Can a massage gal (44) make a good partner?

Elkski

12 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

What is the average retirement age in that business? I guess she is near that age or more likely she should have retired years ago.

Maybe in retirement she is a lovely and caring wife - but I wouldn't bet on that.

yea Mormon dude lets see some pics of her. ?  maybe that will help us advise you if more happy endings should follow the one.  

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I wanted to ask Russel if there was nothing sexual going on ,was he happy for his wife to give massages to all his pals ....... but he sortof scared me off. I mean if my wife were a legit cook, I wouldn't mind her cooking a meal for my mates.

Just for your information many of my friends both male and female do go to the massage shop where my wife works for massages, but fair warning if you go there and try to get smart with any of the girls in a sexual way you would soon get your head rammed through the front door by all the girls that work their as you are quickly thrown out of the place. There have been a couple of drunken smart arse farangs that have tried it but they never went back for seconds. Not all massage shops are brothels and not all girls that work in them are prostitutes or sluts that many on here prefer to brand them all as. It is great to be judgemental and brand all people that work in the massage industry as prostitutes and sluts, it really shows what type of farangs are here.

1 hour ago, Russell17au said:

Just for your information many of my friends both male and female do go to the massage shop where my wife works for massages, but fair warning if you go there and try to get smart with any of the girls in a sexual way you would soon get your head rammed through the front door by all the girls that work their as you are quickly thrown out of the place. There have been a couple of drunken smart arse farangs that have tried it but they never went back for seconds. Not all massage shops are brothels and not all girls that work in them are prostitutes or sluts that many on here prefer to brand them all as. It is great to be judgemental and brand all people that work in the massage industry as prostitutes and sluts, it really shows what type of farangs are here.

Reminds me of "but my one is different".

Of course your wife is different, we believe you, 1000% sure.

Couple of thoughts...

You don't have to be a prostitute to be a slut (some of the 'worst' I have seen have never worked in the sex industry).

A massage girl is not necessarily a slut whether she sells her mutton or not.

There is no country like Thailand where the girls can disassociate sex from relationships/work/religion when it suits - more than anywhere else in Asia they can provide a service for reward without emotion.

There is no prostitution in Thailand.

Sometimes I like a straight massage and sometimes I like extras. I will choose my salon, and girl,  accordingly.

6 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

Couple of thoughts...

You don't have to be a prostitute to be a slut (some of the 'worst' I have seen have never worked in the sex industry).

A massage girl is not necessarily a slut whether she sells her mutton or not.

There is no country like Thailand where the girls can disassociate sex from relationships/work/religion when it suits - more than anywhere else in Asia they can provide a service for reward without emotion.

There is no prostitution in Thailand.

Sometimes I like a straight massage and sometimes I like extras. I will choose my salon, and girl,  accordingly.

But you know the difference in which salon to go to but there are that many farangs on here that would prefer to pass judgement and brand all the girls that work in any massage salon as all being the same and they do not have the guts to admit that they are branding people wrongly. I know that there are some massage salons that thrive on the sex treatment but not all do.

4 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

But you know the difference in which salon to go to but there are that many farangs on here that would prefer to pass judgement and brand all the girls that work in any massage salon as all being the same and they do not have the guts to admit that they are branding people wrongly. I know that there are some massage salons that thrive on the sex treatment but not all do.

Indeed Russell. Most 'straight' salons are obvious (as are many of the 'dodgy' ones).

If trying a new venue I work on the assumption that it is 'straight' - the girls will quickly make it apparent if extras are on the menu.

9 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

Indeed Russell. Most 'straight' salons are obvious (as are many of the 'dodgy' ones).

If trying a new venue I work on the assumption that it is 'straight' - the girls will quickly make it apparent if extras are on the menu.

Yes. It is obvious which salons are genuine and which are "dodgy" and people should take the same approach as you do but many farang do not take that approach and they prefer to brand people.

I arrived at the salon one evening to pick up my wife only to see the four girls throwing out this drunken Brit. They threw him down the three steps that were out the front and the woman that owns the salon threw his clothes out after him, my wife told me he tried to grab one of the girls sexually and she called the other girls, he was picked up by the police because the owner rang them and he was charged after they took him to hospital for treatment to his face, arms and stomach from the gravel rash.

14 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

Yes. It is obvious which salons are genuine and which are "dodgy" and people should take the same approach as you do but many farang do not take that approach and they prefer to brand people.

I arrived at the salon one evening to pick up my wife only to see the four girls throwing out this drunken Brit. They threw him down the three steps that were out the front and the woman that owns the salon threw his clothes out after him, my wife told me he tried to grab one of the girls sexually and she called the other girls, he was picked up by the police because the owner rang them and he was charged after they took him to hospital for treatment to his face, arms and stomach from the gravel rash.

Unfortunately for some places it's not obvious what service they offer. I agree with many places it's obvious one or the other way, but not with all of them.

A couple of years ago I was in a massage place together with my girlfriend because a friend had recommended it and he got a good traditional massage. My massage started just fine, no problems. But after maybe 10 minutes my gf told me she wants to leave the place. I asked why. She made sure we leave right away and then she told me the guy who massaged her was trying to "massage" all the places he shouldn't touch. So it seems it works in both ways.

I like traditional massage but I am not willing to pay i.e. 500B for an hour traditional massage when I know that the actual masseur only gets i.e. 100B per hour and the shop 400B. I had good experience with massage by blind people in Pattaya. But it seems to be difficult to find in Bangkok in the Sukhumvit Area traditional massage for reasonable prices. Some places look like they could be this way or that way but I don't want to go inside only to find out that I get a bad quality massage because what they actually want to sell is something different.

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Unfortunately for some places it's not obvious what service they offer. I agree with many places it's obvious one or the other way, but not with all of them.

A couple of years ago I was in a massage place together with my girlfriend because a friend had recommended it and he got a good traditional massage. My massage started just fine, no problems. But after maybe 10 minutes my gf told me she wants to leave the place. I asked why. She made sure we leave right away and then she told me the guy who massaged her was trying to "massage" all the places he shouldn't touch. So it seems it works in both ways.

I like traditional massage but I am not willing to pay i.e. 500B for an hour traditional massage when I know that the actual masseur only gets i.e. 100B per hour and the shop 400B. I had good experience with massage by blind people in Pattaya. But it seems to be difficult to find in Bangkok in the Sukhumvit Area traditional massage for reasonable prices. Some places look like they could be this way or that way but I don't want to go inside only to find out that I get a bad quality massage because what they actually want to sell is something different.

The owner of the shop where my wife works is very good and she has a good reputation and she pays the girls that work there a good rate for the work. For a 1 hour traditional my wife gets 250baht

1 hour ago, Jip99 said:

Not so sure myself, I went to a temple massage place once, and the male masseuse tried it on.

It's probably me, I'm stupid about such stuff, I avoid ALL massage 'cos I'm not interested in sex without the chance of procreation.

The differences may be obvious to you, but it's never been obvious to me.

If my wife went 'massage', she'd be out the door the same day.

(or golf caddie)

On plenty of occasions the exact opposite happens and the male customer may be unexpectingly groped / sexually assaulted if you want to be dramatic! I don't think you can always tell which shops it will happen and where it won't. The shop may have a rule but the individual staff may desire a bit of a bonus!. 

I have a simple policy if i go into any massage shop (unless i know he shop / girl anyway) i go for a massage and i will never expect or ask for anything more. After that i just go with the flow depending on the situation.

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Reminds me of "but my one is different".

Of course your wife is different, we believe you, 1000% sure.

No need for that sort of comment........sarcasm of the lowest order which says much about you.

Insult a poster/wife when you know nothing about them. Unbelievable and crass.

The owner of the shop where my wife works is very good and she has a good reputation and she pays the girls that work there a good rate for the work. For a 1 hour traditional my wife gets 250baht

So what is the cost of a 1 hour Thai massage for the customer is it over 500 baht?

2 minutes ago, Gruff said:

So what is the cost of a 1 hour Thai massage for the customer is it over 500 baht?

I have just gotten home from picking the wife up.

A 2 hour Thai massage is 400 baht and my wife gets 200 baht

The shop where my wife works gives the girls 50% and the shop keeps 50% on all massages

Doubt this story.

sounds more like a b grade movie scene than reality.

I hope by now the OP has the answer to his query.  A number of posts that were discussing the prostitution side of massages have been removed.  Inflammatory posts and replies have been removed.  Posts containing comments on moderation have been removed as well as the replies.