Hat Yai Public transport from Airport to Bus Station

234872_1469957439

Yes, the blue songthaews covers the airport. The stop is just the other side of the car park, there's a shelter with seating. Route goes to both the minibus station near Tesco Lotus 2 and the main bus station near Central Festival. Fare from the airport is Bht30 I think.

There's a minibus shuttle service to downtown for Bht 100 per person.

Taxi meter has a fixed fare of Bht250 into town, and the AOT Limo service is Bht300 to town.

I don't think you can get a bus direct to the border and certainly not one that will cross the border from the airport. We do have a Malindo Air flight from Hat Yai to Penang on M-W-F-Su.

There used to be an 'agent' company that ran a van shuttle from Hat Yai to Penang, and they had offices in both cities. I used it a few times and they have (or had) good contacts with Thai embassy staff. Unfortunately it has been a long time and I don't know if they are still in operation. I don't even remember their name! Maybe some other poster can help out.

• 5 months later...

As of July 13th there's now a minibus shuttle from Hat Yai airport to Hat Yai, calling at both the big bus and minivan terminals.

Shuttle runs every hour on the hour at a flat fee of Bht60 per person.

We also have Grab Taxi in Hat Yai as of last month.

On 7/16/2018 at 3:06 PM, Stocky said:

As of July 13th there's now a minibus shuttle from Hat Yai airport to Hat Yai, calling at both the big bus and minivan terminals.

Shuttle runs every hour on the hour at a flat fee of Bht60 per person.

We also have Grab Taxi in Hat Yai as of last month.

that's great news Stocky

Archived