Waste water flowing freely onto Krabi’s beaches

webfact

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 7:35 PM, TunnelRat69 said:

whats the difference, it all comes out of the toilet one way or another, please don't give me the crap "but gray water has been treated"  you wouldn;t drink it nor would I.

Where I come from "grey water" means sink or shower water, not toilet water. Why would I tell you it has been treated? There is a world of difference, toilet water contains feces and urine and all kinds of harmful stuff. Shower or sink water is also sewage, but is certainly less disease ridden.

4 minutes ago, Lee4Life said:

Where I come from "grey water" means sink or shower water, not toilet water. Why would I tell you it has been treated? There is a world of difference, toilet water contains feces and urine and all kinds of harmful stuff. Shower or sink water is also sewage, but is certainly less disease ridden.

Mea Culpa, in the US there is no difference, all water is treated, toilet, sink, shower or otherwise, comes from the same source.   In theory, you could live on toilet water in the US if you had too, now the pipes that deliver it?????  Thats another can of worms.

a lot of blue pipes flowing from the pisser straight into streams, rivers, lakes and ocean.  The only place I've swam in thailand was off koh lanta.  water there was full of styrofoam, plastic, nets, ropes, glass bottles, balls...  this place is polluted and stinks.  

Archived