"I didn't murder him - it was my Thai wife and her ex Thai husband", claims French man

webfact

"I didn't murder him - it was my Thai wife and her ex Thai husband", claims French man

1pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

The French man arrested for the gruesome murder of an Italian pensioner in Phichit has denied everything.

Amoury Rigaud, 34, - apprehended in the jungle in Tak on Sunday - has blamed his wife Rujira Iam-lamai, 38 who he said did it with a former Thai lover.

He just helped her escape. She is still on the run.

Police think otherwise - Daily News reported that they are in possession of a wealth of evidence and have charged him with premeditated murder, mutilation of a corpse and its moving and concealment.

Rigaud - speaking in English and French through an interpreter - was interrogated through the night.

He was arrested staying in a tent next to the recently resprayed Yaris that the couple used to flee the Bung Na Rong area.

A week earlier the charred remains of 61 year old Guiseppe de Stafani were found among burnt tires near a reservoir.

The hunt for Rujira continues.

The arrest of the French man was made after information from villagers in the Wang Jao area of Tak in Western Thailand was given to police.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-01-29

1 hour ago, Happy enough said:

who knows. i reckon he probably was involved and he'll go down for it accordingly. still can't work out why they cover up the hand cuffs though. how weird is that 555

Covering the handcuffs in the still photo is to avoid any embarrassment to the Frenchman.

They can be seen quite clearly in the video as the Thai cop gently cuffs him asking if they are too tight. Very civil of him.

Just now, ratcatcher said:

Covering the handcuffs in the still photo is to avoid any embarrassment to the Frenchman.

They can be seen quite clearly in the video as the Thai cop gently cuffs him asking if they are too tight. Very civil of him.

but still weird right? when i got arrested many moons ago for mere possession of a disallowed pill they had no probs with me getting driven in a cage shackled up to go court for the whole of bkk to see. 555

Just now, Happy enough said:

it's froggy mate although i like your translation better

Omg....omitting a letter brings me to golden cage now,huh? Thanks for pointing it out mate???better check every word I type from now on..lol...

Just now, Mickmouse1 said:

Omg....omitting a letter brings me to golden cage now,huh? Thanks for pointing it out mate???better check every word I type from now on..lol...

i wasn't having a go mate. you typed it more than once so thought you might appreciate the correction, obviously not

4 hours ago, toughlove said:
4 hours ago, NCC1701A said:
He stuck to his story after the first night of interrogation! Must have told the cops he has a big French bank account.

Yes thais usually confess in the first few hours. Would love to see a vid of there interrogation techniques

if you are a good Buddhist you dont lie. if you dont have 'gave helpful information' on your paperwork, double the sentence. 

4 hours ago, webfact said:

He just helped her escape. She is still on the run.

Sure thing if you were that stupid.

Me, I would be making sure my alibi was rock solid.

But then again you cannot help stupid, i.e. was found next to the resprayed car, how stupid can you be.

Now using the old, blame on her routine, I am sure they will let you go real soon.

Archived