Jump to content
BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elkski

Can a massage gal (44) make a good partner?

Recommended Posts

In what country or culture does a guy meet a hooker fall in love with her and then think that she is not going to go back on the stroll after he leaves town.  

 

Your friend can have a great relationship with a 44-year-old masseuse.

 

IF

 

a. he does not give her money.

b. Does not expect that he is the only boyfriend.

 

A friend had a GF that was a motorcycle taxi driver.  It was a match made in heaven.  He let her now 2 weeks in advance when he was coming to town.  She told him what she needed for the family and at the end of the holiday, he left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

In what country or culture does a guy meet a hooker fall in love with her and then think that she is not going to go back on the stroll after he leaves town.  

 

Your friend can have a great relationship with a 44-year-old masseuse.

 

IF

 

a. he does not give her money.

b. Does not expect that he is the only boyfriend.

 

A friend had a GF that was a motorcycle taxi driver.  It was a match made in heaven.  He let her now 2 weeks in advance when he was coming to town.  She told him what she needed for the family and at the end of the holiday, he left.

Don't brand all masseuses as being the same because what it shows is your lack of knowledge of people and that you are willing to brand all people as being the same without any proof of your assumptions.

For your information I am happily married to a masseuse (she is not a s**t like you want to make them all out to be) and I know many others that are in the massage industry that are not what you claim them to be, so I would suggest that you and the rest that are like you that want to pass judgement and brand people by your filthy standards to get what little brain you have out of the gutter and show some decency to people that you know nothing about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So is a motorcycle taxi driver a slut occupation or something?  Just trying to learn here.   

I suppose it depends on what massage shop you walk past but I see many older gals in front of these massage places who can't possibly be selling their bodies.   

 

I think a massage gal can make 500-1000 baht most days doing just massages.  It's not a bad occupation or income for Thailand.  I suppose if I did this job and got to see and touch a woman's body and talk to her and then if she came back and was willing to pay me 3 days pay I think I could say yes to a few.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My buddy isn't in Love with her.  He just wonders if she is worth adding to the small list of ladies he still talks to during the 6 months between his visits.    

He thinks she seems like a good person.  But he worried about the massage occupation.   I asked him are the nurses or teachers different?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Unless you are clairvoyant or have mental telepathy, I don't know how you would verify that - particularly in Thailand.

I used to know a massage girl  in Chiang Mai ( massage only ) who was not particularly attractive. She still managed to juggle a husband, a policeman boyfriend on Tuesday, and a gik on the side as well. Still baffles me how she kept them separate.

It is easy to tell if you are the first one; then to know if you are the only one simply takes bragging about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What man over 55 wants to be a woman's first one?   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. of course you are asking for a friend. why cant your friend ask here?  that is red flag number one.i think you are lying . its really you. the girl has never given a happy ending before? lie number two. 3000 baht for a massage are u crazy?  forget her.  i really thought this would be a legit. question when i saw you posting it. then the happy ending came up. and u know her a week?  are u nuts!..........yea after a week and one happy ending . you should marry her. i would do that. dink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, todlad said:

Is this another one of those "I just met a girl and think I am in love" threads?

 

Here's a red flag: she asked for money for sex. Did I get that right?

 

She told him she has rarely done this? Or does this rarely?

 

Not my cup of tea but there you are.

which head is he thinking from?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

after you get married.  are u still going to give her 3000 baht per sex session or will the price go down.?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This wasn't a question about marriage.  It was a question if a gal like this is worth his time for correspondence and consideration of more time together in the future.   This Buddy is quite picky and was surprised and says their one night together met his high minimum quality requirements. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Elkski said:

This wasn't a question about marriage.  It was a question if a gal like this is worth his time for correspondence and consideration of more time together in the future.   This Buddy is quite picky and was surprised and says their one night together met his high minimum quality requirements. 

ok i will answer honestly . im conservative. i would say after a year of this then consider it not a week. fair enuf?  these ladys can work men. they are pros. if the friend. has 3000 baht to give for one massage. then he is rich in her book anyways. who cares about the lousy happy ending. that has no bearing on the long term relationship. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Elkski said:

This wasn't a question about marriage.  It was a question if a gal like this is worth his time for correspondence and consideration of more time together in the future.   This Buddy is quite picky and was surprised and says their one night together met his high minimum quality requirements. 

fair enuf. yes he can email her does she speak his language. ?  no harm in future correspondence you cannot get vd from the mail service. yes he can consider more time together on the phone and mails. again do they speak similar language.  my gut says she saw the 3000 baht and a gullible guy . thats my gut. be wary of thai women. they are pros

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Elkski said:

What man over 55 wants to be a woman's first one?   

what does this mean. can the moderator move this thread to the pub please. either your friend is totally gullable or just down right stupid. and not thinking except with his hormones.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Elkski said:

My buddy isn't in Love with her.  He just wonders if she is worth adding to the small list of ladies he still talks to during the 6 months between his visits.    

He thinks she seems like a good person.  But he worried about the massage occupation.   I asked him are the nurses or teachers different?

move this to pub please 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...