Thailand a "laughing stock" as European doctors slam penis whitening at Bangkok hospital

webfact

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 05/02/2018 at 1:39 PM, ChrisY1 said:

Tanning booths don't actually profess to tan ones dick!

Some go to tanning booths so as to condition their skin if going on a winter holiday in a hot sunny climate.  Don't want to get a sun burn on their first day there.

On 07/02/2018 at 7:18 PM, Beats56 said:

Some go to tanning booths so as to condition their skin if going on a winter holiday in a hot sunny climate.  Don't want to get a sun burn on their first day there.

Flawed logic. Those machines are worse than sun.

And sunscreen is cheaper!

On 05/02/2018 at 11:31 AM, scorecard said:

It is the purpose and reason for being of the TAT to make professional medical recommendations?

Is the TAT actually capable of making professional medical recommendations?

I think not.

They're not even capable of doing  what they are supposed to be doing, tourism. 

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:31 AM, scorecard said:

It is the purpose and reason for being of the TAT to make professional medical recommendations?

Is the TAT actually capable of making professional medical recommendations?

I think not.

TAT did not make any medical recommendations it just promotes the hospital with no mention of this procedure.

3 minutes ago, speedtripler said:

Are you not supposed to cover your tool in  a tanning salon? 

(honest question lol, I've never been in one) 

No idea, neither have I but I would imagine that initially it would be susceptible to burning the same as any other normally unexposed skin.

On 07/02/2018 at 8:07 AM, maddox41 said:

This is hilarious have a white snorkel and a black body   the good old Thais got it totally backwards as usual 

Well at least the small peckers might at least be seen in  the dark ?

31 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

No idea, neither have I but I would imagine that initially it would be susceptible to burning the same as any other normally unexposed skin.

You could flip it over, half way

Just like frying a steak.... 

Evenly cooked on both sides but still red in the middle :biggrin:

• 4 weeks later...

seems to be a magnet for those who still want to make puerile comments about penises. 

what is being overlooked is the set of ethics and practices that prevail in the Thai healthcare industry that allows this sort of thing to happen at all.

11 hours ago, NovaBlue05 said:

Doc...I'd like it black on the inside and white on the outside......

If that was the case you would most likely not have a penis after a visit to the doctor. A black penis is suggestive of necrosis, a common form being gangrene. There is no treatment except to remove the  dead and dying tissue.

2 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

If somebody's Niyom is too small, can they make it a bit bigger? I know a soldier with a small one. 

So his nose is a little short? ?

Since BKK is the world’s no 1 in sex change operations, they must have something on offer for that too...

13 minutes ago, Sapporillo said:

So his nose is a little short? ?

Since BKK is the world’s no 1 in sex change operations, they must have something on offer for that too...

Honestly, his nose is often very long...too long in my opinion.:shock1:

2 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

Honestly, his nose is often very long...too long in my opinion.:shock1:

Hmm...that’s unfortunate ;(

To your original question: They say that dark clothing make you look thinner, so maybe the whitening might make it at least appear a little bigger? And if he gives it a try, could you please tell me if it works? I’m asking for a friend...

3 hours ago, Sapporillo said:

To your original question: They say that dark clothing make you look thinner, so maybe the whitening might make it at least appear a little bigger? And if he gives it a try, could you please tell me if it works? I’m asking for a friend...

Laser whitening really won't help with this. What you want is an olive oil injection...

8 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

Laser whitening really won't help with this. What you want is an olive oil injection...

Wow ? .... apart from the risks involved, it’s not very useful, isn’t it? I mean, oil gets more viscous the warmer it is, so your Johnson will feel all mushy and squishy when you want it to be at its hardest ?. Compared to this, a little whitening seems like a very reasonable choice. 

52 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:
4 hours ago, Sapporillo said:

Oh, and thanks a lot, I'll let "my friend" know... ;)

9 minutes ago, Sapporillo said:

Oh, and thanks a lot, I'll let "my friend" know... ;)

If it doesn't work effectively, other common choices referenced in that news report include beeswax, silicone and paraffin. Plenty of options for him to think about! 

Archived