Swedish PM does not rule out use of army to end gang violence

webfact

Suppose you're referring to the Serb mafia comprised of "Christians" - LOL
And those 7th day adventists knocking on doors and trying to force you to buy their damned magazines. Ime sure you think they are worse than those nice followers of Islam.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

46 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Suppose you're referring to the Serb mafia comprised of "Christians" - LOL

True...but at least they are our mafia and we should have to deal with it. Don't need the supplemental imported extras...too much on the plate already.

Within the entire OP, not one mention of migrants, Middle Easterners, or Muslims.

Is this over-the-top PC or is the crime wave entirely fueled by native Swedes?

I've heard disturbing reports of rapes enacted by Muslim immigrants to Sweden.  It's not unusual for those rapes to happen at an outdoor r&r concert.  A group of young Muslim men will surround one or two Swede girls, and......

9 hours ago, i claudius said:

And those 7th day adventists knocking on doors and trying to force you to buy their damned magazines. Ime sure you think they are worse than those nice followers of Islam.

I notice you completely ignore the fact of Serbian mafia, originating from refugees,  who Swedish police have identified as one of the most dangerous organised crime groups. What a surprise, not.

Off topic: I assume Christians do the same stuff in Sweden going around the tenements and so on  I've seen them in Pattaya going around the Muslim Moo Bans trying to get converts. I disagree with this activity, including trying to convert Buddhists. Personally never seen Muslims doing the same house to house routine.. 'Yes', from my personal interactions in Thailand and Australia the vast majority of Muslims heritage people are fine. 

14 hours ago, Presto said:

You're free to believe what that guy Hoekstra has said, you could also do a bit of work and try to find out if its true or not. When you look at the videos of his interviews with Dutch journalists (one when still in the USA, the other one when he had arrived in NL) you can see he's too chicken to even respond to a straight question about his past remarks, and defend them. With a bit of evidence f.i. What a disgrace this guy is from the supposedly great country USA, to send as ambassador to NL. Where the press at least don't take bs for an answer.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/11/netherlands-holland-peter-hoekstra-ambassador

I thought my post was dripping with satire... apparently some of you took me seriously...

I love reading quotes from The Gusrdian, especially the ones at the end begging for cash because as so very few people read it nobody wants to advertize in it. Mind you it was great for the bottom of the cats litter tray when it was printed.

15 minutes ago, i claudius said:

I love reading quotes from The Gusrdian, especially the ones at the end begging for cash because as so very few people read it nobody wants to advertize in it. Mind you it was great for the bottom of the cats litter tray when it was printed.

Off topic: Wrong again. Guardian has 25 million monthly readers and does not have a paywall, as do many other media organisations.

http://www.newsworks.org.uk/Titles-at-a-glance

Suppose you get your info from Infowars, Sun etc?

Off topic: Wrong again. Guardian has 25 million monthly readers and does not have a paywall, as do many other media organisations.

http://www.newsworks.org.uk/Titles-at-a-glance

Suppose you get your info from Infowars, Sun etc?
False news.

19 hours ago, the guest said:

Swedistan as it's known today, has been over thrown by a new violence, which the PC government is too scared to admit there's a problem. Before it was relatively safe, and now it's become dangerous, you figure it out why?

Are these (politically correctly named?) "gangs" predominantly homegrown Swedes or, as many news outlets report, actually immigrant "guests" who are abusing their stay in the worst possible ways?

Call a spade a frikkin shovel ,for Dog's sake!

3 hours ago, mikebike said:

I thought my post was dripping with satire... apparently some of you took me seriously...

Ahh yes I did .... sorry for that.

Btw, any of that crap Hoekstra spewed, burning cars and politicians by muslims, no go zones, and f.i. sharia zones, ain't happening in NL, and almost certainly will not.

To put this news in perspective, murder rates are usually measured in murders per 100,000 people.  There are about the same number of people in Bangkok as there are in all of Sweden, so let's compare them:

Bangkok murder rate:   4 per 100,000 people

Sweden murder rate:     1 per 100,000 people

20 hours ago, webfact said:

"This is the new Sweden; the new, exciting dynamic, multicultural paradise that so many here in this assembly ... have fought to create for so many years," he said sarcastically.

I really love the ironic truth in the sarcasim of that statement.

Wonder how many other MPs of other countries are reading that and having the light bulb switch on?

16 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

Within the entire OP, not one mention of migrants, Middle Easterners, or Muslims.

Is this over-the-top PC or is the crime wave entirely fueled by native Swedes?

I've heard disturbing reports of rapes enacted by Muslim immigrants to Sweden.  It's not unusual for those rapes to happen at an outdoor r&r concert.  A group of young Muslim men will surround one or two Swede girls, and......

Nah, next they'll be blaming white Skando back patch motorcycle clubs.

Muslim immigrants? Never.

18 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

From the OP...

"public concern about the rising crime rate to a large increase in the numbers of immigrants"

Take a good look at him.You are watching the most stupid primeminister in swedish history.He set the working swedes aside to benefit illegal muslims with taxmoney who where ment(and payed for) to pensions,healthcare,education for his citizens.He have eyes like a fool and he is acting like one.Lefties go to hell and stay burning.

My old home town in the UK used to be a nice working town . Now its full of immegrants the crime rate is through the roof .although they try to hush it up most of the trouble is caused by the newcomers and the usual suspects are a nightmare we all know who they worship. But the usual crowd will just say i am lying and that only a small proportion are bad . Seems Sweden has the same problems and shouters who shout us truthtelers down will just keep on spouting their "facts" well wedont believe you.

Take a good look at him.You are watching the most stupid primeminister in swedish history.He set the working swedes aside to benefit illegal muslims with taxmoney who where ment(and payed for) to pensions,healthcare,education for his citizens.He have eyes like a fool and he is acting like one.Lefties go to hell and stay burning.

It’s a pity not enough Swedish voters think the same way!

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 2018-01-19 at 3:13 PM, DLang said:

Perhaps they could also send in the army to the 60+ No Go Zones that immigrants have created, where police and locals are not allowed to go into without being assaulted or worse. 

Not even the police dare to go in there. 

On 2018-01-19 at 3:42 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

I am at a loss how the army can solve this, unless he envisages a permanent Northern Ireland troubles presence in every city troubled by gang violence, and do they even have the resources to do so? That would take a lot of soldiers to do.

If he's talking about a "lightning strike" operation, using the military, is he prepared for a lot of ''collateral damage"?

By definition soldiers are trained to kill people, not police actions.

Seems to me like a politician speaking about things he thinks will sound good in the media, but are in reality a nonsense, like Blair sending a tank to Heathrow when there was a terrorist attack there.

It's election year. He is trying to take back voters from the Swedish Democrats. 

This paragraph below from the OP speaks the truth - and it is not only Sweden suffering.  Most EU countries are being slowly corrupted by the influx of the corrupted - except Poland who refuses to accept EU or UN refugees.

"This is the new Sweden; the new, exciting dynamic, multicultural paradise that so many here in this assembly ... have fought to create for so many years," he said sarcastically.

Lets see if the People of Sweden will reject liberal lunacy this year, or be like France and be lost forever.  

On 2018-01-22 at 2:40 AM, ELVIS123456 said:

This paragraph below from the OP speaks the truth - and it is not only Sweden suffering.  Most EU countries are being slowly corrupted by the influx of the corrupted - except Poland who refuses to accept EU or UN refugees.

Lets see if the People of Sweden will reject liberal lunacy this year, or be like France and be lost forever.  

We're lost forever unless the Swedish Democrats somehow get enough votes to rule alone which is very unlikely. Instead the majority party will form a coalition with the fringe nutcase parties such as the green party and left party who in return will receive extraordinary power over our national politics even though they only have a few percent voter support. 

The moderates will make a show of how they are tough on crime and how the immigration problems are going to get addressed under their administration but they are all loyal to the Kalergi plan and will follow any directives set in the Bilderberg meetings. 

Globalism is the new religion in Sweden (and Islam). 

Archived