EXCLUSIVE: Mother of French man charged with murder of Italian in Thailand speaks of son's violent and influential Thai girlfriend

webfact

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 31/01/2018 at 2:12 PM, zakk9 said:

He may be stupid, but she shows all signs of being a psychopat. Psychopats have an amazing way of getting other people to do things against their own will. It would be wrong to judge him without knowing the full background, which none of us will.

I get a very bad feeling about this story.  I think he was probably weak;  i.e. susceptible,  but there's more to this than just this one killing.  What will come out I don't know.  All I know is there's a malignant evil lingering about this story  (and I don't just mean a killing of one person). 

On 31/01/2018 at 2:00 PM, Toscano said:

My mother used to say , " A mother is always a mother , no matter how old her children become " .

Absolutely correct.

I've always said  hypothetically,that if I was 133 years old,and a knock come on the door and it was my 100 year old daughter who said to me "Dad I've got trouble"I would still feel obliged to help her,as would any decent compassionate parent.

Crazy man to come back after a cut like that.   But what woman would want him?    I think Mom was just clarifying things and didn't come to his defense excessively.    

I think those of you commenting on if she is an attractive woman or not are silly.   Eye of the beholder.    It's really irrelevant to the tragedy at hand.    Poor dead man.   Hope he wasn't tormented to much prior to his demise. 

Archived