French man and Thai woman arrested for brutal murder of Italian man

webfact

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, sklmeeera said:

I probably know a lot you dont know , not sure about the rest of them though . It may be a short time it may be a long time or it may be for eons .

Speaking on behalf of "the rest of them" I formally request that you state what it is that you know, that he probably doesn't and the rest of us may or may not.

12 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

I think it would be difficult to commit suicide, dismember oneself and then place ones own dismembered body in a suitcase.  But I am glad you have an open mind and I welcome your insights

This is Thailand you know where anything impossible in other countries can and does happen here

10 minutes ago, rott said:

It would be interesting to have a forum of deleted inflammatory posts and the attendant replies. No posting allowed of course would not do to let it get out of hand.

I have tried to rein myself in, not sure how well I am doing though

More effort called for I think

1 hour ago, oldlakey said:

I have tried to rein myself in, not sure how well I am doing though

More effort called for I think

If we could see exactly what it is that is unacceptable it would help us know where to draw the line

1 hour ago, oldlakey said:

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

Use the quote button, so that people know who are are talking to

1) My question appears immediately beneath the relevant post so do do not see the need for your comment. (Or is it an order?)

2) Humble apologies anyway captain, I did not realise you were policing the forum and neither was I aware of this rule. I presume the grammar police will be along shortly to chastise you for your semi-literate post.

4 minutes ago, rott said:

1) My question appears immediately beneath the relevant post so do do not see the need for your comment. (Or is it an order?)

2) Humble apologies anyway captain, I did not realise you were policing the forum and neither was I aware of this rule. I presume the grammar police will be along shortly to chastise you for your semi-literate post.

Simple etiquette really, not that difficult. Unless you are being purposely obtuse. 

15 minutes ago, rott said:

OK, dont use the quote button , it just makes it easier to see who you are asking a question too

With numerous people posting, posts get jumbled up and its not clear to whom you are talking too

Anyway, you continue random posting in threads and hopefully it will appear below the person to whom you are talking to

4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

OK, dont use the quote button , it just makes it easier to see who you are asking a question too

With numerous people posting, posts get jumbled up and its not clear to whom you are talking too

Anyway, you continue random posting in threads and hopefully it will appear below the person to whom you are talking to

You forgot to add t. w.a.t. to that post :biggrin:

Sorry I don't understand this story .  

On the first page this was reported :  

French man and Thai woman arrested for brutal murder of Italian man

Then on page 3 :   

Both are believed to have fled in a Toyota Yaris sedan with the licence plate number Kor Khor 1374 Samut Songkhram. 

and : 

The French suspect reportedly had previously been blacklisted from entering Thailand but had returned by crossing illegally at the Thai-Lao border.

So if they were arrested first , I can only assume they bribed the police with money they stole from the Italian , and then run across the Lao border again . 

The French is a real scumbag , unfortunately he could be already out of Thailand thanks to corrupted police officials. . 

16 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

As was mine

but the OP got kiwikeith believing ,  be careful not everyone understands sarcasm

I don't believe for one minute . However the forensic investigators and police put so many cases down to suicide that it is beyond a joke. Just about every expat in LOS says suicide when they hear of a new case.

7 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

Simple etiquette really, not that difficult. Unless you are being purposely obtuse. 

I objected to his snotty tone. The same as I object to being called a t w.a.t. by you.

His excuse would appear to be that he is not literate enough to express himself properly and civilly.

What a dreadful mistake Mr French and Ms Thai have made . Not only are you going to spend the rest of your natural lifes in one of the worst prison systems in the world but after that you are going to spend eternity in Hell getting boiled in cauldrons and torn to pieces by wild dogs over and over again . You fools 

53 minutes ago, sklmeeera said:

What a dreadful mistake Mr French and Ms Thai have made . Not only are you going to spend the rest of your natural lifes in one of the worst prison systems in the world but after that you are going to spend eternity in Hell getting boiled in cauldrons and torn to pieces by wild dogs over and over again . You fools 

Bless you my son

Archived