Farang on bicycle enters temple and steals 1,000 baht donation money

webfact

When a thai does a crime has a first name and surname .but when a foreigner does, the first and above any other name it is a farang .and that means all of us.
Shame on that person if it was a church and he stole donations how many of you would have said great job ,well done

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Jaf007 said:

When a thai does a crime has a first name and surname .but when a foreigner does, the first and above any other name it is a farang .and that means all of us.
Shame on that person if it was a church and he stole donations how many of you would have said great job ,well done

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

robbing a church. i thought that was a reserved occupation for staunch christian pikeys. lead from roofs. robbery in the hours of darkness

8 hours ago, stropper said:

why is it that you know it all , i think i am as funny as john kleese  pommi  arsoooles make fun  and insult every thing in thailand, if you can not say some thing nice shut up, or f off, thai police are great. i am absolutly sick of your english culture of knocking every thing, christ i wish hitler had gone over the top of you weak pommie bastards as he should off, we in aussie took you 10 pound poms in, another mistake you lot are a disgrace to this world, can not even play cricket , soccer or tennis, its no wonder the musilims are now in charge , because all you do is whinge and down grade every body and every thing

LOL...the most subtle troll post ever...LOL. Definitely need to hang up your troll boots and try a different career. Have you considered trying out for the Australian tourist board...could do well ?

8 hours ago, mettech said:

Another quality farang it is a low life person to do this kind of action. Boudha will take care of him one day.

possibly he was a farlang living on the street who stole a bike and then stole the money , there are plenty like that in cambodia and thailand begging on the street 

On 2/7/2018 at 6:46 AM, themerg said:

Last farang to steal equivalent of 28 US Dollars from temple got 23 years in Thai prison.

Do not steal from Thai temples. Respect Buddhism and Thailand.

Catch the thief and put him in prison for life.

You've obviously missed the bit about compassion that 'real' Buddhism majors on.....

On 2/7/2018 at 1:41 PM, stropper said:

why is it that you know it all , i think i am as funny as john kleese  pommi  arsoooles make fun  and insult every thing in thailand, if you can not say some thing nice shut up, or f off, thai police are great. i am absolutly sick of your english culture of knocking every thing, christ i wish hitler had gone over the top of you weak pommie bastards as he should off, we in aussie took you 10 pound poms in, another mistake you lot are a disgrace to this world, can not even play cricket , soccer or tennis, its no wonder the musilims are now in charge , because all you do is whinge and down grade every body and every thing

You are either brilliant or bonkers but not both and I can't decide which. 

3 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Sounds like a case for Bangkok Travel and his sidekick desperate Dave or whatever he is called. Who would no doubt conclude that Graham Briar is a 'person of interest'.

I dont see how you can make that connection .

Two unrelated issues

4 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Sounds like a case for Bangkok Travel and his sidekick desperate Dave or whatever he is called. Who would no doubt conclude that Graham Briar is a 'person of interest'.

Na, Graham would have taken it all !

Archived