French man and Thai woman arrested for brutal murder of Italian man

webfact

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

I think it would be difficult to commit suicide, dismember oneself and then place ones own dismembered body in a suitcase.  But I am glad you have an open mind and I welcome your insights

Now Now..you never know..remember in the past we have seen suicides by hanging with their arms tied behind their back

2 hours ago, Mansell said:

Like attracts like. If they did it, and it sounds like they did....they deserve each other. Always amazes me that many humans put so little value on another person's life.......and for what? Money. Pathetic.

....uhmm...are you new to Thailand?

6 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

I think it would be difficult to commit suicide, dismember oneself and then place ones own dismembered body in a suitcase.  But I am glad you have an open mind and I welcome your insights

You are obviously unfamiliar with the super deductive reasoning of the RTP! They have also been known to leap over tall buildings in a single bound.

Thai ex-wife, French boyfriend sought for Italian’s murder

By Sayan Chucham 
The Nation

9d8a16b564c82b0f894d57901023a718-sld.jpe

Police have concluded that body parts found partially burned in Phichit’s Bung Narang district last Friday belong to Italian national Giuseppe de Stefani and are hunting for his Thai ex-wife and her French boyfriend.

The body parts, including a leg with a tattoo similar to de Stefani’s, were found partially burned in the ashes of a bonfire of rubber tyres in a wooded area near Bung Thab Chan Pond in Tambon Laemrang. 

Bung Narang Police Superintendent Pol Colonel Chaisathien Maneejak had earlier urged the 61-year-old Italian to report himself as alive following a search on Sunday of the nearby home of Rujira Eiumlamai, 38, de Stephani’s Thai ex-wife. 

The search found de Stephani’s expired passport and a bloodstain on a carpet, on which police conducting DNA tests, with the results expected later in the week. 

De Stephani reportedly lived at the house with Rujira for a year before he left last October. 

Following a meeting of investigators, Phichit police chief Pol Maj-General Thawatchai Muannara said police had concluded the body belonged to de Stefani and identified Rujira and her French boyfriend, who was unidentified, as murder suspects.

Both are believed to have fled in a Toyota Yaris sedan with the licence plate number Kor Khor 1374 Samut Songkhram. 

Police also found a note reportedly written by de Stefani, condemning an unspecified “most evil” woman who had said she loved him to get his money.

Authorities said they suspected a love triangle and an argument over money might have resulted in de Stefani’s murder.

The French suspect reportedly had previously been blacklisted from entering Thailand but had returned by crossing illegally at the Thai-Lao border.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30336860

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-01-22

Thai ex-wife, French boyfriend sought for Italian’s murder
By Sayan Chucham 
The Nation

9d8a16b564c82b0f894d57901023a718-sld.jpeg&key=1d243e1802366f0b857652b5dfce16a13e527fbbede9459a39238b19c657bdc4

Police have concluded that body parts found partially burned in Phichit’s Bung Narang district last Friday belong to Italian national Giuseppe de Stefani and are hunting for his Thai ex-wife and her French boyfriend.

The body parts, including a leg with a tattoo similar to de Stefani’s, were found partially burned in the ashes of a bonfire of rubber tyres in a wooded area near Bung Thab Chan Pond in Tambon Laemrang. 

Bung Narang Police Superintendent Pol Colonel Chaisathien Maneejak had earlier urged the 61-year-old Italian to report himself as alive following a search on Sunday of the nearby home of Rujira Eiumlamai, 38, de Stephani’s Thai ex-wife. 

The search found de Stephani’s expired passport and a bloodstain on a carpet, on which police conducting DNA tests, with the results expected later in the week. 

De Stephani reportedly lived at the house with Rujira for a year before he left last October. 

Following a meeting of investigators, Phichit police chief Pol Maj-General Thawatchai Muannara said police had concluded the body belonged to de Stefani and identified Rujira and her French boyfriend, who was unidentified, as murder suspects.

Both are believed to have fled in a Toyota Yaris sedan with the licence plate number Kor Khor 1374 Samut Songkhram. 

Police also found a note reportedly written by de Stefani, condemning an unspecified “most evil” woman who had said she loved him to get his money.

Authorities said they suspected a love triangle and an argument over money might have resulted in de Stefani’s murder.

The French suspect reportedly had previously been blacklisted from entering Thailand but had returned by crossing illegally at the Thai-Lao border.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30336860
  thenation_logo.jpg&key=45c3cfd2ab4166f39e45e0effa38883351f609c80e3d701fdeba5fd778f0d97e -- [emoji767] Copyright The Nation 2018-01-22

thought they’d already been arrested.... huh?

Sent from my satellite link using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

4 hours ago, Mansell said:

Like attracts like. If they did it, and it sounds like they did....they deserve each other. Always amazes me that many humans put so little value on another person's life.......and for what? Money. Pathetic.

I know . I really cant get my head around someone murdering a person just for money . Its crazy . They will have to live with that guilt for ever and ever . Just stupid .

1 hour ago, sklmeeera said:

I know . I really cant get my head around someone murdering a person just for money . Its crazy . They will have to live with that guilt for ever and ever . Just stupid .

Not much of a student of human nature are you

Unless you know something the rest of us dont, then it wont be for ever and ever, possibly a long time though

4 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

Not much of a student of human nature are you

Unless you know something the rest of us dont, then it wont be for ever and ever, possibly a long time though

I probably know a lot you dont know , not sure about the rest of them though . It may be a short time it may be a long time or it may be for eons .

19 minutes ago, sklmeeera said:

I probably know a lot you dont know , not sure about the rest of them though . It may be a short time it may be a long time or it may be for eons .

You appear to be keeping it to yourself if you do care to unload to a fellow member

That would depend on how long they live as I have already had to point out to you

2 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

You appear to be keeping it to yourself if you do care to unload to a fellow member

That would depend on how long they live as I have already had to point out to you

Not necessarily . But you are free to think as you have always done and always will do no doubt .

9 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

No sense of (black) humor on your side. How often obvious cases of murder are concluded as suicide by the local police, especially when foreigners are involved? 

9 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

You would think so. But this IS Thailand....   ;)

25 minutes ago, Italian guy said:

Some people know no guilt whatsoever... 

Let her friends and the family deal with it. Then they will have to live with their simplification measures. Mr. Guilt must be removed from this planet immediately. He's on a long overstay of life. 

Guilt.jpg

11 minutes ago, sklmeeera said:

Maybe not on the surface , but deep down in side they do even if they themselves do not see it , and it colours everything they do . Fools .

That probably is true for a lot of people claiming or appearing not to have guilt.

Unfortunately it's not true for all. With just a very slight change of brain chemistry it's possible for people who had "good" ethics to lose them.

Then there are the ones who just don't have that part of the brain/chemistry functional from birth. Some of them learn early to pretend that they do, but they live amongst us as complete psychopaths.

11 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

You obviously haven't heard about the one the stabbed himself in the chest, then cut his own throat. Or the one about the guy that hung himself then threw himself off the bridge. Or the one about the guy that shot himself 3 times in the head. 

Definition of suicide in Thailand is different. 

It means. 

We don't know what happened and we are not going to investigate it. 

Archived