Italian, 71, dies during sex with Thai man in Pattaya

webfact

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Police in Pattaya reported that a 71 year old gay Italian man died during oral sex on Sunday morning.

Medics found Alberto Pivetti naked and unresponsive next to a bed in a second floor room of a townhouse in Suk Sabai Villa.

Efforts to revive him failed.

I'm guessing no-one wanted to try mouth to mouth when they discovered it was him giving it !

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Hell, if I was  71 and single, I'd do it with a 20 year old girl ! 

If I was 71 and married I would do it with  a 22 year old girl.............. makes the orientation irrelevant I suppose..

6 minutes ago, mentalcolonization said:

Good to know the gay boy took the responsibility to report the act. Other than that it will be a suicide 

Actually I think the verdict should be accidental death anyway.  There was no intention of killing himself and no suggestion that the other person was trying to harm him in any way (quite the contrary I would have thought).  A good chance that the deciding factor came in the form of a little blue pill.

I cant help but wonder why the article refered to the thai providing sex, only as a ''thai male'',why not a ''thai male prostitute'', is it only the thai females that require the demeaning label of hooker or prostitute.?..

4 hours ago, dunroaming said:

Really?  I can think of a few! :smile:

i know. was only joking which i apologize to the old guy for. couldn't resist. May he RIP. strange we say that right. when we are dead we are dead. there's no in peace to do with it. in my opinion anyway

On 2/5/2018 at 4:48 PM, crealy22 said:

You have to watch that red ant and kamagra gel. It works well but it can cause a heart attack if used daily or doubling up dosage

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk

I heard they are made in China and India, the worst part is the dosage varies from pill to pill , so you may be lucky today but tomorrow you go.

1 hour ago, Henrik Andersen said:

He are 22.

And why is it wrong??  Just because he gay?? 

Come on 

If that's was a 22 year lady you think it's better?? 

I was not serious I simply inverted the sentence, from sakura

"71 year old man buying sex from a 20 year old boy."

So nothing at all with him/them being gay, and yes with a 71-year-old man buying sex from a 20 years old girl same 100%! I have nothing at all against gay people.I am 73 and certainly won't buy sex from a 20, OK 22 years old girl.  

So nothing at all with him/them being gay, and yes with a 71-year-old man buying sex from a 20 years old girl same 100%! I have nothing at all against gay people.I am 73 and certainly won't buy sex from a 20, OK 22 years old girl.  
It's not required to buy sex from anyone!

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived