Can a massage gal (44) make a good partner?

Elkski

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BTB1977 said:

So she wants to get out of the rub and tug job. Pay me 40,000 baht every month and she stops work.

3000 baht times 15 days a month (one day off alternately is )  about 40000 baht. does your friend want to cough that up for his permanent happy endings?  if he wants full on sex what is her price. 5000 baht?

5 hours ago, Russell17au said:

I am married to a 46 year old that works in a proper massage shop that is not a brothel, we met and we courted like you would in any western country and we spent 6 months before we married and she has a house and a small farm that supplies the family with rice, her father is dead so she only has her mother and 2 sisters who are bother married and well off and she has a 26 year old son and a 14 year old daughter and she does not put her hand out for money and she buys the food at the local market to cook at home from her money.

Not all women that work in the massage industry are prostitutes like some on here claim, but do take care because there are some Thai women that will rip you off and not all of them work in the massage industry.

Just be careful and work out a couple of tests that you can get her to do which will tell you if it is you or your money she is after.

i  agree. i have met some nice ladies out their but the guy who posted this thread brings happy ending into the story after the long romance of a whole week.  cmon. move this to the pub. what about week two is he gonna post here he got vd from her and who should pay for the meds to get rid of it. what about week three. he gets her pregnant and he wants to know the ramifactions for possibly of a long term visa?  how about week four ?  its beyond me that someone would know a gal for a whole week and ask such things . i have long term massage ladies for years im still testing to see if they are genuine. 

Someone said it's easy to tell if you are her first one.   ? Seemed out of place in this thread. 

This is a guy not looking for a virgin.  He is over 55 and not wanting to be a teacher.    This post is legit.  The guy has plenty of takers in Thailand so he isn't thinking with his little head 

He doesn't do bargirls. He normally seeks college degree, career women.  This was his first time to hire a woman to come to his hotel room.   He thinks he is a good judge of people and he thinks he isn't to gullible.  He isn't looking to marry.  But is open to a Thai monogamous relationship.  He thinks he has read all the warnings about Thai women.   He was just free and wanted a fun last night. He never thought there would be a future with her.  He isn't messermerized by sex,  but great top shelf sex is on his requirement list.   Like all threads you have some with direct experience who are enjoying a massage wife.  Then others who go to massage shops where he thinks a gal does 8 happy endings a day.  

He didn't romance her for a week.  He had a massage, then some casual banter as he walked by.  Then a massage his final full day and he inquired about a happy ending.  She said can only do off site.  They agreed on terms.  And it was a fun night like old lovers.  

He also has asked her about her future dreams and she would enjoy moving to her house in province on her and sisters 23 Rai. She was asked how much would it cost to live there and she said 20,000/ mo.  My buddy can easily afford many times this.      

5 hours ago, SOTIRIOS said:

...the long-term scenarios that have worked are because those guys were smarter than us and took safeguards...

...it's not love...

Those are not mutually exclusive. 
Love is one thing - money is another - and each can seriously screw up the other, if not properly handled.

42 minutes ago, Elkski said:

Someone said it's easy to tell if you are her first one.   ? Seemed out of place in this thread. 

This is a guy not looking for a virgin.  He is over 55 and not wanting to be a teacher.    This post is legit.  The guy has plenty of takers in Thailand so he isn't thinking with his little head 

He doesn't do bargirls. He normally seeks college degree, career women.  This was his first time to hire a woman to come to his hotel room.   He thinks he is a good judge of people and he thinks he isn't to gullible.  He isn't looking to marry.  But is open to a Thai monogamous relationship.  He thinks he has read all the warnings about Thai women.   He was just free and wanted a fun last night. He never thought there would be a future with her.  He isn't messermerized by sex,  but great top shelf sex is on his requirement list.   Like all threads you have some with direct experience who are enjoying a massage wife.  Then others who go to massage shops where he thinks a gal does 8 happy endings a day.  

He didn't romance her for a week.  He had a massage, then some casual banter as he walked by.  Then a massage his final full day and he inquired about a happy ending.  She said can only do off site.  They agreed on terms.  And it was a fun night like old lovers.  

He also has asked her about her future dreams and she would enjoy moving to her house in province on her and sisters 23 Rai. She was asked how much would it cost to live there and she said 20,000/ mo.  My buddy can easily afford many times this.      

u must care alot about your buddy to do this much work for him.........im leery of all people . their are genuinely nice massage ladies regardless of happy ending or not. its the money thing that worries me. as the fellow below remarks. dont get the two things intertwined. if she gave him a happy ending for free i would say maybe proceed but 3000 baht. ? no . end of story

Just now, yogavnture said:

u must care alot about your buddy to do this much work for him.........im leery of all people . their are genuinely nice massage ladies regardless of happy ending or not. its the money thing that worries me. as the fellow below remarks. dont get the two things intertwined. if she gave him a happy ending for free i would say maybe proceed but 3000 baht. ? no . end of story

i would not share the intimate details of any of this with any freind. u are lying the person is you. plain and simple just come clean. dont lie . and you will get more candid advise.  who do you think you and the girl are fooling..................each other ........

My buddy and me had much concern about The money. That's why I added that in the background. My thought was if she would have said she would do it for free it would be different.  But it's hard to understand Thai culture and women. Even most married men pay for it. 

It really shouldn't matter if I'm asking for a friend or not.   Except for your curiosity. 

32 minutes ago, JackThompson said:

Those are not mutually exclusive. 
Love is one thing - money is another - and each can seriously screw up the other, if not properly handled.

this whole thread is stupid. first of all the guy is lying and the person is him. second of all what the hell is he asking us for advise on his love life?  third hes known the girl for a whole 3 days. ?  move this to the pub. i dont care . stupid. after the guy has known her for some months. then repost the question. i think he will find out his own answer by then

1 minute ago, cyberfarang said:

Stupid thread and stupid question. I wouldn`t touch her with a barge pole, guy must be desperate.

i agree but the dude keeps being persistant.  he has known her a whole two days and hes asking us for love advice.? stupid thread. 

14 hours ago, Elkski said:

I'm asking for a friend of course.  He is wondering if his idea of keeping in touch with a massage gal for possible further investigation as a possible long term partner is crazy?....

This was the opening paragraph. In my OP. 

My friend isn't desperate. He is handsome man.  Fit, healthy with only  a 1 beer belly. He has several women he keeps in touch with.   And he is honest and tells them this.  I think someone need to go do some yoga and not waste any more time posting here. 

19 hours ago, BobbyL said:

Of all the women here to choose from, a 44 year old 'massage' worker really shouldn't be considered by anyone. 

A blunt statement.

If the guy is around 60 or more she may be more appropriate than a 24 year old arm candy bar-girl.

I am presuming he is looking for a long term partner.

She is possibly more likely to settle down and actually be looking for a longer term relationship herself. I also believe she would come with some risks and the guy should proceed with caution. These massage girls also string along a few potentials and hope for sponsors. Not having children to support is a plus, but it still doesn't mean there isn't a line of open palms back in the village.

9 hours ago, yogavnture said:

3000 baht times 15 days a month (one day off alternately is )  about 40000 baht. does your friend want to cough that up for his permanent happy endings?  if he wants full on sex what is her price. 5000 baht?

start as you mean to go on hand job 300 to 500

Of course there are traditional massage parlours, but there are also many massage parlours which only pretend to be traditional so that their clientele won't be stigmatized by or inhibited from entering their premises, but in reality provide a full range of sexual services. For example, I once went to a traditional massage "school", not wanting anything other than a traditional massage. I asked for a VIP room because I wanted the privacy. Nothing happened, but I got the distinct impression that it could easily have.

It's an occupation which usually involves intimate physical contact and partial nudity in a private or semi-private setting. Most of the service providers are women and the majority of clients are male. Even in "massage only" venues, many men seem to have an expectation that sexual services are available, and any reasonable person would have to ask themselves why this expectation persists. Not sure where the phrase first originated, but I believe the term "happy ending" originated in Asia, and at least gained some of its popularity in Thai massage parlours. Thus I see Thai massage parlor work as an occupation where the pressure or temptation to provide sexual services would be fairly common.

OED has the earliest citation of the slang term happy ending from 1999:

‘We are seeing more and more women accompanying their men in here,’ she says of her parlour, which provides ‘massage only’ but with a guaranteed ‘happy ending’

source: https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/294866/when-did-happy-ending-get-used-as-a-euphemism

Of course there are traditional massage parlours, but there are also many massage parlours which only pretend to be traditional so that their clientele won't be stigmatized by or inhibited from entering their premises, but in reality provide a full range of sexual services. For example, I once went to a traditional massage "school", not wanting anything other than a traditional massage. I asked for a VIP room because I wanted the privacy. Nothing happened, but I got the distinct impression that it could easily have.

It's an occupation which usually involves intimate physical contact and partial nudity in a private or semi-private setting. Most of the service providers are women and the majority of clients are male. Even in "massage only" venues, many men seem to have an expectation that sexual services are available, and any reasonable person would have to ask themselves why this expectation persists. Not sure where the phrase first originated, but I believe the term "happy ending" originated in Asia, and at least gained some of its popularity in Thai massage parlours.

OED has the earliest citation of the slang term happy ending from 1999:

‘We are seeing more and more women accompanying their men in here,’ she says of her parlour, which provides
‘massage only’
but with a guaranteed ‘happy ending’

source: https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/294866/when-did-happy-ending-get-used-as-a-euphemism

Some offer prostate massage which is very therapeutic.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

9 hours ago, yogavnture said:

Nowhere did the OP say his friend paid 3000 baht for a happy ending.  

17 hours ago, Jip99 said:

The age makes no difference; had a 51 year old ask 2,000 Baht for a happy ending....

Wow, times have changed.  Up-country you could get it for about 40 Baht, but no massage.  Much less if you let the samlor drivers hook you up. Of course, back then, the exchange rate was about 20 Baht/US$.  I got a freebie once, since I lived just down the street from a cat house. Busy place on paydays.  Waiting lines out the yard.

The first post did talk about an inquiry for a happy ending and a firm price of 3000 was given.  It was for an overnight deal.  I think my buddy has decided that 500 or 3000 doesn't make a difference, it was a customer client deal and he will treat it as such with no real effort on furthering this relationship on  his part. 

He says he thinks it was worth every penny. 

27 minutes ago, Elkski said:

The first post did talk about an inquiry for a happy ending and a firm price of 3000 was given.  It was for an overnight deal.  I think my buddy has decided that 500 or 3000 doesn't make a difference, it was a customer client deal and he will treat it as such with no real effort on furthering this relationship on  his part. 

He says he thinks it was worth every penny. 

A 'happy ending' refers to a simple hand job.   Your friend asked whether that was on offer and was told only offsite, but the offsite deal was not just a hand job (from what you've said), it was for 'long time' overnight companionship with full blown sex.  3000 baht for long time sounds reasonable.   

He didn't pay 3000 baht for just a hand job.

Personally, I like masssge gals...They're usually perky, upbeat, and like to giggle/laugh....They also like to please their customers and know just how, where, what, & why to touch + they enjoy touching or they couldn't do what they do....Many seem delightful & happy, but pretty shallow - not established or solid citizens....Just kind of floating along day to day....

Back in the day I'd play sports here a couple of times a week then go out for a day after massage 2 or 3 times a week.....

I did go out with one gal for a couple of weekend trips & we had a good time with no money changing hands.....Our communication was very basic but it was fun tripping with great sex.....I also knew that I was probably no different than the next guy she'd "holiday" with & we lost track of one another (a lot of them don't seem to stick in one place very long).....But she was a fun gal.....

I can say, based on experience, that with a high 90%+ of them, young or not so young (like with the OP); you can make the overtures and have them in a state of undress half/complete during a massage session.....Easier in a tourist town but also holds true in the small towns too.....

As for pursuing a "life" with one = no.....The older ones probably started out doing something else while still good looking enough to attract/seduce and went on to massage when age caught up.....The younger ones don't seem too stable & tend to flit around from place to place....

If the OP's "good buddy" was serious or dumb enough to pay out + ask what the monthly maintenance "home" expenses are I'd suggest he pass on this one......He's invested expectations....

The shortcuts into a Thai woman's womanhood don't seem to work out well long term.....They seem to come out of it OK (and onto the next) - the farangs don't.....

12 hours ago, yogavnture said:

fair enuf. yes he can email her does she speak his language. ?  no harm in future correspondence you cannot get vd from the mail service. yes he can consider more time together on the phone and mails. again do they speak similar language.  my gut says she saw the 3000 baht and a gullible guy . thats my gut. be wary of thai women. they are pros

Do not brand all Thai women as being the same because that shows how arrogant and ignorant you are and that you do not know what Thai women are really like except for the ones that you are interested in and out go with

14 hours ago, Russell17au said:

Don't brand all masseuses as being the same because what it shows is your lack of knowledge of people and that you are willing to brand all people as being the same without any proof of your assumptions.

For your information I am happily married to a masseuse (she is not a s**t like you want to make them all out to be) and I know many others that are in the massage industry that are not what you claim them to be, so I would suggest that you and the rest that are like you that want to pass judgement and brand people by your filthy standards to get what little brain you have out of the gutter and show some decency to people that you know nothing about.

I also know a lot of Masseuse that re not sluts nor did I say she was.  All I am saying is that to be safe he can have a relationship with her but to protect himself do not send her money.  If she asks then he has to decide what he wants to do.  My wife is also a masseuse and all her friends are great although very few of them do 3000 baht outcall.  That is the big part that made me wonder.

There is nothing wrong with communicating with this girl on things like Skype, Line or Messenger, actually it could also be beneficial to your friend if he is interested in learning to speak Thai, but under no circumstances send her any money.

If he wants a nice woman from Thailand there are plenty out there but he must be careful, he will make mistakes and he will get burnt but he will find someone worthwhile, some of us have found good wives.

Archived