True love: Thai girl gives boyfriend bouquet made of 100,000 baht cash for Valentine’s

webfact

On ‎08‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 6:43 PM, Antonymous said:

No need to be confused Tilacme. I've had many a birthday and other presents ahead of time over the years. It may be a Thai thing, as you surmise. They just can't wait. And that's still lovely.

Ever been outside in Thailand at New Year's Eve and heard the fireworks popping 10 or more minutes before midnight? There ya go.

Maybe but it is not a practice i can not condone, amongst other things.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/10/2018 at 4:23 AM, Kraig62 said:

Yes, just arrived yesterday.

Have you been here on holiday before? I ask as it is not the same game if you work or live here.

If you have come to live you will find things a bit different to living/working in the west.

"TIT" was I believe first coined by Bernard Trink many years ago. He is an American expat journalist (now in his 80s) who wrote for the Bangkok Post, and still does book reviews.

I wish you the best of luck. I know many that have failed, and some that have succeeded. It certainly isn't easy.

Best of luck.

:drunk:

On 2/10/2018 at 4:34 AM, cesoshe said:

wow, so many jealous, conceited losers on this thread.  one reckons he wouldnt do her, really ?  get a life mate, stop dreaming.  As for the others with their jaded views of hookers they got caught up with and then subsequently lost some money to, and now every woman is a wrong un !  pathetic !  All of you would welcome your wife/girlfriend to present you with a bouquet made out of £2000 !  More Lager vouchers for you ex pats to spend at the local bar at 9am everyday, losers.

I hope you realise not everyone on here is some old bar loser looking for their next cheap pro. 

Would I like the money? Yes.

Do I need the money? No. 

Do I think she is attractive? No. 

Archived