90-days-report problems again

rebo

When I last time used the internet option for my 90 Days report "For further information the 90-day Notification Report Service please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area" came up similar as to the OP.

I checked the form once again and finally noticed “female” was marked instead of “male”. As all information was still there I just had to change to “male” and the application was accepted with approval the following day.

Success using 90-Day procedures Tywais pinned at top of CM forum (posts #3 & #5) for reporting online over last couple of years — eight times according to Imm. online status. Today received an email from “Immigration Bureau Thailand” saying the last was just approved. Took 2 business days.

90 day online - brilliant!

Looks like they finally got it right.  I did mine in the wee hours Sunday and got the approval Monday morning.

Everything including the drop-down boxes worked instantly and correctly just like on real web sites.

I did not use IE. I used Chrome. Did not use User-Agent Switcher or any other plugins, etc. Nothing added or

deleted from the normal browser setup. 

It took about five minutes because I was double checking all my typing.

Of course if one has a few hours or days to wait one could pay 300 baht and spend that five minutes

on TV singing the praises of agents. :smile:

• 9 months later...

Can anybody tell me if the online 90 day reporting (TM.47) is working or not?  I have been trying all day to do a 90 day report and the damn thing doesn't work!  I get a pop up that says, "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

I have tried EVERYTHING I can think that's been mentioned on ThaiVisa such as leaving out the flight number, leaving out the first two letters of the TM8, only filling in boxes that have a red asterisk, etc.  Is it common for the site to get screwed up like this?  Is it a hit-or-miss thing, like maybe I'll have better luck if I try tomorrow?  Or, should I just go down to IMM and do it in person? 

If I go down and do this in person, any idea how long it will take; I'm trying to decide if I should just go down there right now and get it over with.  It's 2:30pm, so I don't know if there's time to get it done today or not.  What a wasted day this is turning out to be ????

Oh, also, is there anything else I need other than my passport (with all the attachments), like rental contract, etc?

• 2 weeks later...

One method that never fails for me is a visit to the PO to do a 90 day report.There and back takes 15 mins. Receipt comes back with 4-5 working days.I've been using this method for so long and have stack of pre printed envelopes and photocopies.

Add in the fact that my frustrating efforts and failure to do it onlne only cause my BP to elevate I will be happy to be described as a  dinosour.

Tried again just now and it worked.  Got Chrome to pretend to be IE10, cleared cache and browsing history etc (but not cookies) and suddenly no problem.  Only new thing was clearing the cache.  My last attempt a couple of days ago was exactly 15 days before the due date and I'm wondering if their day calculation system is wrong in some way.

9 hours ago, Greenside said:

Tried again just now and it worked.  Got Chrome to pretend to be IE10, cleared cache and browsing history etc (but not cookies) and suddenly no problem.  Only new thing was clearing the cache.  My last attempt a couple of days ago was exactly 15 days before the due date and I'm wondering if their day calculation system is wrong in some way.

The 15 days appears to be almost to the minute so if your last report was filed and stamped at 4.56pm that is when the 15 days before starts.

On 12/6/2018 at 9:10 AM, Greenside said:

Could be that.  It's a pity they haven't got what it takes to provide a simple error message flagging the problem, though.

I spoke with an IMM official on phone recently and he was candid, admitting that the system is quirky and not always reliable but said they are working to get the bugs out and make it more user-friendly.

• 9 months later...
On 2/2/2018 at 11:09 AM, neilrob said:

I recently had the same experience as you Rebo. I suspect there is no trick, just sometimes the system works and sometimes not.

Whenever someone posts about the online 90 day system, someone always replies to mail it in. I have used all three methods over the years: in person, mail and online. There is really no comparison---when the online system is working it is by far the best---faster and easier. Now, if only Immigration could find someone competent to keep the system working...

On 2/2/2018 at 12:17 PM, Thailand said:

Posted yesterday that the online 90 day report took less than 24 hours to get approval.

Previous one stayed in pending for 7 days so I cancelled and mailed in, 21 baht total. When it has been working I have always been able to complete the application online,6 times in total, apart from that one instance.

Er indoors, it never gets past the "contact local office" so the mail in is always ready to go,again, register out,18 baht, return 3 baht stamp on envelope. Last week took just 6 days to turn around including a weekend.

No real answer apart from keep trying, have the mail in on standby. The other options, time consuming or money consuming, which would you prefer?

I would prefer an online report on a website that works 100%, built and serviced by qualified individuals (not morons). I don't dare to describe my thoughts of who ever have built this website but it's obvious a disaster and the person(s) behind is fully aware of it but he or she dont seems to care. 

Went to Immig Monday, 3pm, for my 90 day report.  Parked across street, entered the copy shop for my copies of passport pages and was told no copies needed.  I looked askance at her,  i had never heard of Immig not wanting copies. She said TM47 only.

Marched across the road, took the free form, filled it, found the correct queue and was next to take a number. My number was called after a minute and up to counter ONE I went.

Clerk looked at the form and my passport including my last 90 report. She took a page from the nearby printer and stapled the new form into the last page of the passport and handed the passport back to me. Oddly, i spoke to no one.

Scampered back across the street: done and dusted in 5 minutes. Parking fee 20 baht, no other cost. 

I never had a problem doing the report online - even after I changed address it worked.

It worked on MS Edge, Firefox and Google Chrome and even Safari on my mobile - not sure where the OP got the idea to use Internet Explorer which has been phased out and discontinued years ago.

I doubt any recent devices would even run IE !!??

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Archived