Police arrest teacher for rape of 13 year old student as he tries to hang himself

webfact

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, jvs said:

What about the hotel ?Letting older men take a young girl into a room for a short time?

Try that in farang land!

Some one got payed to look the other way,guilty of facillitating rape?

The hotels,at least in Bangkok, are careful as well, a German friend of mine took his 9 year old German/Thai son on holiday to Thailand,(he was divorced from his wife and had sole custody of his son) after landing in Bangkok he decided they should look around Bangkok for two days before heading for the coast. He booked them both in to a double room which only had a double bed. At night there was a knock on the door and he was confronted with two police officers who wanted to know what was going on, he had to show the passports to prove that the boy was his son and they even woke the boy up to ask him, which didn't help much as he couldn't speak Thai or English and the police couldn't speak German but that satisfied them.

4 hours ago, mercman24 said:

read about the other teacher recently who was *kiddy fiddlin* nothing happened, he just got transferred to carry on with his sick ways.

That is what strikes me about this case, right from the beginning it was full on prosecution, long may it continue.

2 hours ago, EnlightenedAtheist said:

One incident does not make a whole case! 

But I agree that my eyes pop sometimes as I read these kinds of stories. There needs to be more accountability and system to prevent such a thing from happening. There should be 2 counselors (female/male) in one school,...

As much as I found this offensive and sad, I would like to think that this is an exception, not the rule. But, do correct me if I am wrong with stats (albeit inadequate for the fear that the article does talk about). 

As a male teacher, I can only recount 2 dicey occurrences:

1. I was once accused of something similar and was completely absolved of any wrongdoing by the principal after a thorough investigation. I was teaching at the time that would have occurred. My alibi was 25 years of trouble free teaching and several students vouching that I was teaching at the time the alleged offense took place.
  2. I once was approached by a girl Grade 6 student at recess in my classroom. She came in and put her elbow on my shoulder (I was sitting). I reported the incident to the principal. He told me to talk to the student to ask her to refrain from doing this. 3 months later, towards the end of the year, the parent got furious about a minor incident when she wanted to take the student out of the class early (5 min. early) without prior notice being given. A group performance exam was happening and the marks were needed for reporting. Cannot remember if I allowed the child to go, but she raised a stink when I asked a benign "So ..." turning it into a "So?"! 

Nevertheless, this situation seems completely different. It is a sad day for good teachers, parents, and students when this happens. One rotten apple does not make a bunch though.

I wrote a bit too quickly. Just to clarify, I meant to write:

"when I exclaimed a benign and inquisitive "So ...", she claimed that it was a flippant "So?"!

1 hour ago, soalbundy said:

The hotels,at least in Bangkok, are careful as well, a German friend of mine took his 9 year old German/Thai son on holiday to Thailand,(he was divorced from his wife and had sole custody of his son) after landing in Bangkok he decided they should look around Bangkok for two days before heading for the coast. He booked them both in to a double room which only had a double bed. At night there was a knock on the door and he was confronted with two police officers who wanted to know what was going on, he had to show the passports to prove that the boy was his son and they even woke the boy up to ask him, which didn't help much as he couldn't speak Thai or English and the police couldn't speak German but that satisfied them.

One wonders why the Thai front desk staff did not check this in the first place. I would have complained that they didn't.

Suicide is easy, castrate the bastard, then put him in prison with the other rapists. Hope he gets what he deserves, as for the school, all they think of is their reputation. I bet they have not ,offered any assistance to the poor girl, probably just humiliated her and called her a slut. That's the Thai education system in a nutshell. Bugger the kids!!!!

5 hours ago, stubuzz said:

The legal system also has to change.

A poor indictment of the government when one of its nationals thinks this way. One is bad enough but I would expect their to be many more who feel the same. Let’s hope the education minister reads it and sorts it out, it is 2018 for heavens sake 

25 minutes ago, WHYWHY said:

Don't you hate hit when face blurred so cant see him

Must be a Thai National 

Why, why do you say that?   He was in an administrative position, couldn't be farang or any other national, except Thai.

5 hours ago, jvs said:

What about the hotel ?Letting older men take a young girl into a room for a short time?

Try that in farang land!

Some one got payed to look the other way,guilty of facillitating rape?

In amazing kwaailand...everything seems possible...by teachers and high officials...Disgusting...

what underlines the dirtbag's lowest moral standards is that, not only would he rape, but by committing suicide even put a burden of guilt on the poor girls shoulders.
good police came in time, and I wonder how the time of the Police visit coincided or whether it was just staged to later be able to say  ... see how sorry I am...

Archived