Thailand a "laughing stock" as European doctors slam penis whitening at Bangkok hospital

webfact

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Within 10 mins of landing in Thailand and Caucasians start to feel very Royal . As white skin is absolutely adored here. And generally , Asia. A huge Inferiority Complex. 

A lot of Thais believe Australia is in Europe and that Obama is from Africa. 

And for those smart <deleted> about to say yes, no different to saying Trumpy is from Germany

nobody ever came up with the combined version ?

teeth and tool whitening gel ?

a bright smile for the gf and a shiny white d.... for the hubby. All in just one "whitening" session at home.

Double the fun - half the price

god....thai marketing sucks

When i explain to Thai friends that their country is a Laughing Stock in the outside World they are genuinely shocked, they just don't get it.     I tell them straight that when anyone mentions Thailand in most Western countries they think of the Sex Trade, ''Bangkok; Sex City of the World '' first followed by Scams, Trash everywhere and awful Driving Behaviour.    Nobody hardly ever mentions Temples, Beaches or Mountains !

4 hours ago, saakura said:

Just as insane as the whites who go to tanning saloons to darken themselves....

Careful Saakura - you're exposing your racism. While I would not support tanning studios due to the health risks, people go there because there is a wide belief that having browner skin makes you look more healthy. But please note that nobody anywhere as far as I know goes to a tanning studio to have just their private parts darkened. They would be rightly ridiculed, just as these dumb people are being. 

Ive decided to open up a clinic in Thailand. You get two organs for the price of one at 50,000 Bah times 100 persons  a month. I'll retire in 5 years. :-)

First organ, is a replacement penis taken from Falang corpse but still works. Guarantee 12 months standard.

Second organ, a new brain with implanted road rules based on Western Standards.

Money back guarantee if not satisfied.

3 minutes ago, lagavulin1 said:

Last time I bleached a T shirt it shrank. Not going to risk a repeat:cheesy:r

I may need to back out of this thread. Some of these replies are giving me the willies...

Drrrum. Tsh!

6 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

You know, it's just something you'd think no one needs warning about not doing.

agreed!

but to be completely fair, doctors in Europe often slam any cosmetic treatment/surgery except in extreme cases, often completely dismissing a person's right over their own body.

Archived