BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elkski

Can a massage gal (44) make a good partner?

So she wants to get out of the rub and tug job. Pay me 40,000 baht every month and she stops work.

Tell your mate it will be hard at first but they should eventually rub along alright.

2 minutes ago, BTB1977 said:

So she wants to get out of the rub and tug job. Pay me 40,000 baht every month and she stops work.

3000 baht times 15 days a month (one day off alternately is )  about 40000 baht. does your friend want to cough that up for his permanent happy endings?  if he wants full on sex what is her price. 5000 baht?

5 hours ago, Russell17au said:

I am married to a 46 year old that works in a proper massage shop that is not a brothel, we met and we courted like you would in any western country and we spent 6 months before we married and she has a house and a small farm that supplies the family with rice, her father is dead so she only has her mother and 2 sisters who are bother married and well off and she has a 26 year old son and a 14 year old daughter and she does not put her hand out for money and she buys the food at the local market to cook at home from her money.

Not all women that work in the massage industry are prostitutes like some on here claim, but do take care because there are some Thai women that will rip you off and not all of them work in the massage industry.

Just be careful and work out a couple of tests that you can get her to do which will tell you if it is you or your money she is after.

i  agree. i have met some nice ladies out their but the guy who posted this thread brings happy ending into the story after the long romance of a whole week.  cmon. move this to the pub. what about week two is he gonna post here he got vd from her and who should pay for the meds to get rid of it. what about week three. he gets her pregnant and he wants to know the ramifactions for possibly of a long term visa?  how about week four ?  its beyond me that someone would know a gal for a whole week and ask such things . i have long term massage ladies for years im still testing to see if they are genuine. 

Someone said it's easy to tell if you are her first one.   ? Seemed out of place in this thread. 

This is a guy not looking for a virgin.  He is over 55 and not wanting to be a teacher.    This post is legit.  The guy has plenty of takers in Thailand so he isn't thinking with his little head 

He doesn't do bargirls. He normally seeks college degree, career women.  This was his first time to hire a woman to come to his hotel room.   He thinks he is a good judge of people and he thinks he isn't to gullible.  He isn't looking to marry.  But is open to a Thai monogamous relationship.  He thinks he has read all the warnings about Thai women.   He was just free and wanted a fun last night. He never thought there would be a future with her.  He isn't messermerized by sex,  but great top shelf sex is on his requirement list.   Like all threads you have some with direct experience who are enjoying a massage wife.  Then others who go to massage shops where he thinks a gal does 8 happy endings a day.  

He didn't romance her for a week.  He had a massage, then some casual banter as he walked by.  Then a massage his final full day and he inquired about a happy ending.  She said can only do off site.  They agreed on terms.  And it was a fun night like old lovers.  

He also has asked her about her future dreams and she would enjoy moving to her house in province on her and sisters 23 Rai. She was asked how much would it cost to live there and she said 20,000/ mo.  My buddy can easily afford many times this.      

5 hours ago, SOTIRIOS said:

...the long-term scenarios that have worked are because those guys were smarter than us and took safeguards...

...it's not love...

Those are not mutually exclusive. 
Love is one thing - money is another - and each can seriously screw up the other, if not properly handled.

42 minutes ago, Elkski said:

Someone said it's easy to tell if you are her first one.   ? Seemed out of place in this thread. 

This is a guy not looking for a virgin.  He is over 55 and not wanting to be a teacher.    This post is legit.  The guy has plenty of takers in Thailand so he isn't thinking with his little head 

He doesn't do bargirls. He normally seeks college degree, career women.  This was his first time to hire a woman to come to his hotel room.   He thinks he is a good judge of people and he thinks he isn't to gullible.  He isn't looking to marry.  But is open to a Thai monogamous relationship.  He thinks he has read all the warnings about Thai women.   He was just free and wanted a fun last night. He never thought there would be a future with her.  He isn't messermerized by sex,  but great top shelf sex is on his requirement list.   Like all threads you have some with direct experience who are enjoying a massage wife.  Then others who go to massage shops where he thinks a gal does 8 happy endings a day.  

He didn't romance her for a week.  He had a massage, then some casual banter as he walked by.  Then a massage his final full day and he inquired about a happy ending.  She said can only do off site.  They agreed on terms.  And it was a fun night like old lovers.  

He also has asked her about her future dreams and she would enjoy moving to her house in province on her and sisters 23 Rai. She was asked how much would it cost to live there and she said 20,000/ mo.  My buddy can easily afford many times this.      

u must care alot about your buddy to do this much work for him.........im leery of all people . their are genuinely nice massage ladies regardless of happy ending or not. its the money thing that worries me. as the fellow below remarks. dont get the two things intertwined. if she gave him a happy ending for free i would say maybe proceed but 3000 baht. ? no . end of story

Just now, yogavnture said:

u must care alot about your buddy to do this much work for him.........im leery of all people . their are genuinely nice massage ladies regardless of happy ending or not. its the money thing that worries me. as the fellow below remarks. dont get the two things intertwined. if she gave him a happy ending for free i would say maybe proceed but 3000 baht. ? no . end of story

i would not share the intimate details of any of this with any freind. u are lying the person is you. plain and simple just come clean. dont lie . and you will get more candid advise.  who do you think you and the girl are fooling..................each other ........

My buddy and me had much concern about The money. That's why I added that in the background. My thought was if she would have said she would do it for free it would be different.  But it's hard to understand Thai culture and women. Even most married men pay for it. 

It really shouldn't matter if I'm asking for a friend or not.   Except for your curiosity. 

32 minutes ago, JackThompson said:

Those are not mutually exclusive. 
Love is one thing - money is another - and each can seriously screw up the other, if not properly handled.

this whole thread is stupid. first of all the guy is lying and the person is him. second of all what the hell is he asking us for advise on his love life?  third hes known the girl for a whole 3 days. ?  move this to the pub. i dont care . stupid. after the guy has known her for some months. then repost the question. i think he will find out his own answer by then

1 minute ago, cyberfarang said:

Stupid thread and stupid question. I wouldn`t touch her with a barge pole, guy must be desperate.

i agree but the dude keeps being persistant.  he has known her a whole two days and hes asking us for love advice.? stupid thread. 

14 hours ago, Elkski said:

I'm asking for a friend of course.  He is wondering if his idea of keeping in touch with a massage gal for possible further investigation as a possible long term partner is crazy?....

This was the opening paragraph. In my OP. 

My friend isn't desperate. He is handsome man.  Fit, healthy with only  a 1 beer belly. He has several women he keeps in touch with.   And he is honest and tells them this.  I think someone need to go do some yoga and not waste any more time posting here. 

19 hours ago, BobbyL said:

Of all the women here to choose from, a 44 year old 'massage' worker really shouldn't be considered by anyone. 

A blunt statement.

If the guy is around 60 or more she may be more appropriate than a 24 year old arm candy bar-girl.

I am presuming he is looking for a long term partner.

She is possibly more likely to settle down and actually be looking for a longer term relationship herself. I also believe she would come with some risks and the guy should proceed with caution. These massage girls also string along a few potentials and hope for sponsors. Not having children to support is a plus, but it still doesn't mean there isn't a line of open palms back in the village.

11 hours ago, agudbuk said:

If she is a nice lady then why not.
Why do people get so uptight about sex.

yes agree, but just dont tell anyone you met her in a massage shop    :cheesy: