Thai woman, French boyfriend blame each other for Italian’s murder

webfact

8 hours ago, Happyman58 said:

Oh well it shows crime does not pay Fancy offering someone 100,000 not to see his ex wife  Bloody hell she is no oil painting I would of gladly handed her over Better fish in the sea than her.  Oh well Henri the frenchman better get use to Thai food he be eating it for the rest of his life 

...I don't know, she kind has a twisted, off kilter Picasso "je ne sais quoi" about her...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, CanuckThai said:

...I don't know, she kind has a twisted, off kilter Picasso "je ne sais quoi" about her...

...at least she has not that much weight to lose by eating at Hilton Bkk over years like others....:coffee1:

16 hours ago, Get Real said:

I actually believe her version, how sick it might be.
Why would she lie about something that she admitt being a big part of. Doesn´t make sense.
She will get a lot of years for burning and dismembering.

On the other hand is totally wierd that the dead Stefani could be so stupid so he offer somebody 100K to stop seeing his ex-wife?
That man most definitely never seen how many choices that were in front of him. :cheesy:

BTW! Wouldn´t pay 5 baht for that one. Would ask for payment instead.

What is it with the farangs out in Thailand and their garbage-tier wife-quality? A 61 year old farang I can maybe understand having to settle for a bottom of the barrel woman like her. But that French guy is a young dude and out in bum-fck beyond with the likes of her?

Jeez, some people. 

Archived