Nine-year-old boy wins khanom chin eating race in Uttaradit

webfact

Nine-year-old boy wins khanom chin eating race in Uttaradit

By The Nation

de167b22233277621122585d15a96e79-sld.jpe

A nine-year-old boy finished a one kilogram dish of khanom chin in just three minutes, winning the eating competition for the Thai-style spaghetti dish on Monday morning.

The competition featuring khanom chin with fish curry was held in front of Wat Phras Taen Sila-art in Uttaradit's Lablae district as part of the annual festival of the temple.

Wanmai Pim-arjharn, who weighs 80 kilograms, beat 15 other contestants by wolfing down the white spaghetti-like khanom chin, a bowl of fish curry, and a glass of water in three minutes. He was awarded Bt600.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30337405

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-01-29

It is actually quite easy to say no.  Then walk into a different room and ignore  them or as I did with my daughter laff at them and tell him how funny he is

1 hour ago, BEngBKK said:

I remember about a year ago the Thai health authority alarmed about obesity at small children since their study showed that obese children.

But it must be difficult to say no to a screaming child......

20 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Mightn't be a bad idea to spend some of his winnings on some slimming pills ! 

Some of his winnings?

i would suggest all of his winnings!

thats f****** disturbing... 9 year old and 80 kg! 

7FF79C96-6A17-42BC-B639-70C93C6251A1.png

A nine-year-old boy finished a one kilogram dish of khanom chin in just three minutes, winning the eating competition for the Thai-style spaghetti dish on Monday morning.

Monday morning.... ??

as well as encouraging what seems to be an already over-weight young boy to stuff himself even more and be rewarded for his efforts was he "bunking" off school ???

Archived