Thailand a "laughing stock" as European doctors slam penis whitening at Bangkok hospital

webfact

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, loogkreung said:

It’s like the guy who wanted a todger like a black man’s. after all the twisting and pulling at the surgery it worked...it went black! While on the topic of cosmetic surgery can anyone recommend one that does penis reduction?

get married to an Isaan women

and sleep around

1 hour ago, chainarong said:

What the hell do you need to whiten your pecker for what sort of brain dead thought of that, the world laughs, not for the first time, , because you bring it on yourself

Thai ladies have some lights down there to check the darkness/whitness?

Must be a hub :)

3 hours ago, loogkreung said:

It’s like the guy who wanted a todger like a black man’s. after all the twisting and pulling at the surgery it worked...it went black! While on the topic of cosmetic surgery can anyone recommend one that does penis reduction?

Why on earth would anyone want that? I've heard of breast reduction, but as far as penis reduction goes, I would take every inch available, and enjoy.

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Doctors at a surgeon's conference held in Paris on Sunday warned men not to have their penises whitened in Thailand.

thailand is already a laughingstock for a host of reasons;

we, that live here, know so many, the international community looks at thailand as a hair above the (sadly) pathetic group of african countries

4 hours ago, FunkyDunky58 said:

Careful Saakura - you're exposing your racism. While I would not support tanning studios due to the health risks, people go there because there is a wide belief that having browner skin makes you look more healthy. But please note that nobody anywhere as far as I know goes to a tanning studio to have just their private parts darkened. They would be rightly ridiculed, just as these dumb people are being. 

Hmm...are you kidding? The ability to tan one’s private parts discreetly is one of the key reasons there are so many tanning salons around. Saakura isn’t showing any racism here, but you’re showing you’re cultural bias. Why is it more laughable to have one’s penis whitened than everything people are doing to their appearance in the West? 

'Experts said either laser or chemical treatment could leave Thai todgers being even blacker than before.' But presumably not smaller.

'An internet search by Thaivisa shows that the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) still recommends the Lelux hospital as an excellent facility for cosmetic surgery in Thailand.' Might need to invoke S44, Mr. P.M. The tea money para.

13 hours ago, webfact said:

But experts in Paris slammed the Thais in what Thai Rath said was making the country a laughing stock in the international cosmetic surgery community.

They'd have been laughing even more if it had been pointed out that the peenies in question are the second smallest in the world. They may even rethink their advice if they realise the number of square centimetres involved. 

17 hours ago, connda said:

I wonder if the same doctors laugh when a European wants to artificially 'tan' their skin?  Or how about whitening their teeth?  It's all the same concept. 

not really, at least everyone gets to see the results. The little fellah mostly doesn't get to see the light of day anyway and when he does he is back in the dark again,what is the point?

18 hours ago, Denim said:

This whitening , is it just the meat or does it include the 2 veg. If not it would be liking wearing mismatched socks

You bring up an interesting point, I am going to have some bits whitened and some tattooed, I am going for that Panda face look!

Or perhaps involve some red and go for one of those proboscis monkeys.

11 hours ago, saakura said:

Just as insane as the whites who go to tanning saloons to darken themselves....

A tanning salon speeds up a natural process (you could just sit outside and achieve the same result, albeit at a slower rate). But sure, that's exactly the same as whitening your penis using lasers and chemicals during a medical procedure performed by a doctor. Exactly the same. :saai:

18 hours ago, connda said:

I wonder if the same doctors laugh when a European wants to artificially 'tan' their skin?  Or how about whitening their teeth?  It's all the same concept. 

Except the skin and teeth get a fair bit more air time in public than the one eyed junket pumper does.

3 hours ago, SABloke said:

A tanning salon speeds up a natural process (you could just sit outside and achieve the same result, albeit at a slower rate). But sure, that's exactly the same as whitening your penis using lasers and chemicals during a medical procedure performed by a doctor. Exactly the same. :saai:

No, you're right, "we" are so much more rational, we would never invent such a thing as artificial tan, that would be laughable...  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunless_tanning

Just now, Sapporillo said:

No, you're right, "we" are so much more rational, we would never invent such a thing as artificial tan, that would be laughable...  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunless_tanning

Who are "we"? EVERYBODY gets darker to some degree when they stand in the sun. :saai: People that use chemicals to darken/lighten/colour their skin are taking a risk. I find the practice to be stupid. 

Archived