New crackdown sees darts BANNED in Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Pmax said:

hmmm...

I always thought thats the basic requirement and only reason to play golf.....confused now..

Just a thought.  Golfers.   Not only will you lose your balls but...you play with clubs/irons.

All the many golf clubs here with people walking around hand in their pockets ( more balls ) shouting fore every 30 paces. The country is turning into a Monty Python sketch.

They cant be serious. For how long has dart been played around Pattaya and suddenly a law popped up and a permit are required. Amazing Thailand. It all getting more and more grotesquely and Thailand are gradually one big Cartoon. What about all the bar games these lovely ladies tricking us farang to play with them and mostly for drinks or money. No permit required or what?

20 hours ago, Lingba said:

Dart board license!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????.....oh this has gone to far...what a bunch of thieves

Yes, teachers licence, this licence, that licence. The word licence must be the most used English word in Thailand.

21 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Does it include the darts fired in go go bars ? Although they fire them at balloons, not a dartboard !

Those kind of darts will be fine because they are fired by responsible Thai nationals, not decrepit old foreigners without work permits trying to muscle in on an occupation reserved for Thais. 

its not false news or clickbait, my friend has a bar in Pattaya and they cannot play darts now, i think someone with half a brain has seen how stupid this is and are trying to hide their tracks, yep blame someone else, that should deflect the incoming flak

It is interesting that the video of the 2016 raid on the bridge players which is described as a police raid was carried out by men from the Department of Provincial Administration (DOPA) with not a policeman in sight. DOPA is the part of the Interior Ministry that manages district offices and has no powers of arrest.  I guess anything goes in Pattaya and anyone with a civil service uniform can play the local sherrif.

20 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Thai logic at its best, you'll need a license to take a shit next !

regards Worgeordie

What haven't you got yours yet, bloody hell mate you are in big trouble because your a**e will block up and your gut will get bigger and bigger until you explode, wait a minute you will not be allowed to explode because you don't have a license for that, but wait a minute they haven't got a license for that yet. Oh well mate I feel sorry for the pain and suffering you will feel waiting for your license to have a s**t. 5555555555555555555555555555555555555555

21 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

We just have to accept Thailand don't want us farangs to stay in Thailand anymore 

Do police come and nok on my door now because I have dart board at home 

Thailand is becoming a country I don't like anymore meaby it is better to find a new home in another country 

After 15 years here thank you 

Exactly my Scandinavian brother. I have been here 14 years and I äm the <deleted> out of here in two months. I'm done. 

This is just the tip of absurdity here not to mention immigration officials at least in Chaeng Wattana are ruder and more uncivilized than ever. I feel like I'm a criminal going to a parole hearing everytime I step foot in that place. 

21 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

We just have to accept Thailand don't want us farangs to stay in Thailand anymore 

Do police come and nok on my door now because I have dart board at home 

Thailand is becoming a country I don't like anymore meaby it is better to find a new home in another country 

After 15 years here thank you 

you are not alone many think the the same . i think its what they want . they are only interested in short time stays that bring in the money. them go back home . immigration is making it harder and harder for visas for long stay people  

Archived