EXCLUSIVE: Mother of French man charged with murder of Italian in Thailand speaks of son's violent and influential Thai girlfriend

webfact

2 hours ago, Tilacme said:

He entered Thailand illegally and was penniless, i would say that she had a complete handle on his opportunities, walking away wasn't one of them, and a face slash reminded him of that.

Bang on. With a face like thunder entwined with a psychotic nature. I wouldn't like to short change her salary albeit by mistake. The old adage comes to mind: swim with sharks and eventually you'll get bitten.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The look in that woman's eyes is going to keep me awake tonight. Pretty cold and predatory look in her eyes. Also, some strangely masculine components to her facial structure.

The mother deserves everyone's support; she is a casualty in this affair too. What's wrong with some of you people? Sure, we've all got mommy issues, but let's not take it out on this poor woman, for God's sake.

RE - She says that during an argument last year, Rujira violently attacked her son slashing him across the face, leaving a scar from the top of his forehead to the bottom of his nose.

This together With how he has failed in life, homeless without a penny the lie as a Army Elite Sniper clearly shows his inferiority complex.

After all this poor figure may as well have been a victim under Rujira's psychopathic and evil influence....

With other Words, there is always more behind than you first get an impression of ...

3 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Regardless of what she has to say about him, he had every opportunity to walk away from the girl, if she was so evil.

Unbelievable !

I had a thai gf stab me but not serious.i did beat her up for it & threw her out.she came back next day grovelling.i did like her but told her if she attacks me again the beating will be a lot worse.she wasn't a bargirl but had a welloff family

58 minutes ago, Goanna said:

No. He has confessed.case closed. Have you actually read anything about this? Please have a look. Save yourself further embarrassment. Case still closed.

The case is not closed until after the trial is complete.

That alone ends the case.

The case is not closed until after the trial.

No one is saying he is innocent, not his mother, not me, not anyone.

As to embarrassing behaviour...hmm, responding to me without actually quoting me in...now what does that suggest...

2 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

Yes, it appears that he and his g/f were both stupid, and had no problem resorting to murder/dismemberment and burning of body in an attempt to get rid of the evidence...

I feel vaguely sorry for his mother, as she desperately tries to come to his defense.

I don't see his mother defending him, I see her providing reason for some mitigation as all vulnerable people should receive.  He doesn't have an income, he's been homeless, he's in an abusive relationship, he sounds like a vulnerable person and it is quite likely he has mental health issues, all this should be investigated, and that is all she asks for, a thorough investigation, unfortunately....

3 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Regardless of what she has to say about him, he had every opportunity to walk away from the girl, if she was so evil.

Unbelievable !

the writing was on the wall and if he could not see it and still stayed around more fool him and he deserves what he gets coming to him. no sympathy as he showed the Italian man.

15 minutes ago, crazyk said:

I had a thai gf stab me but not serious.i did beat her up for it & threw her out.she came back next day grovelling.i did like her but told her if she attacks me again the beating will be a lot worse.she wasn't a bargirl but had a welloff family

not a bar girl ! but behaved like one. are you still with her???????

3 hours ago, zakk9 said:

He may be stupid, but she shows all signs of being a psychopat. Psychopats have an amazing way of getting other people to do things against their own will. It would be wrong to judge him without knowing the full background, which none of us will.

So true about his background. It's often so complex that even he won't know.

32 minutes ago, crazyk said:

Its not the best idea to give someone who stabbed you once a 2-nd chance to repeat it...:coffee1:

"Everybody has a story" this is indeed a strange one! She doubtless Psychotic, probably a great lay when she wanted to be, his side of the story is what though? drugs, probably for sure, some other major weakness there also, a trifle jealous maybe? a great story for the TV investigators to get to the bottom off!

6 minutes ago, Lingba said:

I'm convinced...and its just my gut feeling..that these two have been under the influence of something...nothing was said about drug testing...but hiding out for a week would have cleaned out of their system

Police lab should test the corpse for drugs

16 minutes ago, Top Chef said:

Police lab should test the corpse for drugs

interesting suggestion...though it wasn't my thoughts initially that the deceased was doing any drugs...but the way this story has been twisting around, you never know....but yes, just to clear the air on any doubts probably a good idea...

4 hours ago, Toscano said:

My mother used to say , " A mother is always a mother , no matter how old her children become " .

A Boys Best Friend Is His Mother.

While plodding on our way the toilsome road of life,
How few the friends that daily there we meet!
Not many will stand by in trouble and in strife,
With counsel and affection ever sweet!
But there is one whose smile will ever on us beam,
Whose love is dearer far than any other,
And wherever we may turn,
This lesson we will learn:
A boy's best friend is his mother.

CHORUS. Then cherish her with care,
And smooth her silv'ry hair.
When gone, you will never get another;
And wherever we may turn,
This lesson we shall learn:

Tho' all the world may frown, and ev'ry friend depart,
She never will forsake us in our need!
Our refuge evermore is still within her heart.
For us her loving sympathy will plead!
Her pure and gentle smile, forever cheers our way.
'Tis sweeter and 'tis purer than all other!
When she goes from earth away,
We'll find out while we stray,

Her fond and gentle face not long may greet us here;
Then cheer her with our kindness and our love!
Remember at her knee in childhood bright and dear,
We heard her voice like angel's from above!
Tho' after years may bring their gladness or their woe,
Her love is sweeter far than any other!
And our longing heart will learn,
Wherever we may turn,

Words, Henry Miller. Music, Joseph P. Skelly.
"As sung by Will Raymond of Thatcher, Primrose & West's Minstrels"
New York: T.B. Harms & Co., 1883.

Archived