Phuket man found ‘aluminium’ in 7-11 sausage

webfact

Phuket man found ‘aluminium’ in 7-11 sausage

After checking with the man, he says that he bought the sausage from the 7-11 nearby Srisuchart Village in Rassada sub-district.

By Kritsada Mueanhawong

27540518_686947141694361_555241724065199

A Phuket man posted pictures of a sausage he bought from 7-11 on February 6 with the caption ‘Be careful when eating. There’s a small item that looks alike aluminium in the CP sausage. I bought it 20 minutes ago and luckily bit exactly here, otherwise it would have gone in my stomach’.

He also added, ‘CP said they have production standard. Imagine if a child eats this and didn’t notice, what would happen? I definitely did not place it there. Be careful. Never thought I would have this experience myself. Bought from a Phuket branch of 7-11.’

After checking with the man, he says that he bought the sausage from the 7-11 nearby Srisuchart Village in Rassada sub-district.

Full story: https://www.phuketgazette.net/news/phuket-man-found-aluminium-7-11-sausage

pgazette_logo-20170817.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2018-02-09

I discovered a metal spring/retaining clip, part of the slicing machine I suppose, inside some sliced polish pok, the damned thing was in my mouth whilst I was chewing away when I felt it, it measures about half an inch across. I complained to the supermarket who took the matter very seriously and issued one of three possible warnings to the supplier and offered me a series of goodies, all of which I declined, just don't let it happen again I said, that's all.

Archived