Three Indian Men Drugged And Robbed At Chump Hotel

libya 115

Indian Men Drugged and Robbed in Hotel

The Pattaya police were informed on 20th January at 3.30 am that three Indian men were drugged and robbed in Champ Hotel located on Pratamnak Road and the victims were in a serious condition.

The police and Sawang Boriboon arrived and found in room 603 that Mr. Kailash Agrawal, aged 42, was lying on the bed in a very bad condition – it looked like he was poisoned. Mr. Narendra Kumar, aged 40 and Mr. Ravi Patt Bhatt, aged 40 were unconscious in room 605. The team quickly aided the men and sent them to the hospital for treatment.

A friend of the victims told the police that earlier his friends brought two women back to the hotel and when he came to check on them, he found them in this condition.

At the moment the stolen items and money taken are unknown since the victims cannot give any statements but further investigation and questioning will be made after they recover.

SOURCE: Pattaya People

Edited by libya 115

The Pattaya police were informed on 20th January at 3.30 am that three Indian men were drugged and robbed in Champ Hotel located on Pratamnak Road and the victims were in a serious condition.

The police and Sawang Boriboon arrived and found in room 603 that Mr. Kailash Agrawal, aged 42, was lying on the bed in a very bad condition – it looked like he was poisoned. Mr. Narendra Kumar, aged 40 and Mr. Ravi Patt Bhatt, aged 40 were unconscious in room 605. The team quickly aided the men and sent them to the hospital for treatment.

A friend of the victims told the police that earlier his friends brought two women back to the hotel and when he came to check on them, he found them in this condition.

At the moment the stolen items and money taken are unknown since the victims cannot give any statements but further investigation and questioning will be made after they recover.

The topic heading says "Chump Hotel" and I thought it was aptly named. But, whatever, the 3 guys started off feeling like champs and ended up as chumps.

Maybe they have wives and maybe not. Just hope that they and all you guys who play around are decent enough to tell wives/girlfriends about the exra-curricular activities so that wives/GFs can have checkups for STDs and decide whether to stay with you.

There was a spate of drug induced crimes committed during the 1990`s and many foreigners were mysteriously found dead in their apartments/rooms.

Many of these crimes were committed by `Freelance ladies`(ladies not affiliated to bars etc) who were shipped in to Pattaya from other areas and many worked in pairs or more.

Let us hope that the Police can nail these current perpetrators before they end up killing somebody.

i bet this brings a smile to jade goodeys face

The victims always seem to be photographed in their "tighty whities."

I wonder if the victims at least got laid[/b] before nappy time... :o:D

These photos are taken at the hotel? Isn't it awful how there's no privacy? If they'd got laid wouldn't they have had their knickers off?

i bet this brings a smile to jade goodeys face

Didn`t you hear they`ve kissed and made up :o

The working girls of Pattaya seem to target Pakis, Indians and Arabs for these kinds of drug/robbings more so than Farangs.

Please help me out here. I was under the impression that FARANG = FOREIGNER, and that Pakistan, India and Arab countries were not part of Thailand.

The working girls of Pattaya seem to target Pakis, Indians and Arabs for these kinds of drug/robbings more so than Farangs.

Please help me out here. I was under the impression that FARANG = FOREIGNER, and that Pakistan, India and Arab countries were not part of Thailand.

Farang relates to only certain nationalities that are not of Thai origin.

Farang comes from the word "Farangset" (France) who governed much of S/E Asia (French Indochina) from 1887 to 1954.

Thais use this term to descibe anyone of Caucasian appearance, i.e White Europeans, English, Australians, Americans etc.

Indians are called "Kaak". Arabs "Kaakkoaw", Black Africans "nico".

So now you know.

Glad to have been of assistance.

Farang comes from the word "Farangset" (France) who governed much of S/E Asia (French Indochina) from 1887 to 1954.

Thais use this term to descibe anyone of Caucasian appearance, i.e White Europeans, English, Australians, Americans etc.

So now you know.

I appreciate you assistance here, thank you. What's your take on what the average Farang considers Farangs to be? Would a black European make that definition? Is it precise?

So now you know.

I appreciate you assistance here, thank you. What's your take on what the average Farang considers Farangs to be? Would a black European make that definition? Is it precise?

Well, Thailand is one of the racist country, where racism is promoted openly.

Farang = White Guy

Khak = Indian Race (literal meaning guest, however, used impolitely for Indian race)

Khak Khao = White Indian (mainly Arabs, or Muslims)

Khun Cheen or Jeek = Chinese

If you are black and from US/Europe, they will treat you as one of the above. :D

I always choose my socks according to color and my friends according to character. Thailand is otherwise. :o

Same Same but Different :D

What's your take on what the average Farang considers Farangs to be?.... Is it precise?

Are there rules of language usage? Is language use concrete, or in flux? Are languages alive just as the peoples are who express themselves via said language?

Quote: "The term [farang] in Thai is also used productively in compounds to denote

"western" things, eg., "man farang" is "potato"."

Another very informative page on the "Thai" origin of Farang is well worth a look.

So now you know.

Chocolate man/woman if truth be told!!!!!! :o

Well, Thailand is one of the racist country, where racism is promoted openly.

Farang = White Guy

Khak = Indian Race (literal meaning guest, however, used impolitely for Indian race)

Khak Khao = White Indian (mainly Arabs, or Muslims)

Khun Cheen or Jeek = Chinese

If you are black and from US/Europe, they will treat you as one of the above. :D

I always choose my socks according to color and my friends according to character. Thailand is otherwise. :o

Same Same but Different :D

What do you think is the pecking order with regards to Thai attitudes to the various races above?

the root of the word is the same in other languages. western [european] foreigners are called in Arabic "franji" and in Hindi/Urdu "ferangi".

While in a bar two of the bar girls were talking about a black friend of mine. One of the girls asked me where he was from and when I told her he was from the US, she yelled across to her friend that he was a farang.

• 2 weeks later...

Suspect Captured for Drugging Indians

archive144Suspect_captured.jpg

A press conference was held at Pattaya police station on 29th January to announce the arrest of Miss Haruthai, aged 28, one of the suspects caught on camera at Pattaya Inn Hotel that drugged and robbed two Indian men.

On 8th January, a camera, 4,000 Thai Baht, and 5,000 US Dollars were stolen from Mr. Manject Sing, and Mr. Rinder Palsing.

The police checked the surveillance camera and spotted two women leaving the victims’ room between 5 – 6 am. The investigation led the police to the first suspect, Miss Haruthai and they are still searching for the other unknown woman.

Haruthai denied all charges. She stated that she only knew the other woman on that day and then they met the Indian men so came back to the hotel together. While Haruthai was in the shower, the other woman gave a beer to both the victims and when she came out to see them already sleeping and the other woman had already gone, she left the hotel too.

At the moment the police are still investigating for more evidence and also for a possible arrest of the other woman.

-Pattaya People

29 Jan 2007

Suspect Captured for Drugging Indians

archive144Suspect_captured.jpg

A press conference was held at Pattaya police station on 29th January to announce the arrest of Miss Haruthai, aged 28, one of the suspects caught on camera at Pattaya Inn Hotel that drugged and robbed two Indian men.

On 8th January, a camera, 4,000 Thai Baht, and 5,000 US Dollars were stolen from Mr. Manject Sing, and Mr. Rinder Palsing.

The police checked the surveillance camera and spotted two women leaving the victims’ room between 5 – 6 am. The investigation led the police to the first suspect, Miss Haruthai and they are still searching for the other unknown woman.

Haruthai denied all charges. She stated that she only knew the other woman on that day and then they met the Indian men so came back to the hotel together. While Haruthai was in the shower, the other woman gave a beer to both the victims and when she came out to see them already sleeping and the other woman had already gone, she left the hotel too.

At the moment the police are still investigating for more evidence and also for a possible arrest of the other woman.

-Pattaya People

29 Jan 2007

Right Tent, Wrong Desert 'brit' (I nearly made the same error when considering updates).

Different Indian victims (from this thread), different names, different hotel.

But the good news is the girl was caught and will face a small fine and a ticking-off.

How many more druggings? Two bar girls were drugged yesterday......(news link below)

Bargirls Drugged

Edited by libya 115