Thailand a "laughing stock" as European doctors slam penis whitening at Bangkok hospital

webfact

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, scorecard said:

It is the purpose and reason for being of the TAT to make professional medical recommendations?

Is the TAT actually capable of making professional medical recommendations?

I think not.

Is the TAT actually capable of making professional ANY recommendations? that are not tainted

I also think not.

2 hours ago, scorecard said:

It is the purpose and reason for being of the TAT to make professional medical recommendations?

Is the TAT actually capable of making professional medical recommendations?

I think not.

"Is the TAT actually capable?" Full stop!

It is symptomatic of the ethics of the Thai medical industry that apparently respectable Doctors and other practitioners are happily prepared to engage in such frivolous procedures

How can you trust such people to make ethical decisions about your health when this sort of stuff goes on?

3 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

You know, it's just something you'd think no one needs warning about not doing.

Well, certainly not people with common sense and reason. And certainly not people who have not been brainwashed into thinking that white is the solution to everything. Yes, doctor. Go ahead and put a massive amount of incredibly toxic chemical all over my organ. Please. 

What on earth is wrong with dark? I tell my Thai wife to repeat after me. White is bad. Black is beautiful. Say it a hundred times. LOL. She looks at me like I am from another planet. Which I am. Always remember one truth. Thailand is not a foreign country. It is a distant planet. 

The fact that the TAT recommends it, is like saying the Russian mafia, or the Trump Administration, or the Freemasons, or the Chamber of commerce of Surat Thani recommends it. It means absolutely nothing. Less than zero. Give credibility where credibility is due. 

1 hour ago, saakura said:

Just as insane as the whites who go to tanning saloons to darken themselves....

Exactly. How about the fad for anal bleaching that is prevalent in the US and other western countries?

For those that are unaware of this uniquely Caucasian body cosmetic procedure, google is your friend.

Brings a whole new meaning to the term, 'I'm bored with my ring tone'.

1 hour ago, saakura said:

Just as insane as the whites who go to tanning saloons to darken themselves....

LOL, saakura you're comparing apples and oranges... or... apples and 'a hot dog and a couple of unbroken eggs'. :smile:

Hmmm... I've been a sun-worshiping outdoors guy since I was a kid but never ever heard of anyone who went to a tanning salon to specifically "darken" ONLY his/her private parts.  Have you?  

2 minutes ago, slippery snake said:

I think most girls be more interested to have them bigger, 

not whiter  ???

You are using the wrong head to do your thinking! It is what you do with it that matters.

Actually, had you bothered asking the right people, most women would not know the difference, unless it is really long and it really hurts their cervix!

And just to cut to the stupid comeback, mine is adequate.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

An internet search by Thaivisa shows that the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) still recommends the Lelux hospital as an excellent facility for cosmetic surgery in Thailand.

Well, TAT, if ya needs a model, ya know, I'm available for a fee. I'm sure it's a Non-Thai-Profession, so work permit should be OK. But I won't do twerking, the Frog Whisperer forbids it.

Archived