Facebook uproar over nude coffee shop waitress in Sattahip

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am  old school and think it inappropriate...not because of a scantly dressed lady just that I don't think a coffee shop the right place for that. However, I do say that lightheartedly and certainly not complaining about it. If the young lady isn't breaking the law then it's a matter of choice. People who don't enjoy this then simply go to one of the other many coffee bars. Certainly this one in Washington shows more, Ha! http://people.com/celebrity/topless-coffee-shops-the-bikini-baristas-of-washington/

10 minutes ago, catman20 said:

id go there for coffee and i dont even like or drink coffee, where is the shop ?:smile:

500 baht on my PayPal account and I'll get you her phone number. I have to admit that she's so different and not like the others....:shock1:

26 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Eh? Last time I looked, they didn't get their yams out or forget their panties at Hooter's

How dare you invoke facts and petty distinctions lost on the membership to ruin the fantasies.

48 minutes ago, yogavnture said:

thai visa.com has never got so many hits. if they would have shown the pic with her breasts unbleeped. it would have gone thru the roof!

Breasts are self-bleeped, except for the side view behind the apron. Sorry.

32 minutes ago, TKDfella said:

I am  old school and think it inappropriate...not because of a scantly dressed lady just that I don't think a coffee shop the right place for that.

Old as Methuselah, eh. Topless restos in USA of the 60s were a thing. Anywhere's right for attractive young women. Get into the Free The Nipple movement, man.

Once upon a time, there was a quiet little coffee shop where the barrista would work wearing nothing but a short apron. I was popular with the locals and there was an unwritten, unspoken rule to keep it hush hush.

Then someone thought it would be nice to share their pictures on FB and the moment was lost.

12 minutes ago, Mac98 said:

This is how Hooters girls should dress. They are covered neck to shoes as it is. Never could figure the draw. I never met anyone who praised the food or the prices.

The Hooters thread is over there. A 46-pager simply gagging for your salient input.

8 hours ago, Antonymous said:

I find it demeaning.

Sure sex sells and I’m no prude, but there are plenty of places for it and this isn’t one of them.

Imagine if some hospital, in order to pull more customers from the competition, demanded that all the nurses wore a backless uniform and no bra…

Now fetch the tissues.

Tell that to the populace they will not understand anything and called you a Snob:smile:

......“This kind of promotion prompted female baristas like me to be viewed negatively,” posted another Facebook user. “Now, foreigners perceive Thailand as brothels. Please have understanding for working people in the profession [when] you use this kind of bad promotion....".

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: Dear FB user....bit late for that....Thailand is the worlds biggest brothel:cheesy::cheesy:

9 hours ago, Tchooptip said:

I realise I must still be a lot more old school that I thought if I'm the only one to dislike this kind of situation. :sad:

If I want to drink a coffee I do not want to have it served by a girl half naked, I would find it kind of inappropriate.

:sorry:

Thank goodness for freedom of choice

9 hours ago, NanLaew said:

I kind of agree. I have visited six times in the past couple of days and I am pretty sure I will have to drop by at least a dozen more times before I would be able to say that I feel comfortable drinking coffee there on any sort of regular basis.

Good approach no need to rush into a decision you might later regret

Archived