Israeli murder suspects apologize to Thailand for damaging the image of tourism

webfact

"I said it already, I'm sorry, what was I thinking, a hit in front of the airport, If we had known the Thai tourist industry would suffer we would have turned the job down, honest, we're professionals we don't work like that, a happy pass over to all you guys in Thailand and lets hope you pass over this little episode".

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, rkidlad said:

If a judge reduces their sentences for apologising, I'd suggest that judge have their license revoked.

It's kind of hard to believe remorse for an assassination. And the apology is for damaging Thailand's image, so you're completely going off track. 

You do understand the article and what people are getting at, right? 

Admitting and expressing regret means a lighter punishment in Thailand. There are local examples almost weekly on the Thai News forum. Sentences often cut in half and so. I agree it's bogus, but it is what it is. In their position better go for a lighter sentence, then work from there toward pardon or a deal of some sort.

Looks like the dead guy tried to kill these two and didn't get the job done. Then the dead guy gets twenty months for trying to kill these two people. The two people didn't think 20 months was enough so gave out their justice while in a rage. They probably won't be doing that again, especially in Thailand,  so I think maybe 24 months would be appropriate sentence, after all it is a Thai jail they'll be in.

7 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Thank god. I was getting annoyed with people offering their condolences to the slayed victim. Really wanted to grab some members on here by their shirts and ask, "What about the image of Thai tourism!" 

Lmao.... post one.... don’t need to read any more! ??????

9 minutes ago, lubfishin said:

I want to ask a question but please don't take my question in any way other than I am only curious. Are they Israeli Muslims? Or Israeli Jews. It's really nothing about racism I just am curious that's all.

From their names, Jewish. Israel has some serious organised crime going on that is not well reported or known internationally, a lot of it related to Russian immigrants or their descendants.

I want to ask a question but please don't take my question in any way other than I am only curious. Are they Israeli Muslims? Or Israeli Jews. It's really nothing about racism I just am curious that's all.
They sound like Jewish names to me. There are also Israeli Christians ...

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

How about the assassins paying the girlfriends' hospital bill with private room and the best care? If ever there was an innocent victim she is and not mentioned except for being grievously injured. Premeditated murder should be punishable appropriately and I don't mean jail time in the ever expanding jail population supported by government baht. I commend the police and their system on finding these people so quickly. 

Archived