Price for HONDA CRF250Rally in Bangkok

moskito

Hi ladies ...and gentlemen, 

does anyone know the price for a Honda CRF250 Rally in Bangkok? 
Usually bikes are a bit cheaper as in Phuket and i am just thinking about flying or riding to Bangkok to save some money AND have a nice trip. 

Any suggestions about dealers in the Capital? 

Price in Phuket is between 162k and 168k Baht for this fine ride 

Honda CRF-250Rally.jpg

On 30.1.2018 at 7:47 PM, Thian said:

Our dealers never show the price, they say that the price changes soo often that they can't make new pricetags all the time.

Very frustrating but in Thailand that's how they like to do business.

at least thats different in Phuket. 
Can somebody name a good HONDA Dealer in Bangkok? 

There must be many, since the CRF250 is not considered a Big Bike every Honda Dealer can sale it

off topic:
BTW. I am refusing stepping into so called BIG WING PHUKET anymore... But obviously they are the only Company selling Big Bikes for HONDA in Thailand :(  ... absolutely terrible staff, if you are wearing flip flops and do not look like a Billionaire you are not intresting for them already... 
Very clever estimating people by their outfits ;)

The CRF 250 is not a big bike but their shop opposite is selling it. 

Wonder if there is a good HONDA Dealer in Bangkok

What do you expect from a "good" dealer? You know what you want, and you probably won't go to this shop again for any service, so it's just "bike for as little money as possible". Just call the dealers, ask if they have it in stock and how much it is.

I'm also thinking about buying this bike for a while, so i was looking around a bit already, and it seems that the second hand price is quite good, you can usually get one that's just a few months old 25% cheaper than new, if this is an option for you.

I am riding a couple of bikes and I am having a second hand  CRF250L too. did 50.000km with it in the past 4 years here in Thailand and i am very happy with the ride. BUT it was a second hand bike. Ok just with 8k km on the watch but not a virgin anymore. I am planning a trip to Europe currently and it has nothing to do with just buying something cheap. 
But why paying the dealers in Phuket 10k more if I can get it in Bangkok cheaper??? 
:
Try to  call a HONDA shop in Bangkok and ask in English for the price of a CRF ... good luck

Sorry to think some of the guys here living in Bangkok and having Honda dealers just around the corner or maybe asking already for the same ride :sorry:

1 hour ago, jackdd said:

What do you expect from a "good" dealer? You know what you want, and you probably won't go to this shop again for any service, so it's just "bike for as little money as possible". Just call the dealers, ask if they have it in stock and how much it is.

I'm also thinking about buying this bike for a while, so i was looking around a bit already, and it seems that the second hand price is quite good, you can usually get one that's just a few months old 25% cheaper than new, if this is an option for you.

If I want to spend a couple of 100k Baht, i expect some kind of SERVICE and it should be no concern for the little girls in the shiny Thai-motorbike shops of Honda BigWing how someone looks. 

Had the same problem once with a sailing boat on the BOAT in Dusseldorf at Benetau Yachts 25years ago ... unfortunately for them they were more looking on the flip flops and the old t-shirt as thinking about the business they could have made... We spent the 1,4mil US at another, a Swedish company wich are building nice boats too and which invited us for a beer on the boat, even in our old t-shirts ;) :smile:

and sorry, but who is selling a SECOND HAND CRF Rally... its a nearly brand new bike

Actually i think here in Thailand it's mostly that the people in the shops are not taught anything, so they have nothing to tell you, and maybe they can't speak english and hence are afraid to talk with you. Probably it doesn't matter how you are dressed, and it also doesn't matter if it's the Honda shop or a Banana IT or whatever. The people in the shops can just tell you what is also written on the signs at the products, after they read it ;)

The CRF 250 Rally is from 2016, which makes it more than a year old by now. I don't know who is selling it, but if you look for example here you see some offered: https://www.kaidee.com/c12-motorcycle-motorcycle?q=crf 250 rally

Archived