Can a massage gal (44) make a good partner?

Elkski

6 hours ago, BobbyL said:

Of all the women here to choose from, a 44 year old 'massage' worker really shouldn't be considered by anyone. 

Rubbish

I am married to a 46 year old massage worker and you are talking absolute rubbish by branding all massage workers the same

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this another one of those "I just met a girl and think I am in love" threads?

Here's a red flag: she asked for money for sex. Did I get that right?

She told him she has rarely done this? Or does this rarely?

Not my cup of tea but there you are.

37 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

Not it sure that Thailand is the best place to achieve that objective - neither monogamy nor chastity feature highly.

Depends on the girls you meet. Deal with the ones whose virtue is frivolous or negotiable and you'll get it first time.

I am married to a 46 year old that works in a proper massage shop that is not a brothel, we met and we courted like you would in any western country and we spent 6 months before we married and she has a house and a small farm that supplies the family with rice, her father is dead so she only has her mother and 2 sisters who are bother married and well off and she has a 26 year old son and a 14 year old daughter and she does not put her hand out for money and she buys the food at the local market to cook at home from her money.

Not all women that work in the massage industry are prostitutes like some on here claim, but do take care because there are some Thai women that will rip you off and not all of them work in the massage industry.

Just be careful and work out a couple of tests that you can get her to do which will tell you if it is you or your money she is after.

...sorry to say, but...just ask him to do the math...

...many foreigners wanted to believe.....

..it never is the case

...the long-term scenarios that have worked are because those guys were smarter than us and took safeguards...

...it's not love...

...and as some pointed out....overpaid for ' a good time'....

...and do you think she will give up her profession...???

...who is gonna make up for the lost revenue...???

..your gallant friend....???

...chivalry is dead....may have been an illusion all along....

...when I came to Thailand I was keen on getting 'therapeutic Thai massages'....

....100% of the masseuses were:

-widows (???)

-perplexed that I did not want 'a special massage'....

....good luck...

18 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

I am married to a 46 year old that works in a proper massage shop that is not a brothel, we met and we courted like you would in any western country and we spent 6 months before we married and she has a house and a small farm that supplies the family with rice, her father is dead so she only has her mother and 2 sisters who are bother married and well off and she has a 26 year old son and a 14 year old daughter and she does not put her hand out for money and she buys the food at the local market to cook at home from her money.

Not all women that work in the massage industry are prostitutes like some on here claim, but do take care because there are some Thai women that will rip you off and not all of them work in the massage industry.

Just be careful and work out a couple of tests that you can get her to do which will tell you if it is you or your money she is after.

This is totally correct. The country is filled with straight massage places. At our local temple there are men, ladies and even ladyboy who give genuine healing massage in a room with many others. The going price is one hundred baht. 

Her age and family background has nothing to do with the situation, the asking for three thousand baht is what she thinks it is worth to go with you. If it is worth that to pay for her time, then fine... what kind of partner do you want? Maybe you can negotiate a better rate for weekly and you can play some bridge or for a set price she will pretend to be a partner to your liking. It is your fantasy, negotiate a long term rate and believe. If the act is good enough, what does it matter. 

3 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Yep, I never have anything to do with massage girls, they all have way too much mileage.

Bar girls the same age generally have less then 1/4 the use.

Not that I would look at any woman older than 30.

really? fare play if you finds girls under 30 for things to do other than sex. can i ask how old you are? 

2 hours ago, smotherb said:

Well, I've always preferred a girl who shags only me; so it should take a little while to get into it.

Unless you are clairvoyant or have mental telepathy, I don't know how you would verify that - particularly in Thailand.

I used to know a massage girl  in Chiang Mai ( massage only ) who was not particularly attractive. She still managed to juggle a husband, a policeman boyfriend on Tuesday, and a gik on the side as well. Still baffles me how she kept them separate.

8 hours ago, Elkski said:

He said not fishy.  Lol.   She has no debt.  A simple house back in the province.   A 22 yr old son who is at trade school and has a job and place and mostly pays his way.   She has an online Bachelor degree in management.  She is about 15 years younger than him.  He doesn't have a young woman fetish. 

..should have a happy ending to this story...you can find love in the strangest of places.

2 hours ago, Russell17au said:

Once I had the chance to have a long term relationship with a 40 year old massage girl.

Stupid me, i went for another one. Now she is married in Australia with a doctor and writer, lives a great live, I could never have offered to her. Still thinking of her, a real nice lady.

This massage place doesn't do sexy things.  At least onsite.  This gal said she has had very few lovers.  

8 happy endings a day hard to believe business is so good.   

.Under 30 I guess you plan to rent for now?  I think if your over 65 that is getting weird. 

In what country or culture does a guy meet a hooker fall in love with her and then think that she is not going to go back on the stroll after he leaves town.  

Your friend can have a great relationship with a 44-year-old masseuse.

IF

a. he does not give her money.

b. Does not expect that he is the only boyfriend.

A friend had a GF that was a motorcycle taxi driver.  It was a match made in heaven.  He let her now 2 weeks in advance when he was coming to town.  She told him what she needed for the family and at the end of the holiday, he left.

18 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

In what country or culture does a guy meet a hooker fall in love with her and then think that she is not going to go back on the stroll after he leaves town.  

Your friend can have a great relationship with a 44-year-old masseuse.

IF

a. he does not give her money.

b. Does not expect that he is the only boyfriend.

A friend had a GF that was a motorcycle taxi driver.  It was a match made in heaven.  He let her now 2 weeks in advance when he was coming to town.  She told him what she needed for the family and at the end of the holiday, he left.

Don't brand all masseuses as being the same because what it shows is your lack of knowledge of people and that you are willing to brand all people as being the same without any proof of your assumptions.

For your information I am happily married to a masseuse (she is not a s**t like you want to make them all out to be) and I know many others that are in the massage industry that are not what you claim them to be, so I would suggest that you and the rest that are like you that want to pass judgement and brand people by your filthy standards to get what little brain you have out of the gutter and show some decency to people that you know nothing about.

So is a motorcycle taxi driver a slut occupation or something?  Just trying to learn here.   

I suppose it depends on what massage shop you walk past but I see many older gals in front of these massage places who can't possibly be selling their bodies.   

I think a massage gal can make 500-1000 baht most days doing just massages.  It's not a bad occupation or income for Thailand.  I suppose if I did this job and got to see and touch a woman's body and talk to her and then if she came back and was willing to pay me 3 days pay I think I could say yes to a few.   

My buddy isn't in Love with her.  He just wonders if she is worth adding to the small list of ladies he still talks to during the 6 months between his visits.    

He thinks she seems like a good person.  But he worried about the massage occupation.   I asked him are the nurses or teachers different?

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Unless you are clairvoyant or have mental telepathy, I don't know how you would verify that - particularly in Thailand.

I used to know a massage girl  in Chiang Mai ( massage only ) who was not particularly attractive. She still managed to juggle a husband, a policeman boyfriend on Tuesday, and a gik on the side as well. Still baffles me how she kept them separate.

It is easy to tell if you are the first one; then to know if you are the only one simply takes bragging about it. 

1. of course you are asking for a friend. why cant your friend ask here?  that is red flag number one.i think you are lying . its really you. the girl has never given a happy ending before? lie number two. 3000 baht for a massage are u crazy?  forget her.  i really thought this would be a legit. question when i saw you posting it. then the happy ending came up. and u know her a week?  are u nuts!..........yea after a week and one happy ending . you should marry her. i would do that. dink

6 hours ago, todlad said:

Is this another one of those "I just met a girl and think I am in love" threads?

Here's a red flag: she asked for money for sex. Did I get that right?

She told him she has rarely done this? Or does this rarely?

Not my cup of tea but there you are.

which head is he thinking from?  

This wasn't a question about marriage.  It was a question if a gal like this is worth his time for correspondence and consideration of more time together in the future.   This Buddy is quite picky and was surprised and says their one night together met his high minimum quality requirements. 

Just now, Elkski said:

This wasn't a question about marriage.  It was a question if a gal like this is worth his time for correspondence and consideration of more time together in the future.   This Buddy is quite picky and was surprised and says their one night together met his high minimum quality requirements. 

ok i will answer honestly . im conservative. i would say after a year of this then consider it not a week. fair enuf?  these ladys can work men. they are pros. if the friend. has 3000 baht to give for one massage. then he is rich in her book anyways. who cares about the lousy happy ending. that has no bearing on the long term relationship. 

3 minutes ago, Elkski said:

fair enuf. yes he can email her does she speak his language. ?  no harm in future correspondence you cannot get vd from the mail service. yes he can consider more time together on the phone and mails. again do they speak similar language.  my gut says she saw the 3000 baht and a gullible guy . thats my gut. be wary of thai women. they are pros

53 minutes ago, Elkski said:

What man over 55 wants to be a woman's first one?   

what does this mean. can the moderator move this thread to the pub please. either your friend is totally gullable or just down right stupid. and not thinking except with his hormones.  

1 hour ago, Elkski said:

My buddy isn't in Love with her.  He just wonders if she is worth adding to the small list of ladies he still talks to during the 6 months between his visits.    

He thinks she seems like a good person.  But he worried about the massage occupation.   I asked him are the nurses or teachers different?

move this to pub please 

Archived