Thailand a "laughing stock" as European doctors slam penis whitening at Bangkok hospital

webfact

10 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

If it doesn't work effectively, other common choices referenced in that news report include beeswax, silicone and paraffin. Plenty of options for him to think about! 

yeah! why stop there? ... add a tub of Hydrogen peroxide,

and do a Maccas:

'would you like to add blonde short'n'curlies with that?"

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

If that was the case you would most likely not have a penis after a visit to the doctor. A black penis is suggestive of necrosis, a common form being gangrene. There is no treatment except to remove the  dead and dying tissue.

Lol..Thanks for the analysis Professor Spicoli

On 05/02/2018 at 11:26 AM, Bluespunk said:

You know, it's just something you'd think no one needs warning about not doing.

Correct.  Just turn off the light or suit up. Most normal condoms have the same effect but temporarily.  Surely the colour of it is the last thing most women would think to complain about. In the west we have all these men envious of the proverbial BBC.

On 2/5/2018 at 10:02 PM, Sapporillo said:

Hmm...are you kidding? The ability to tan one’s private parts discreetly is one of the key reasons there are so many tanning salons around. Saakura isn’t showing any racism here, but you’re showing you’re cultural bias. Why is it more laughable to have one’s penis whitened than everything people are doing to their appearance in the West? 

how in gods name did you arrive to the conclusion

anyone would want to tan the dick ??!

i have used it myself in my youth and i covered the dick,

i think the primary reason is to burn away pimples

38 minutes ago, poanoi said:

how in gods name did you arrive to the conclusion

anyone would want to tan the dick ??!

i have used it myself in my youth and i covered the dick,

i think the primary reason is to burn away pimples

It should also work for pimps, does it?

On 2/5/2018 at 1:03 PM, connda said:

I wonder if the same doctors laugh when a European wants to artificially 'tan' their skin?  Or how about whitening their teeth?  It's all the same concept. 

LOL. I agree. 

• 1 month later...
On 05/02/2018 at 2:54 PM, DM07 said:

Can someone please explain to me, why on God's green Earth, you would have your junk whitened?

:shock1: 

Seems obvious to me.  Thai male wants many girls for sex.  Thai girls think white is beautiful and white dick will make white babies.

Honestly, if we're going to start laughing at cosmetic surgery procedures, why start with this one.

Asian women jamming silicone prosthetics up their noses to give themselves ridiculous looking beaks is up there. And it happens thousands of times per day.

7 hours ago, Senechal said:

Honestly, if we're going to start laughing at cosmetic surgery procedures, why start with this one.

Asian women jamming silicone prosthetics up their noses to give themselves ridiculous looking beaks is up there. And it happens thousands of times per day.

Why start with this one?  Most procedures seem to be done to enhance an observable feature such as the nose, the breasts, the lips.  Just thinking that maybe there is going to be a lot of Thai males becoming flashers so their "enhancement"can be observed.

On 2/5/2018 at 1:03 PM, connda said:

I wonder if the same doctors laugh when a European wants to artificially 'tan' their skin?  Or how about whitening their teeth?  It's all the same concept. 

If a person tans just to get some color I agree with you.  Doctors will tell you that tanning is not good for you.  I used to go to the tanning salon a few times before going to the tropical beach holiday so I could tolerate the increased sun a bit more easily.  As far as teeth are concerned, teeth started out white.  See nothing wrong in whitening yellow and stained teeth to the original hue.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2018 at 10:17 PM, tifino said:

extract[ I hesitate whenever I see a dark patch ]

is that a sort of birth mark phobia?

either that, or 'dark' Chinese stock would be off your menu

You're right tifino, it's a phobia because I came out of that long dark canal now it seems I am trying to get back inside and it's kind of dark...........hello is anyone there? Oh,,, dark here...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived