Jump to content

SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?


Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No.  Did you forget he lost the popular vote by a 3 million vote margin?
So why did he win the election.sorry i am not American i thought that the one who got the most voted won

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's like asking do you want the sun to rise, there is no choice, unless they have another coup as in 1963 or he dies of natural causes of course I hope he goes on for another 7 years myself. Time people stopped the whining, hail to the Chief!

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Old Bull said:

The problem is if you get rid of Trump you get a religious nutter for president.

Pence should be investigated by Mueller's team for repeatedly lying while VP - which puts him as a co-conspirator in the massive and sustained cover-up, along with Nunez and other Republicans.

.

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Go Trump - Full speed ahead.

Sounds like the ship's mate on the Titanic. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, boomerangutang said:

Pence should be investigated by Mueller's team for repeatedly lying while VP - which puts him as a co-conspirator in the massive and sustained cover-up, along with Nunez and other Republicans.

.

Sounds like the ship's mate on the Titanic. 

I'd rather have Pence than Ryan. If they dump trump and Pence, we get Ryan. Ryan has a lot more political skill than Pence and with his twisted Ayn Randian ideology has the potential to do much more long term damage. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

It's like asking do you want the sun to rise, there is no choice, unless they have another coup as in 1963 or he dies of natural causes. of course I hope he goes on for another 7 years myself. Time people stopped the whining, hail to the Chief!

 

 

There may be a choice. Just be patient. We'll know a lot more after these two major events:

-- the 2018 midterm elections

-- the conclusion of the Mueller investigation

 

trump is president and the office deserves respect, but trump the baby man has dragged that office down the gutter, so trump himself does NOT deserve respect. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I voted yes, he was voted in, so he should continue, unless he breaks the law or is proven unfit to carry on. He's still a ****, though

He has broken several laws, both before and after he was sworn in.  Look up 'Emoluments Clause' as it pertains to Trump.  

 

He took an oath of office to uphold the laws of the land, yet he is actively and unabashedly breaking that oath.  Just one of several examples:  Obamacare is a law.  Trump is doing all he can to trash it.

 

And he is mentally unfit for office.  Even his closest aides will admit it.  The reason a doctor won't say so, is obvious.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I'd rather have Pence than Ryan. If they dump trump and Pence, we get Ryan. Ryan has a lot more political skill than Pence and with his twisted Ayn Randian ideology has the potential to do much more long term damage. 

I agree with your assessment of Ryan.  He could only become president by removal of Trump and Pence by a Democratic Congress, which would hopefully restrain him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Scott locked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...