Withdraw Bitcoin to Thai Baht

Davai

1 hour ago, Davai said:

For localbitcoin do I need to wait for buyer or it's instant withdrawal? 

I am confused now. If you want to get money cash, you have to physically meet the buyer. If you accept bank transfer you need to wait for buyer.

Anyway, I suggest you at least bother to check out their FAQ before asking more questions.

1 hour ago, Wonderboy said:

No institution will do that. Institutions only do bank transfers.

if you want to sell and get cash (which would be paid out through a bank) try coins.co.th.  You don't necessarily need a bank account to get paid out for selling BTC.  Their sell rate is close to the global market price.  There is no restriction on US Citizens

setting up .  They do have many options for payouts, banks local and some overseas I think and a cash pick up option from Banks in Thailand.

The other is bx.co.th.  You will need a Thai bank account.  They dont accept US citizens.  But their prices have a premium.

Currently cryptocompare shows BTC @ US$11,500 on BX can sell  BTC @ around US$12,100, so you could make 5-10% compared to global prices.

Both will require KYC etc.

Your best bet is to find someone looking to buy, and agree on a mid-market price....

I was looking to buy that sort of quantity last week.. but unfortunately (for you) my needs are now met.

localbitcoins.com can put you in touch with someone for you to sell in person for cash.  There were a few places in Pattaya last time I checked (and I'm sure BKK also), although prices are usually 5% or so less than current market.

8 hours ago, shadowmaster1971 said:

if you want to sell and get cash (which would be paid out through a bank) try coins.co.th.  You don't necessarily need a bank account to get paid out for selling BTC.  Their sell rate is close to the global market price.  There is no restriction on US Citizens

setting up .  They do have many options for payouts, banks local and some overseas I think and a cash pick up option from Banks in Thailand.

The other is bx.co.th.  You will need a Thai bank account.  They dont accept US citizens.  But their prices have a premium.

Currently cryptocompare shows BTC @ US$11,500 on BX can sell  BTC @ around US$12,100, so you could make 5-10% compared to global prices.

Both will require KYC etc.

Yeah I think coins.co.th is good I'm going to try it 

5 hours ago, yogavnture said:

smart move. bitcoin is gonna tank . then u wont be able to give them away.  do u actually have a bit coin in your possession .?  its all just a Ponzi scam. get out before your 4500 is worth 0.  dont u have to pay tax on any gains?

I sold my car in russia payment by bitcoin  I don't do ponzi scam 

10 hours ago, Davai said:

Yeah I think coins.co.th is good I'm going to try it 

bx.in.th is a sister company of coins.co.th, giving them a virtual monopoly in Thailand. I would advise you not to rush in but visit both sites, compare the interfaces and realtime prices before you decide which way to go. Unfortunately you won't be able to assess/compare support services, a very important and often undervalued feature. 

I started trading with coins but now with bx and happy there. 

https://bx.in.th/ref/0esUlo/

1 hour ago, leemo said:

bx.in.th is a sister company of coins.co.th, giving them a virtual monopoly in Thailand. I would advise you not to rush in but visit both sites, compare the interfaces and realtime prices before you decide which way to go. Unfortunately you won't be able to assess/compare support services, a very important and often undervalued feature. 

I started trading with coins but now with bx and happy there. 

https://bx.in.th/ref/0esUlo/

Are you sure about that.  www.bitcoin.co.th is the sister company of BX.

I dont think coins is related to BX.  IF they were it would be odd that one accepts US and the other doesn't customers.  It would be odd that one has one set of BTC prices different to the other.  I'm sure the public and members of each would be very fast to call them out on these points.  BX is an exchange of multiple Cryptos whilst Coins only deals in BTC.  Further is they are related it would be odd that Coins has an App yet BX doesn't.  Again customers would complain saying it you are sister/related companies why so.

Googling both exchanges, reviews of both that being of Coins & BX, there is nothing suggesting they are related or sister companies.

Archived