeping 5000 cash at home, to avoid having to rush to ATM or be killed by drug addict  or cops who need money, is bad.

20 hours ago, giddyup said:

I said that people do buy big ticket items, I don't know what percentages, but I doubt if you do either. They also don't sell "knockoffs".

I was looking for a 5m HDMI cable. There was one listed on Lazada for 41,910 baht... a 2m cable LOL. There were 4 more at 21k and 32k. The 32,000 baht cable was 1m. You can buy a motorcycle for the price of that cable.

49 minutes ago, tropo said:

I was looking for a 5m HDMI cable. There was one listed on Lazada for 41,910 baht... a 2m cable LOL. There were 4 more at 21k and 32k. The 32,000 baht cable was 1m. You can buy a motorcycle for the price of that cable.

That  would have to be a mistake, I just looked and found plenty under 200 baht.  Pretty obvious that no one would pay that for a HDMI cable.

https://www.lazada.co.th/hdmi-to-hdmi-cable-v14-5m-black-38097989.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.15.3f02358dD7kv7d

50 minutes ago, tropo said:

2 hours ago, FashionExport said:

Maybe where he heard that keeping 5000 cash at home, to avoid having to rush to ATM or be killed by drug addict  or cops who need money, is bad.

Well Good service and delivery. Ordered yesterday at 5 PM and it came now. Surely it isn't fake:) sarcasms OFF haha

1.png

37 minutes ago, giddyup said:

That  would have to be a mistake, I just looked and found plenty under 200 baht.  Pretty obvious that no one would pay that for a HDMI cable.

https://www.lazada.co.th/hdmi-to-hdmi-cable-v14-5m-black-38097989.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.15.3f02358dD7kv7d

Actually, I made the mistake. It's not 41,910 baht, it's 44,910 baht LOL.

5a62fe47e727d_HDMIcables.jpg.af5094056001ac825997fe73cd08dfc1.jpg

You can buy it much cheaper on Amazon - I saw one for $850 or about 27,000 baht. I don't know if they are still available, but AudioQuest was selling a 16m HDMI cable for $13,500.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ianmorris/2015/01/02/please-dont-buy-a-13500-hdmi-cable/#2969386539b6

53 minutes ago, tropo said:

Actually, I made the mistake. It's not 41,910 baht, it's 44,910 baht LOL.

5a62fe47e727d_HDMIcables.jpg.af5094056001ac825997fe73cd08dfc1.jpg

You can buy it much cheaper on Amazon - I saw one for $850 or about 27,000 baht. I don't know if they are still available, but AudioQuest was selling a 16m HDMI cable for $13,500.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ianmorris/2015/01/02/please-dont-buy-a-13500-hdmi-cable/#2969386539b6

I doubt if there would be any discernible difference in picture quality between  a cable for 44,000 baht and one for 200 baht, but I guess something must justify the price. https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/spend-10-hdmi-cable/

The cable is also available for a much cheaper price.

There are two possibilities for a "wrong" price.

a.)  mistake by seller or b.) no stock 

If you start a listing and sale a few of items the listing is displayed more often, if you run out of stock it is better to change the price, so that you`ll not sale anything instead of end the ad. 

If you have stock again, you just change the price to a normal price again.

That way you don`t have to end the item and relist it (listing fee)  and you keep the status of the item (sort by  popularity).

kaiboer hdmi cable.png

2 hours ago, giddyup said:

I doubt if there would be any discernible difference in picture quality between  a cable for 44,000 baht and one for 200 baht, but I guess something must justify the price. https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/spend-10-hdmi-cable/

The point of my post was merely an amusing listing for a 2m cable priced at 44,910. I didn't expect to get a lesson on cable quality vs picture quality because I wouldn't buy that, but now that you started - Yes, you are correct. With HDMI cables it's either on or off. You don't get better quality video with a 44,910 baht cable than the 200 baht cable. You only have to concern yourself with whether it works or not. With longer cables, the quality is more important and you may have to consider cable shielding depending on where you set it up. I just threw out a cheap 5m cable I bought on Lazada. My signal started flashing on and off, then completely off. I didn't get varying quality of video as it started to fail. I replaced it with an $11 cable from AliExpress, which was delivered in 10 days. With the electronic stuff, I prefer AliExpress because you get more detailed information in English about what you're buying.

2 hours ago, uwe_rayong said:

The cable is also available for a much cheaper price.

There are two possibilities for a "wrong" price.

a.)  mistake by seller or b.) no stock 

I was mainly curious about the AudioQuest cable for 44,910 baht.:smile: They are very expensive, but not quite as expensive as on Lazada. I just showed the search for the most expensive HDMI cables to prove to another member the listing is real.

On 19/01/2018 at 9:36 AM, ubonjoe said:

I have never used my PayPal account for Lazada since they accepted my Thai bank debit card. Never a problem doing it that way.

Now they have a wallet that you can top up directly from your bank account to pay for the order. I have not placed an order using yet but did put 200 baht into it as a test.

That is an option but I was never sure that I would be at home to accept or perhaps not have the cash on hand.

You can also use Rabbit Pay from your LINE mobile app for Lazada. If they cancel they pay the money back into the account.

Archived