True love: Thai girl gives boyfriend bouquet made of 100,000 baht cash for Valentine’s

webfact

True love: Thai girl gives boyfriend bouquet made of 100,000 baht cash for Valentine’s

By Coconuts Bangkok 

100k.jpg

A video of a 20-year-old Thai woman who surprised her boyfriend with a large bouquet made of THB500 bills (US$15) went viral on social media this week, making netizens envious of a dude who’s got a honey with money.

In the video, Pilaslak Puenchoke, a 20-year-old university student, surprises her boyfriend “Tua” at a restaurant on his birthday with THB100,000 (US$3,146) in cash fashioned into a bouquet.

In case you’re wondering, this was also a Valentine’s Day gift for the boyfriend she has been dating for one year (still a lot).

Full story: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/true-love-thai-girl-gives-boyfriend-bouquet-made-of-100000-baht-cash-for-valentines/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2018-02-08

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Roll on the jealous comments from (some) ThaiVisa posters...  

Giving a Boquet of money definitely makes more practical sense than a bunch of flowers which would wither and die !!!

Thought the bloke should have done the cash bouquet though...:stoner:

3 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Giving a Boquet of money definitely makes more practical sense than a bunch of flowers which would wither and die !!!

Okay...here we go!

...and that is what Valentines Day is all about: being practical!

This is typical Thai: money = love!

1 hour ago, Kraig62 said:

What’s TIT?

In her case, it's that pair of silicone funbags in the middle of the photo, which probably cost the full amount of the bouquet. Nice touch to make it with purple notes anyway - very floral looking. 

she'll have money. fake face. fake tits. not knocking it but also wouldn't bang it. probably just some little game to get attention. each to their own

** pretty sure they both have money although i do know some girls that 'pay'. really does work both ways here. that's just a 'look at me' <deleted> thing. i'm so hiso. yeah yeah sweetheart, if you say so

5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Bet flowers would last longer than Bht 100,000

My lady presented me with my Valentine’s yesterday too. Two big blooms in a pot. Lovely surprise.

She had spent all day quietly in her home office and I had been wondering what she was up to. Made them herself and then couldn’t wait until the 14th: too excited!

Not 100,000 baht but I’m certainly not counting.

Anyone interested in this idea to surprise their gal, but who doesn’t have the time or skills, apparently there are florists who provide the service and even some online - you can send your money and have it made into flowers like this.

Valentine 2018.jpg

Archived