EXCLUSIVE: Mother of French man charged with murder of Italian in Thailand speaks of son's violent and influential Thai girlfriend

webfact

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, zakk9 said:

He may be stupid, but she shows all signs of being a psychopat. Psychopats have an amazing way of getting other people to do things against their own will. It would be wrong to judge him without knowing the full background, which none of us will.

Is that right. And what signs have you been looking to see shown? Know him well then?

Psychopaths can often be charming, very likeable and appear very innocent whilst lying through their teeth. But you've not noticed any signs of that in your clinical assessments?

6 hours ago, webfact said:

According to Amaury’s mother, Rujira convinced her son to break the law by sneaking into Thailand despite being blacklisted.

Well first of all he got through border security even though he was black listed

6 hours ago, webfact said:

While her son never pressed charges, due to the severity of the injuries, hospital staff reported the matter to the police and an official report was filed.

Second of all if the police did their job they would of had him concerning this & would of been questioned & held on several topics

2 hours ago, BEVUP said:

Second of all if the police did their job they would of had him concerning this & would of been questioned & held on several topics

Its always too late to regret....:coffee1:

7 hours ago, Goanna said:

Mums idea that he is innocent because he was led is a bit hard to swallow.

I don't think she said that he is innocent.  She simply set the record straight on a few things, reflected how her son seemed to kowtow to the lady, asked the authorities to investigate thoroughly and said if guilty he must pay the price.  She surely a devastated mother whose wayward son took the wrong path.  I feel sorry for her.

6 hours ago, ttrd said:

Its not the best idea to give someone who stabbed you once a 2-nd chance to repeat it...:coffee1:

Got to remember that one, " You stab me again and I'm going to beat you worse and throw you out AGAIN" Shouldn't have anything to worry about!

5 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Is that right. And what signs have you been looking to see shown? Know him well then?

Psychopaths can often be charming, very likeable and appear very innocent whilst lying through their teeth. But you've not noticed any signs of that in your clinical assessments?

Her name was Pat?

7 hours ago, WHYWHY said:

He was thinking with his small head not the on with the brain in

6 hours ago, JAZZDOG said:

In that case his small head needs an eye examination because that man/woman/other is UGLY!

In the country of the blind, the one eyed trouser snake is king.

(apologies to H.G.Wells)

$10 bucks says the cops told him that "SHE CONFESSED" in order to get him to confess.

But she only confessed to ... 

Thai media reported that the French man had admitted murder while Rujira admitted to moving the corpse and damaging it.

So he is on the hook for murder ... and she will be out in a year or two.  Ooops.

13 hours ago, Tilacme said:

He entered Thailand illegally and was penniless, i would say that she had a complete handle on his opportunities, walking away wasn't one of them, and a face slash reminded him of that.

Not entering Thailand illegally in the first place, there's his opportunity right there!

14 hours ago, Tilacme said:

He entered Thailand illegally and was penniless, i would say that she had a complete handle on his opportunities, walking away wasn't one of them, and a face slash reminded him of that.

He would have been better off being "penisless" as if so this triangle drama would never had occured....:coffee1:

17 hours ago, NanLaew said:

One of them east-Thailand witches probably, all charged up on that black kuman thong and forest monk malarkey.  Her hocus pocus wasn't strong enough for the Italian but seemed to work well enough on the French guy.

OMG!   Just before I left for Thailand a viet friend of many years well educated in the west and lives in St. Paul MN called me on the phone and pleaded with me for over an hour about Thai witches.  How they cast spells on men and they are all old and ugly but they man can not see it.  And they use the spells and powers to do strange things and rob the man of his soul.  He was as dead serious as if he were reading from a medical textbook.  

Freaked the shit out of me.  On the other hand now that I have been here awhile perhaps......  I have seen things that ...well look at this story and the photos.

12 minutes ago, dontoearth said:

OMG!   Just before I left for Thailand a viet friend of many years well educated in the west and lives in St. Paul MN called me on the phone and pleaded with me for over an hour about Thai witches.  How they cast spells on men and they are all old and ugly but they man can not see it.  And they use the spells and powers to do strange things and rob the man of his soul.  He was as dead serious as if he were reading from a medical textbook.  

Freaked the shit out of me.  On the other hand now that I have been here awhile perhaps......  I have seen things that ...well look at this story and the photos.

nothing mysterious.

its called playing the long game.

firstly, take it that most guys are ruled by the little head and they have not much brains to start with. 

easy for the Thai to manipulate, as these Thais grow up quickly to become masters of manipulation.

just the fact that a guy actually does believe in this BS..spells and witches and all the other hocus pocus

what does that tell you?

to me it hints that such a guy is mentally challenged to start with.

easily duped.

end of

2 minutes ago, tingtongtourist said:

nothing mysterious.

its called playing the long game.

firstly, take it that most guys are ruled by the little head and they have not much brains to start with. 

easy for the Thai to manipulate, as these Thais grow up quickly to become masters of manipulation.

just the fact that a guy actually does believe in this BS..spells and witches and all the other hocus pocus

what does that tell you?

to me it hints that such a guy is mentally challenged to start with.

easily duped.

end of

The viet guy telling me this is a medical doctor.  What a person believes and how smart they are doesn't really correlate much.  

However, your explanation is plausible also.   LOL.  ROFL.   

13 minutes ago, dontoearth said:

The viet guy telling me this is a medical doctor.  What a person believes and how smart they are doesn't really correlate much.  

However, your explanation is plausible also.   LOL.  ROFL.   

i hear you.

just got to look around these pages.lol

theres an army of former CEOs, SAS guys, business men, educated folk,

guys who owned and ran all manner of businesses.

all duped into handing over life savings, buying free houses for..

err....the woman with the mentality and education equal to someone who couldnt finish secondry school. lol

49 minutes ago, tingtongtourist said:

i hear you.

just got to look around these pages.lol

theres an army of former CEOs, SAS guys, business men, educated folk,

guys who owned and ran all manner of businesses.

all duped into handing over life savings, buying free houses for..

err....the woman with the mentality and education equal to someone who couldnt finish secondry school. lol

And many of the men are way past their prime in terms of thinking with their other head so what gives here?  And you are correct there are other big traits that are quite valuable in life.  Learning to manipulate people is probably much more important than having earned a big fancy finance degree that leads to a huge pension and savings in the west.  There isn't a single course at most western schools on common sense or pulling your head out of your ass!   LOL. 

Archived