Where How to Sell Dive Gear in Bngkok

begurk1137

I have to accept that after 8 years my health is not going to improve enough to allow me to dive again.

I have a full set of gear to unload that has been stored for this time but is in good condition (clear plastic elements such as on snorkel/mask are a tad yellowed).

I emailed Planet Scuba at Phrom Pong for a start, anywhere else? Really need people willing to come inspect/collect (UdomSuk, BKK). Not sure if the BKK scuba divers Facebook group will allow me to join if I only want to flog gear (any members advise?).

Pics of the main items can be seen at:

http://phaethon.net/scuba/

Cheers,

K.

I do not know the legality in Thailand but I think back many years here in the UK and my amateur radio days.

Many armature radio clubs used to have a "Junk" sales where stuff was auctioned off, some stuff was junk and some was really good stuff, and there again one persons junk may well be someone elses treasure.

These were fun events that brought many members out of the woodwork and I am sure such events could work well for dive centres that are more club oriented than commercial operations.

Most important thing is items are clearly sold "SOLD AS SEEN" and things like reg's, BCD's, Tanks etc, should be checked out by a competent dive equipment technician before use. 

Archived