Burmese man beaten unconscious by the mob after taking little boy hostage

webfact

2 hours ago, rwdrwdrwd said:

You're saying alcohol is not a drug then? Wouldn't surprise me given the rest of the guff you spout.

not saying drinking is not a drug, but i am saying in general druggies are scum & society in general looks down on them whereas society doesn't consider a drinker the same way.

Drugs are a scourge imo.

6 hours ago, steven100 said:

not saying drinking is not a drug, but i am saying in general druggies are scum & society in general looks down on them whereas society doesn't consider a drinker the same way.

Drugs are a scourge imo.

The biggest scourge we have is perspiration drugs 80% of all drug related deaths are attributed to them. Alcohol is by far a worse drug than cannabis. The society you belong to and speak of are obviously nieave 

1 hour ago, Cancerian said:

The biggest scourge we have is perspiration drugs 80% of all drug related deaths are attributed to them. Alcohol is by far a worse drug than cannabis. The society you belong to and speak of are obviously nieave 

You must be a druggie. Enough

said. 

On 2/9/2018 at 7:45 AM, steven100 said:

Drug users are no good, they are a scourge on society everywhere. It's legal to have a drink as has been done for hundreds of years.

Please don't use the ' drinking is a drug '   line as it is useless.

Druggies are scum,  they have caused so many issues in Australia everywhere ... ice addicts need jail, nothing more nothing less.

Yeah sure and alcohol didn t kill anybody in Australia i am sure : no road kills, no liver cancer, nothing like that.

So as long as a poison drug is legal it is ok for you? Maybe you pop a bit of opioid given by your doctor time to time.

Ice adict have to go to therapy, jot jail. However the guys you praise in thailand work hand in hand with some drug lords, and yet you seem to find this normal...poor you

14 hours ago, Get Real said:

So, 20 years ago, in Cambodia, Phnom Pehn. You would have made another choice. Lucky you weren´t there then, because you surely wouldn´t write so well today. :cheesy:

never said , would have made another  choice, !

the point I was making was he made his choice and I know it would still be running around in his head ,( what if )

if you read my post I was not judging him , and stated I do not know what I would of done at that particular in your face experience, at that time,

making a decsion in life and death situations I was taught to make it quickly and stand by the decision, wether on reflection it was the wrong choice,, you made it stand by it.

11 hours ago, Golgota said:

Ice adict have to go to therapy, jot jail

And there lies the reason why so many are roaming the streets.  They need to understand that what they are taking is illegal & jail is the punishment. If laws had have been much tougher there would be less druggies.

Anyway,  they choose the path they want to take .... no one told them to try the ice, no one told them they had to take it so ... live with it.

If laws were harsher it would have been better everywhere. You don't see many ice addicts or druggies in Malaysia or Singapore.  !!

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

And there lies the reason why so many are roaming the streets.  They need to understand that what they are taking is illegal & jail is the punishment. If laws had have been much tougher there would be less druggies.

You don't see many ice addicts or druggies in Malaysia or Singapore.  !!

Yeah it worked quite well during prohibition for exemple..people stop drinking for sure.

Singapore and Malaysia have plenty of drug users, you re either in denial or just plain ignorant...

https://www.thecabinsingapore.com.sg/why-meth-is-becoming-a-problem-in-singapore/

https://thediplomat.com/2017/10/a-new-drug-win-for-malaysia/

On 10/02/2018 at 5:36 PM, steven100 said:

You must be a druggie. Enough

said. 

And judging by most of your posts I doubt if you have ever stepped foot out from behind your computer. You have no idea of reality. Of I'm not a druggie no I don't drink. If you do your research instead think you will find it am right. PS you must be  analcoholic and it's obviously rotted your brain

On 2/12/2018 at 4:09 PM, Cancerian said:

And judging by most of your posts I doubt if you have ever stepped foot out from behind your computer. You have no idea of reality. Of I'm not a druggie no I don't drink. If you do your research instead think you will find it am right. PS you must be  analcoholic and it's obviously rotted your brain

A couple of stories just today alone :    this is reality ... everyday becuase of ice addicts.

Please don't try and tell me alcohol is worse because it's not ...

The father of a baby girl who died aged just three months in Sydney's west has claimed her mother smoked ice while her children "ran amok". The man said he was high on ice three days before BLGN's death when he went to the mother's unit with two other men, who smoked the drug in front of two older children.

and another story :

The 44-year-old has pleaded guilty to all four charges, saying he was under the influence of ice when he stormed the Aldi store at 5pm on Sunday, January 29, 2017 with an aluminium baseball bat.

CCTV captured the moment a 56-year-old worker was serving a customer when she was shockingly whacked across the head, knocking her unconscious to the floor.

12 minutes ago, steven100 said:

A couple of stories just today alone :    this is reality ... everyday becuase of ice addicts.

Please don't try and tell me alcohol is worse because it's not ...

The father of a baby girl who died aged just three months in Sydney's west has claimed her mother smoked ice while her children "ran amok". The man said he was high on ice three days before BLGN's death when he went to the mother's unit with two other men, who smoked the drug in front of two older children.

and another story :

The 44-year-old has pleaded guilty to all four charges, saying he was under the influence of ice when he stormed the Aldi store at 5pm on Sunday, January 29, 2017 with an aluminium baseball bat.

CCTV captured the moment a 56-year-old worker was serving a customer when she was shockingly whacked across the head, knocking her unconscious to the floor.

https://www.alcoholrehabguide.org/alcohol/crimes/

https://addictionresource.com/alcohol-rehab/the-effects-of-alcohol/alcohol-related-crimes/

Just now, steven100 said:

Sorry Bluespunk .....  beer drinkers don't go around killing their own babies.  Also, they don't go attacking shop keepers with baseball bats. Druggies are scum.

Sorry. But the facts speak for themselves. 

Alcohol is behind many crimes involving violence, abuse and assault. 

Alcohol, like many other drugs, is a factor in a high proportion of crime. 

19 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Sorry Bluespunk .....  beer drinkers don't go around killing their own babies.  Also, they don't go attacking shop keepers with baseball bats. Druggies are scum.

Yes they do and yes they do.

Take off those rose coloured spectacles that you are wearing, put down the bottle and try a Google search for phrases other than those that suit your personal agenda.

Here are a couple to start you off:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/drunk-dad-beat-baby-daughter-10731204

http://www.samoanews.com/regional/drunk-father-kills-his-son-machete

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4356994/Dad-THREW-baby-son-drunk-convicted-murder.html

http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/10/father-kills-newborn-daughter-while-changing-her-nappy-while-horribly-drunk-5492078/

http://www.who.int/violence_injury_prevention/violence/world_report/factsheets/fs_child.pdf

https://www.livestrong.com/article/240851-alcohol-child-abuse/

Of course, because you enjoy a drink these stories couldn’t possibly be correct, right?

36 minutes ago, Annunaki said:

Everyone enjoys having a drink with friends which is legal. Most folks don't enjoy being near drug addicts and me included. I don't have rose coloured glasses on ... I don't like drugs or druggies, they are scourge on society.

If one chooses to take drugs and become an addict then thats their choice ....

So you will never convince me that a beer drinker every day is worse than a drug addict.

Never in 100 yrs.

10 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Everyone enjoys having a drink with friends which is legal. Most folks don't enjoy being near drug addicts and me included. I don't have rose coloured glasses on ... I don't like drugs or druggies, they are scourge on society.

So you will never convince me that a beer drinker every day is worse than a drug addict.

Never in 100 yrs.

So there is no chance of enlightening the uneducated then.

What a small minded world you live in.

4 hours ago, steven100 said:

Never in 100 yrs.

On the one hand experts in the medical industry have spent years analysing the impact of substance use and abuse (including alcohol) and considers there to be a whole set of granularity from 'recreational use' through to 'substance use disorder'.

On the other hand, steven100 reckons that all 'illegal'[1] drug users are junkies and addicts but drinkers and alcoholics are just fine, because 'reasons'.

Hard to know who to side with really.

[1] The fact that some jurisdictions consider alcohol to be illegal, whilst others consider weed or cocaine use to be legal hasn't yet been addressed by steven100.

Archived