BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scott

SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Did I not provide sufficient context for you?  What do you need clarified?

Additional layers of misunderstandings risk making the script suitable only for a made for TV movie.

42 minutes ago, heybruce said:

So you think it is better to have a clueless, inexperienced, erratic, seemingly unstable and unteachable narcissist with the ability to launch nuclear weapons, as opposed to an informed, experienced, stable politician.  I disagree.

Perhaps you are one of those in denial of the President's power to launch nuclear weapons.  It's been explained many times, if you are still in denial you are out of touch with reality.

It seems that the POTUS has all the experience he needs in his admin,right at his side. Generals . He loves his Generals!

* "Just what in tarnation do “the generals” — Chief of Staff John Kelly, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster — think they’re doing?

The answer, I think, is: the Lord’s work. And I’m inclined to agree with them".

*NY Post

9 hours ago, heybruce said:

As has been explained before, an impeachable offense is anything the House of Representatives agrees on.  Impeachment follows if two thirds of the Senate agree.

I wasn't talking about an impeachable offense I was talking about statutory law. 

42 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Additional layers of misunderstandings risk making the script suitable only for a made for TV movie.

In other words, you have no rational response to my post.

2 minutes ago, heybruce said:

In other words, you have no rational response to my post.

Well now the script’s a just a daytime soap, and it’s not even funny because it’s trying too hard to be funny.

12 minutes ago, riclag said:

It seems that the POTUS has all the experience he needs in his admin,right at his side. Generals . He loves his Generals!

* "Just what in tarnation do “the generals” — Chief of Staff John Kelly, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster — think they’re doing?

The answer, I think, is: the Lord’s work. And I’m inclined to agree with them".

*NY Post

What?  Are you now saying God wants Trump in office? 

If the generals and other adults had been able to contain Trump, the Iran nuclear deal would be secure, along with aid to Pakistan and our supply lines to Afghanistan.  Trump would get off twitter and would have a competent team coming up with sane options regarding North Korea.  If Trump would be a "yes man" to the generals, it would make the situation a democratic farce, but it would still be an improvement.

1 minute ago, Thakkar said:

Well now the script’s a just a daytime soap, and it’s not even funny because it’s trying too hard to be funny.

No, just pointing out how you insist on having the last word, even when your words have no meaning.

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

No, just pointing out how you insist on having the last word, even when your words have no meaning.

Kay, then, I’ll let you have the last word.

You want a deflection poll?

You imagine Trump would look good compared to experienced, rational politicians.  I strongly disagree, most people would rather see anyone but Trump in the White House.  But there's no need for a deflection poll to see who's correct.

I don't see it as deflection. Just for fun. Stick it in the " In Your Face " thread, not news.  You're taking this thing waaay too seriously. When the media's done with this ratings driver they'll move on to something else. In the meantime the Democrats should try to come up with a candidate that can defeat Trump, Pence, Haley, etc. You would think that would be an easy task but apparently not.

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

What?  Are you now saying God wants Trump in office? 

If the generals and other adults had been able to contain Trump, the Iran nuclear deal would be secure, along with aid to Pakistan and our supply lines to Afghanistan.  Trump would get off twitter and would have a competent team coming up with sane options regarding North Korea.  If Trump would be a "yes man" to the generals, it would make the situation a democratic farce, but it would still be an improvement.

Just as a little side note.....The Iranian Navy in the Persian Gulf has stopped harassing US Naval vessels with their fast gun boats.  

As has been explained before, an impeachable offense is anything the House of Representatives agrees on.  Impeachment follows if two thirds of the Senate agree.

That's rich.

9 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

As soon as Trump won the Republican nod, summer of '16, he immediately tripled the rents for suites at Trump Towers.  He knew a bunch of rooms would be rented out by campaign workers and secret service.  He never misses a chance to commercialize things.  I wouldn't be surprised if he bottles and sells run-off from his golden toilet as 'holy water.'  He gives 'Trickle Down' a whole new dimension.  

A soon as Hilary Clinton became Sec of State donations to the Clinton Global Initiative ballooned. As soon as she was defeated in the presidential election they closed their doors.  It's a crime, all of the things that are apparently legal, for some.

13 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

That's rich.

It's correct, even if you don't want to believe it.

2 minutes ago, Hamuraii said:

8 Years.

Really?  I'd put his mental age as younger than that.