BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jonathan Fairfield

Facebook uproar over nude coffee shop waitress in Sattahip

“Now, foreigners perceive Thailand as brothels."
:cheesy:

10 hours ago, Basil B said:

Would not bother finding them, they are silicon.

But done in the best possible taste......:thumbsup:

Sounding like Australia where the grid girls have been banned at the grand prix because some fat over weight masculine women found them offensive.

17 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

“Now, foreigners perceive Thailand as brothels. Please have understanding for working people

Now? Is this a new perception?

this woman is deamed a ''waitress'',which I feel is respectful and cool,(even though im betting, if the price was right.. yada yada yada)..Sexy woman selling coffee is great..yet sexy woman in similar profesions in Thailand ,are called prostitues and hookers... why must some people demean woman ,every chance they get.just call them ''Woman''forget the disrespectful ''pronouns""...enjoy your day!!!

6 minutes ago, mok199 said:

this woman is deamed a ''waitress'',which I feel is respectful and cool,(even though im betting, if the price was right.. yada yada yada)..Sexy woman selling coffee is great..yet sexy woman in similar profesions in Thailand ,are called prostitues and hookers... why must some people demean woman ,every chance they get.just call them ''Woman''forget the disrespectful ''pronouns""...enjoy your day!!!

even though im betting, if the price was right.. yada yada yada)

why must some people demean woman ,every chance they get.

Bit of a contradiction my friend,  if the price was right...yada,yada and then the next line why must people demean woman.

You respect women but if the price is right they would be your hooker?  

I ordered a latte with extra froth on top. Will be going back soon. Great place.

It was getting popular as I came and left ?

1 hour ago, isaanbanhou said:

even though im betting, if the price was right.. yada yada yada)

why must some people demean woman ,every chance they get.

Bit of a contradiction my friend,  if the price was right...yada,yada and then the next line why must people demean woman.

You respect women but if the price is right they would be your hooker?  

first thanks fro reading my post 2nd..reread it cuase  you missed my point...have a good morning...

Nice legs in high heels. Yes please, I will have coffee. Maybe several, me being a coffee addict and all.

I realise I must still be a lot more old school that I thought if I'm the only one to dislike this kind of situation. :sad:

If I want to drink a coffee I do not want to have it served by a girl half naked, I would find it kind of inappropriate.

:sorry:

1 minute ago, Tchooptip said:

I realise I must still be a lot more old school that I thought if I'm the only one to dislike this kind of situation. :sad:

If I want to drink a coffee I do not want to have it served by a girl half naked, I would find it kind of inappropriate.

:sorry:

I totally understand you line of thought...I guess we would go to a starbucks..and pay 200bt for a 1/2 milk,1/2 soi ,mocha latte frap cap...