Obtaining a new nonb visa

Good morning! Is it possible to obtain a new nonb visa inside Thailand? I've found a new employer, still working at the old place till 19th of Feb. Have a 90 days visa, expires on 7th of March. Is it possible to start collecting all the documents right now to apply for new non b visa for a new work place?

You cannot apply for another non-b visa within the country since you already have one.

You can apply for a one year extension of the 90 day permit to stay you got from the visa. To apply for the extension requires supporting documents from your employer and a valid work permit.

Do you already have a work permit from your current employer?

Is your current employer that supported your non-b visa application mentioned on the visa sticker?

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You cannot apply for another non-b visa within the country since you already have one.

You can apply for a one year extension of the 90 day permit to stay you got from the visa. To apply for the extension requires supporting documents from your employer and a valid work permit.

Do you already have a work permit from your current employer?

Is your current employer that supported your non-b visa application mentioned on the visa sticker?

I have wp from my current employer , also 90 days nonb. Yes, the name of the school is written in visa. I wonder is it possible to collect all the documents for new non b(letter of approval from the Labor Department and other parties) and apply for it abroad? Hope, Ministry of education and labor departments won't reject the request from my new work place. Thank you

6 minutes ago, Mariathehappiest said:

I have wp from my current employer , also 90 days nonb. Yes, the name of the school is written in visa. I wonder is it possible to collect all the documents for new non b(letter of approval from the Labor Department and other parties) and apply for it abroad? Hope, Ministry of education and labor departments won't reject the request from my new work place. Thank you

You new employer could apply for your new work permit and get the approval letter but it will not be issued until your current one has been canceled. 

With the approval letter and supporting documents from your new employer non-b visa at a embassy or consulate.