Bangkok's Somali refugees persecuted and living in fear

rooster59

9 hours ago, foxboy said:

Most Somalis who come to the UK do not work, they are on benefits. They come from a lawless country run by violence and anarchy. They are no doubt traumatised by their experiences of war, but that just hardens them and gives them a lack compassion and empathy for others. They make perfect gang members, and that's what they so often do.. group up and create mini crime waves wherever they go. Their comfort with violence and intimidation serves them well and they are taking over the drug trade in many cities, and are also now moving across seaside towns on the South coast. They also do not see rape as a crime and are making unpleasant headlines in that area too.

Yes, there are good honest citizens amongst the Somali refugees, but there are too many bad ones to ignore this associated issue. Other black communities don't want anything to do with them and see them as 'bad news'. 

I personally do not think they should not come to uk as refugees they should go to a neighbouring country with similar values, culture and religion, with a view that they could hopefully go back home when it is safe to do so. Your lovely Liberal model means we get to put extra strains on our welfare system and police resources, so that your taxi driver pal can send £50 a week back to his extended family. Brilliant.

As for the second part of your reply, making reference to someone's grandad spending all his money on bar girls, I haven't got a clue what you are talking about ??

It wouldnt take a genius to understand the parallel between two people who have emigrated abroad, one sending their money home, the other blowing it on themselves, but never mind.

As for Somalians in the UK, the image you paint is certainly not what we have seen in Bristol, there are many Somalians but there are no gangs, they are largely in work, their children last year overtook the Asians as the highest achievers, far exceeding children of UK born parents, and they live largely in the St Paul's and Easton areas, both are traditionally black areas and they live together without complaint.  The only time I have ever heard of any of what you are talk about before is when I have read some seriously dubious papers, is that where you got it from?  

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, foxboy said:

They make perfect gang members, and that's what they so often do.. group up and create mini crime waves wherever they go. Their comfort with violence and intimidation serves them well and they are taking over the drug trade in many cities, and are also now moving across seaside towns on the South coast. They also do not see rape as a crime and are making unpleasant headlines in that area too.

they are also responsible for most of the tsunamis, earthquakes and hurricanes. :coffee1:

1 hour ago, Kieran00001 said:

It wouldnt take a genius to understand the parallel between two people who have emigrated abroad, one sending their money home, the other blowing it on themselves, but never mind.

As for Somalians in the UK, the image you paint is certainly not what we have seen in Bristol, there are many Somalians but there are no gangs, they are largely in work, their children last year overtook the Asians as the highest achievers, far exceeding children of UK born parents, and they live largely in the St Paul's and Easton areas, both are traditionally black areas and they live together without complaint.  The only time I have ever heard of any of what you are talk about before is when I have read some seriously dubious papers, is that where you got it from?  

seriously dubious papers? so if it's reported in a tabloid it's not true? Stories of gang rape, grooming, forced prostitution and drug dealing in the EASTON AREA OF BRISTOL??

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/somali-sex-gang-groomed-raped-4706033

tell me where you buy your rose-tinted spectacles, I must get myself some 

Archived