French man and Thai woman arrested for brutal murder of Italian man

webfact

French man and Thai woman arrested for brutal murder of Italian man

XX.jpg

A French man and a Thai woman who are suspected of murdering an Italian man in Phichit province have been arrested by immigration police in Tak province.

The dismembered charred remains of the 61 year old Italian man were discovered in bushes near a reservoir in Bung Na Rang district of Phichit province on Friday (Jan 19).

Close to the body police also found burnt luggage that they say was used to transport the body.

Police said they were alerted after locals saw smoke billowing from bushes near the reservoir and a black sedan vehicle driving at high speed close to the crime scene.

A search of the house belonging to the Thai woman found traces of blood and other evidence.

On Sunday, it was reported that a French man and a Thai woman, who is believed to be the wife of the Italian man was arrested in Mae Sot.

We'll share more information on this story when we get it.

Source: Penkhao

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-01-22

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, cardinalblue said:

Has suicide been ruled out yet?

I think it would be difficult to commit suicide, dismember oneself and then place ones own dismembered body in a suitcase.  But I am glad you have an open mind and I welcome your insights

1 hour ago, NextStationBangkok said:

When new boy friend comes, old game is over!

Thai Girls...:sorry:

Isnt that the same for most people ?

When they have a new partner , they no longer associate with the old one ?

P.S. What are you "I'm sorry" about ?

55 minutes ago, isaanbanhou said:

I think it would be difficult to commit suicide, dismember oneself and then place ones own dismembered body in a suitcase.  But I am glad you have an open mind and I welcome your insights

Well you can hang yourself with hands tied behind your back, and cut your throat and hang your self over a BK bridge with hands tied so feasible in LOS.

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

Isnt that the same for most people ?

When they have a new partner , they no longer associate with the old one ?

P.S. What are you "I'm sorry" about ?

No, it`s not the same for most people.

Usually if meeting new partners they file for divorce.

1 hour ago, kiwikeith said:

Well you can hang yourself with hands tied behind your back, and cut your throat and hang your self over a BK bridge with hands tied so feasible in LOS.

Let’s not forget drowning yourself in a bucket... balancing golf clubs upon shoulders to assist.

Did burned severed limbs belong to missing Italian?

By Sayan Chucham 
The Nation

Police in Phichit are hoping an Italian man reports himself alive and well after body parts – one bearing a similar tattoo to his – were found partially burned in a bonfire of rubber tyres.

Josef Stephani, 61, is known to have a similar tattoo in the same place as was noted on the right leg discovered along with an arm last Friday in the ashes of a fire in a wooded area near Bung Thab Chan Pond in Tambon Laemrang, Bung Narang district.

Bung Narang Police Superintendent Pol Colonel Chaisathien Maneejak urged Stephani, if he is still alive, to call 056 902 260.

Police on Sunday searched the nearby home of Stephani’s Thai ex-wife, Rujira Eiumlamai.

They found Stephani’s lapsed passport and a bloodstain on a carpet, DNA from which is being tested.

Chaisathien said Stephani had lived with Rujira for a year, reportedly leaving last October. A witness testified that the Italian had the same tattoo as was found on the burned limb.

The police superintendent said a business conflict might represent a motive for murder, if that turns out to be the crime in this case.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30336834

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-01-22

3 hours ago, doggie1955 said:

I meet him in KFC before and asking him to stop by the Goose bar to have a beer on Friday night and meet the guys from "Farang of Phichit" on fb...I live here in Phichit.

Who is Him?

Archived